Blog Entries tagged 'tours'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'tours'
- Sri Lanka Culture Triangle
From massive Buddha statues and remains of the antique structures in the demolished urban areas of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,
to the wonderful stairway to the sanctuary at Dambulla and the exotic frescoes of glorious maidens at the palace at the Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Culture Triangle | Jun 4, 2016
- Sri Lanka Tour PackagesAll sri lanka tour packages we created in our experience. It categorized according to travel duration and interest activities.most world travelers come to sri lanka for 7 days tours , 8 day tours and 10 day tours, some travelers come Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Tour Packages | Jun 4, 2016
- Visit Sri LankaSri Lanka is stacked with nostalgic scenes represented by ascending peaks, lavish forests, sea like tanks and spouting waterfalls, that it was viewed as the lost heaven by numerous wander lusters. The stunning beaches of the Island had been lauded Posted by DJ Travels in Visit Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- Tour Operators in Sri LankaWe are DJ Travels Management (Pvt) Ltd. Our Company is one of Sri Lanka's momentous tour operators. Our reputation and greatness is earned everyday by providing the vital value and personal attention. We are one of Sri Lanka’s leading tour Posted by DJ Travels in Tour Operators in Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- Tips for your Halong Tour at the best pleasant ![center]Tips for your [[http://huonghaihalong.com/en/2-day-1-night-cruises.html|Halong Tour]] at the best pleasant !
[/center] Posted by Huonghaihalong in Halong bay Vietnam Tours | Feb 24, 2016
- authentic morocco tours and packageshrill of morocco tours is agency specialized in organisation of trips and excursions in Morocco. Willing to provide the highest quality of travel by Morocco, available anywhere! We offer authentic trips to see and discover the true Morocco outside the Posted by thrillof in MOROCCO TRAVEL TOURS | Jul 17, 2015
- The Adfrenchures Come to a CloseOur respective sojourns in France have come to their bittersweet ends; whether the journey has been a whirlwind of ten or sixteen days, or an extended stay totaling a whopping 281 days, we are all tired, stuffed, a little sunburned, Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jun 8, 2015
- Have you ever sung to a dolphin through a snorkel?Kaikoura has an abundance of sea life just off the coast, and there's lots of opportunities to view them or even get up close and personal! Last time I was in [[http://postcardfromtheheart.travellerspoint.com/18/|Kaikoura]] I went whale watching, wanderi Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Jan 11, 2015
- Where East Meets West - IstanbulWe arrived into Istanbul at 5am from Bulgaria and so had finished our Intrepid trip. Although sleep deprived we were wired from the great vibe that Istanbul delivered. We were both cautious to over hype Istanbul considering everyone we Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 8, 2014
- Great Barrier Reef + Snorkeling with WhalesThere's a lot of different tour companies when it comes to diving the Great Barrier Reef. There's a variety of boats ranging from half day trips to liveaboard multi-day trips with several dives a day, some go to one Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Nov 5, 2014
- Five weeks until we leave..Time is sure moving fast, just five weeks until we leave. Monsoon season is in full swing in India though I have read that so far it has been lighter than usual.
Since the last update, we went to the Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Sep 6, 2014
- An Extremely Belated Cape Tribulation AdventureFirst of all, a huge apology to anyone that cares that this post is almost 3 months overdue! Mostly [[http://www.capetribconnections.com/overnight-tour.htm|Cape Trib Connections]], I'm sorry! (My main excuse is that someone sat on my computer and the sc Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Aug 31, 2014
- Paperwork's Done - 60 days until we leave!Namaste.. (that would be Hello)
Hard to believe that two months from today we will be heading off to India. The time is going fast. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous, but Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Aug 9, 2014
- No - we're not crazy!Well, the news of our trip has led to mixed reactions from our friends. Some think it is a great opportunity and a chance to stretch our comfort zone a little farther. On the other hand, as you Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Jul 16, 2014
- Pre-planning for IndiaSaturday, July 5, 2014
We get a call from a friend of my wife. She remembers my wife saying "if you ever go back to India, we'd love to go with you". So roll the clock forward eight Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Jul 13, 2014
- No Pain No GainMy feet are throbbing and my throat is so swollen I can't look upward or swallow water without cringing a little inside. Despite this, it has been an AMAZING day.
API provided us with handbooks, which have become our survival Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jun 30, 2014
- Solway LassAnother 'must-do' as you travel the East Coast of Australia is go sailing in the Whitsundays. Made up of 74 islands, it's simply gorgeous, and the Southern start of the Great Barrier Reef. Featuring one of the purest, Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 25, 2014
- Nice and alot of CanadiansI got dressed quickly today because I had woken up late and it was already 0945. I needed to get to the train station as soon as possible because I new it would take a long time to get to Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | May 17, 2014
- Dingoes and 4WD on the Largest Sand Island--Fraser Island
When travelling in Australia, particularly along the east coast, it's a must to see Fraser Island. While I didn't want to miss out Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 13, 2014
- A JAMBO AND A MAMBO AND SOME RHINOS DOIN’ ITJambo is hello in Swahili and Mambo bebe is what the locals say to each other if they are good buddies, meaning, how’s it going baby?
Ngorongoro is the name given to this extinct volcano and its magnificent crater by the Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 20, 2014
- THREE LEOPARD DAYToday was to be the last of our very long days on the bumpy road. Elisante had prepared us to depart at 8 and to not arrive at our destination until at least 6:30. What he did not prepare us Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 19, 2014
- New Zealand Wrap-up This is a miscellaneous collection of pictures and maybe brief stories from the North Island that didn't fit anywhere else.
While in Hawke's Bay we drove up to the lookout and there we Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Apr 10, 2014
- Bac Ha market, Sapa marketBac Ha district is 60 kilometers from Lao Cai. Bac Ha is the largest fair of Sapa. When going to market, visitors will see the high mountain, terraced fields. Sometimes, tourists have to stop the car in order to get Posted by Jenny Hoang in Travel places in Vietnam | Dec 31, 2013
- Hanoi Old Quarter VietnamIt focuses the handicraft activities and all trade, which formed into many specific trading streets and created a separate tradition of urban residents. Today, the Old Quarter of Hanoi is an attractive destination for those who want to visit this Posted by Jenny Hoang in Travel places in Vietnam | Dec 10, 2013
- Duong Lam Ancient Village Hanoi VietnamToday, Duong lam village still retains most of the basic characteristics of a village of Vietnam with port village, trees, courtyard, temples, well, water fields… The roads of Duong lam were special because they have the shape as the bones Posted by Jenny Hoang in Travel places in Vietnam | Dec 10, 2013