Blog Entries tagged 'transportation'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'transportation'
- We aren't in Kansas..er..Texas anymore (India Part 2)Thank Heaven for Hotel Pick-up Service...
We arrived in Mumbai, went through customs, found our little guy with the Rodas Hotel sign and were on our way. However, somewhere along the way, my co-worker's Bose headphones went missing. Posted by Lori V in And Away We Go... | Jan 23, 2009
- Is there anybody out there?Why did we book a flight to Sofia airport when we really need to be in Burgas you might ask?
I am busy googling, asking various websites, looking for hotels etc and the easiest way to travel across the Posted by s4r4r4chel in Help in Bulgaria ..... | Jan 20, 2009
- The DepartureI must have 'left' Brighton at least 3 times. I tried not to tell people I was coming back after I'd said an emotional goodbye to them the first time, and in any case I knew it would just look Posted by jjmaurage in So long, | Jan 8, 2009
- Train TravelThe system in China here is that you wait in the "waiting hall" until just before your train is due, when they will open two gates and you get your ticket checked and then go to the platform and line Posted by Bettinamc in The Adventures of Tai'an | Jan 11, 2009
- 12) The FINAL LEG!We had a great visit with our friend Danny, Danny at the bus:
but we had to give him a little ride before we made our final leg home.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/18 Posted by PayDro in Mystery Machine VW Bus trip | Jan 5, 2009
- 7) Day 2 part 2...i don't know... the day started ok, but the bus wouldn't start in the frigid winter sh*t (sorry, parents...)
BUT luckily, I found this nice guy, Darryl, who hooked up a tow line, and helped me start her up! She just Posted by PayDro in Mystery Machine VW Bus trip | Jan 1, 2009
- Asian Drivers
Intimidated by the fast one-way traffic in Chang Mai, (Northern Thailand) I ask a Canadian "How on earth do you cross the road? These drivers are craz Posted by nomad kiwi in Kiwi Travel Writer - Heather Hapeta | Dec 23, 2008
- Ik heb mn wagen volgeladen...
Het is nu één uur in de middag en ik zit nu in een internetcafe (met snel internet!!) in Potosi. Vannacht rond half twee ben ik hier aangekomen met de bus uit Uyuni, eindpunt van mijn geweldige driedaagse tour (daarover Posted by martijnm in America del Sur 2008-2009 | Dec 22, 2008
- The wonders of Island transportationDespite what literature you may read, St. Helena DOES have a regularly scheduled air service, at roughly 3pm every Sunday. Obviously, however, with no airport on the Island, South African airways flight 223 from Sao Paolo to Johannesburg passes several Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Dec 21, 2008
- TaxicabTaxicab also known as taxi or cab (depending on which country) is a form of public transportation. It is like a normal car wherein a single or group of passengers can hire the driver to go to a specific destination. Posted by veela in Tripster Adventures and Misadventures | Dec 14, 2008
- Campervan New Zealand, who fancies it?Hi, im Conor HEaly, a 22 year old male. Im gunna be backpacking n.zealand from approx 15 jan-15 march. Im looking to find someone who is up for sharing a campervan and its cost to travel cheaply round Posted by conor22 in Lets go 2??? | Dec 11, 2008
- Hello Southern New ZealandI finally arrived to the South Island of New Zealand on Wednesday! Here are a few pictures from the beautiful ferry ride from Wellington to Picton. The ferry ride took about 3 hours long. The ferry was Posted by hmccurdy in Australia to New Zealand | Dec 4, 2008
- can anyone help?hi all, i am looking to go to oslo for the first time in feb. I hear that oslo torp airport is miles away from central oslo. i am looking to stay at the Sentrum Pensjonat which i gather is Posted by iwantbeer in can anyone help? | Dec 1, 2008
- Argentina Right so we arrived in Buenos Aires on 12th November 2008. It was not long until we realised that the language was going to be a Posted by kmandmc in Our Trip | Nov 12, 2008
- Danger Left-hand SideLet’s just start this entry off by noting that my mother probably thought that most dangerous thing I would consider doing on this trip would be bungee jump or jump out of a plane. Well mom I think you Posted by hmccurdy in Australia to New Zealand | Nov 21, 2008
- N.A.S.A.Kapag umuuwi ako galing sa trabaho, apat ang nasasakyan kong PUV (Public Utility Vehicle). Ako ay sumasakay sa jeep na papuntang Ayala, tapos sumasakay ako ng bus papuntang Coastal. Pagdating ko naman ng Coastal ay kailangan ko pang sumakay ulit Posted by veela in Tripster Adventures and Misadventures | Nov 19, 2008
- Last week's quiz/This week's question.
Last week's question was: If it is $15 one way from Bangkok to Hua Hin by train, (250 Kms.), how much is the return?
The answer is $1.50 cents. 75pence UK.
Unbelievable but true. 250 Kms. for Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 16, 2008
- Not All Fun and GamesI realize that when a lot of my friends hear the stories of my travels, they assume that I'm living some sort of dream life where I don't have to work, sit on beaches for days on end and where Posted by john7buck in Mental Malaria | Nov 4, 2008
- Made ItWe are here in Parma. No major travel difficulties. Going to go have some pasta. Will report back later. Posted by elefantstn in Milan to Rome | Nov 3, 2008
- Motor Vehicle AccidentWell yes it could only happen to me! First I was hit by a motor cycle and now I have been involved in a motor vehicle accident in Tai'an. Not surprising given the amount of people who live Posted by Bettinamc in The Adventures of Tai'an | Nov 2, 2008
- Pucon BoundMy stay here in Santiago has finally come to an end. I am going to board a 10 hour bus trip shortly down south to Pucon, Chile. Ughh that is going to be miserable.
I can´t describe to you Posted by BHammer301 in Play now, work later | Oct 28, 2008
- Transportation?Transport or transportation;
Is the movement of people and goods from one place to another. The term is derived from the Latin trans ("across") and portare ("to carry"). Industries which have the business of providing transport equipment, transp Posted by CRBackman in Circumnavigating the Globe | Oct 1, 2008
- Yes, I Did Just Accidentally Touch Your CrotchAs I've mentioned before, Bordeaux has a great transportation system called "Tram et Bus de la CUB" (Communité Urbaine Bordeaux) which basically ensures that anyone can get around the city either by bus or tram by a standard ticket, or Posted by Suzy_Belle in EAP Bordeaux-France '08-'09 | Sep 30, 2008
- Getting aroundNice and convenient as Lakeside is, the hospital is at the other end of the city... therefore I had to figure out how to get there and back each day. The trip also involved, however I chose to make it, Posted by Ally's ASU in My ASU Adventures | Sep 28, 2008
- Getting to HarbinGetting to Harbin was a bit of an ordeal to start with as we had to catch 6 different means of transportation to get to our hotel. I had written a schedule that had a bit of slack and Posted by Bettinamc in The Adventures of Tai'an | Sep 15, 2008