Blog Entries tagged 'transportation'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'transportation'
- Quickest way to Hong KongIf you're like me, you probably want to know the quickest way to get from the airport to the city center. We booked our hotel on a package tour which included the transfer to/from the airport. For those Posted by HelenaK in Southeast Asia | Feb 18, 2009
- On the RiverBeautiful and Cold.
Posted by Crystallax in My Travels | Feb 18, 2009
- Getting around BeijingBeijing is a world of old and new trying to meld together. Boston has this same problem, although Beijing and Boston solve it different ways.
Beijing is laid out in a series of ring roads that start with the first ring Posted by msarich in Voyage to China | Jan 30, 2009
- Pindari Glacier Himalayas - Getting to the starting point
Well 3 hours of wait at Moradabad was like a life time . But was good entertainment too. We got to see some pretty characters too.
If you are wondering what this is , u need to read fro Posted by paddy.ir in Travel Memoirs | Feb 10, 2009
- Made ItI am here, I am tired, and I am unpacking.
When you get to Cancún airport and walk out, there's the usual crush of hotel-taxi-transfer hawkers, but if you're transferring buses downtown anyway, it's much cheaper to take the $3 airport Posted by elefantstn in Working Vacation | Feb 9, 2009
- Little Drummer BoyPauwi na ako kahapon. Nakasakay na ako ng jeep sa may Coastal Road papuntang Sucat. Puno ang jeep at nagkahinto ito dahil hinihintay na mag-berde ang ilaw ng stoplight. Dahil sa sobrang antok, ipinikit ko na ang aking mata dahil Posted by veela in Tripster Adventures and Misadventures | Feb 8, 2009
- A Tale of Triumph Over Painful Scheduling and Brutal Jet-LagSo, we are now comfortably nestled in Moose Hollow condos in Eden, Utah.
The journey started slightly less comfortably due to us only getting 4 hours of sleep after the karaoke madness of the night before (thanks to everyone that made Posted by pendleton in The Pendleton Odyssey | Feb 6, 2009
- Washington DC/ Marion, NCI was in NYC on Thursday, a friend of mine in NY had some friends that were going back to DC so I decided to join just like that, was suppose to meet a friend, but that didn't happen so Posted by trang87 in 2008-2011 | Jan 31, 2009
- We aren't in Kansas..er..Texas anymore (India Part 2)Thank Heaven for Hotel Pick-up Service...
We arrived in Mumbai, went through customs, found our little guy with the Rodas Hotel sign and were on our way. However, somewhere along the way, my co-worker's Bose headphones went missing. Posted by Lori V in And Away We Go... | Jan 23, 2009
- Is there anybody out there?Why did we book a flight to Sofia airport when we really need to be in Burgas you might ask?
I am busy googling, asking various websites, looking for hotels etc and the easiest way to travel across the Posted by s4r4r4chel in Help in Bulgaria ..... | Jan 20, 2009
- The DepartureI must have 'left' Brighton at least 3 times. I tried not to tell people I was coming back after I'd said an emotional goodbye to them the first time, and in any case I knew it would just look Posted by jjmaurage in So long, | Jan 8, 2009
- Train TravelThe system in China here is that you wait in the "waiting hall" until just before your train is due, when they will open two gates and you get your ticket checked and then go to the platform and line Posted by Bettinamc in The Adventures of Tai'an | Jan 11, 2009
- 12) The FINAL LEG!We had a great visit with our friend Danny, Danny at the bus:
but we had to give him a little ride before we made our final leg home.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/18 Posted by PayDro in Mystery Machine VW Bus trip | Jan 5, 2009
- 7) Day 2 part 2...i don't know... the day started ok, but the bus wouldn't start in the frigid winter sh*t (sorry, parents...)
BUT luckily, I found this nice guy, Darryl, who hooked up a tow line, and helped me start her up! She just Posted by PayDro in Mystery Machine VW Bus trip | Jan 1, 2009
- Asian Drivers
Intimidated by the fast one-way traffic in Chang Mai, (Northern Thailand) I ask a Canadian "How on earth do you cross the road? These drivers are craz Posted by nomad kiwi in Kiwi Travel Writer - Heather Hapeta | Dec 23, 2008
- Ik heb mn wagen volgeladen...
Het is nu één uur in de middag en ik zit nu in een internetcafe (met snel internet!!) in Potosi. Vannacht rond half twee ben ik hier aangekomen met de bus uit Uyuni, eindpunt van mijn geweldige driedaagse tour (daarover Posted by martijnm in America del Sur 2008-2009 | Dec 22, 2008
- The wonders of Island transportationDespite what literature you may read, St. Helena DOES have a regularly scheduled air service, at roughly 3pm every Sunday. Obviously, however, with no airport on the Island, South African airways flight 223 from Sao Paolo to Johannesburg passes several Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Dec 21, 2008
- TaxicabTaxicab also known as taxi or cab (depending on which country) is a form of public transportation. It is like a normal car wherein a single or group of passengers can hire the driver to go to a specific destination. Posted by veela in Tripster Adventures and Misadventures | Dec 14, 2008
- Campervan New Zealand, who fancies it?Hi, im Conor HEaly, a 22 year old male. Im gunna be backpacking n.zealand from approx 15 jan-15 march. Im looking to find someone who is up for sharing a campervan and its cost to travel cheaply round Posted by conor22 in Lets go 2??? | Dec 11, 2008
- Hello Southern New ZealandI finally arrived to the South Island of New Zealand on Wednesday! Here are a few pictures from the beautiful ferry ride from Wellington to Picton. The ferry ride took about 3 hours long. The ferry was Posted by hmccurdy in Australia to New Zealand | Dec 4, 2008
- can anyone help?hi all, i am looking to go to oslo for the first time in feb. I hear that oslo torp airport is miles away from central oslo. i am looking to stay at the Sentrum Pensjonat which i gather is Posted by iwantbeer in can anyone help? | Dec 1, 2008
- Argentina Right so we arrived in Buenos Aires on 12th November 2008. It was not long until we realised that the language was going to be a Posted by kmandmc in Our Trip | Nov 12, 2008
- Danger Left-hand SideLet’s just start this entry off by noting that my mother probably thought that most dangerous thing I would consider doing on this trip would be bungee jump or jump out of a plane. Well mom I think you Posted by hmccurdy in Australia to New Zealand | Nov 21, 2008
- N.A.S.A.Kapag umuuwi ako galing sa trabaho, apat ang nasasakyan kong PUV (Public Utility Vehicle). Ako ay sumasakay sa jeep na papuntang Ayala, tapos sumasakay ako ng bus papuntang Coastal. Pagdating ko naman ng Coastal ay kailangan ko pang sumakay ulit Posted by veela in Tripster Adventures and Misadventures | Nov 19, 2008
- Last week's quiz/This week's question.
Last week's question was: If it is $15 one way from Bangkok to Hua Hin by train, (250 Kms.), how much is the return?
The answer is $1.50 cents. 75pence UK.
Unbelievable but true. 250 Kms. for Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 16, 2008