Blog Entries tagged 'transportation'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'transportation'
- Savannah - AwesomeRoom 256, Doubletree Hotel, Charleston, South Carolina, 8:41pm
[i]You know when you type a load of stuff and you think "I'd better save this"? Well I just did that, and lost the lot. Had almost finished typing this Blog and, splat, Posted by Johnash in Back Again - Two Thousand & Ten | May 14, 2010
- At JFK awaiting my trans-Atlantic flight..Today is the big day. I woke up at 2:30 this morning to catch my first flight from Columbus to La Guarida in New York at 6. Needless to say, it's only 10 am and I'm already exhausted. I can't Posted by drhoades in Dana's Summer Abroad | May 11, 2010
- London - Almost like getting to the top of Everest!It didn't seem we would ever get here, but yes, we are here, looking out of the window of Room 3014 at the Radisson Edwardian, towards the A4 and Heathrow airport.
Just a short note tonight to say that we changed Posted by Johnash in Back Again - Two Thousand & Ten | May 10, 2010
- Day 23 – April 3: Quito-HomeQUITO AIRPORT:
4:00am sure comes early! We were mostly packed, so we were checking out by 4:30am.
I saw no taxis on the road, so I think it would help to pre-arrange a taxi. In our case, the Swissotel shuttle Posted by bolderwork in The family goes to Ecuador 2010 | May 1, 2010
- Day 21 – April 1: Sacha Lodge-Quito-OtavaloSACHA-QUITO
We got to sleep in today until 6:30am – wow!
We packed up, ate breakfast, and started the journey back. First the dugout canoe across the lake, then the 20 minute hike through the forest, then the 2 hour motorized Posted by bolderwork in The family goes to Ecuador 2010 | May 1, 2010
- Nine days to goWhen we returned from our trip in 2009, I'd assumed it would be several years before would be flying back over the Atlantic. But, when we returned to Bag End, Bob said to me, "Why don't we go next year Posted by Johnash in Back Again - Two Thousand & Ten | May 1, 2010
- Get around, get around, I get around...So last time we spoke we had been in Paris for just a few hours. Being such a good correspondent, we have already left. But that’s okay ‘cos now I get to put things down in a more Posted by lostagain in A big trip | Apr 28, 2010
- Day 5 – March 16: Cotopaxi National Park - BanosHORSEBACK RIDING, PART 2
My son, who was not excited about horseback riding yesterday, decided that he absolutely had to go on another ride. Apparently, he was the only one who didn’t have a sore butt! So first thing Posted by bolderwork in The family goes to Ecuador 2010 | Apr 13, 2010
- Transportation to the Isands
Ferryboats to the Greek Islands
The best way to the Greek islands is by ferry boat. They are cheap a Posted by mahixson in The Rusty Hinge Travel Blog - M. Hixson | Apr 10, 2010
- "We got screwed and didn't even get kissed"I’M JUST GONNA HIT SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS
While Jennifer, Martha, & Donna work during the week, I am left to do as I please. It’s kind of exciting but not as easy as it sounds. Sure, I’ve scoped Posted by David.SC in Sydney, Australia | Mar 23, 2010
- Laos: Every experience is a positive experienceBefore catching our 12.30 mini-van to Chiang Kong, we needed to pay Jim for all the accommodation and the transport. The offer to pay him was met with cries of 'No, no! You have long time' (45 minutes), Posted by noodz4loz in Babez on Round the World Tour 2010 | Mar 11, 2010
- Korea to Beijing ishOk I’m writing this sitting on a train from Beijing to Shenyang a city that I wasn’t planning on visiting until I met this huge group of people in Beijing. I will go back to them later as well as Posted by Nick.t in Round the World | Feb 25, 2010
- Rolling down... at 9AM, with hours of delay, we finally left Nebaj!
Next 2 hours we spent staying into the back of the lorry (freezed and wet from endless rain). Our lorry was sliding down on the dirt (no asphalt) winding road. Posted by vanessa in Central America 2005 | Feb 4, 2005
- Top 3 Questions - guess themSo who thinks they know what the Top 3 questions I get asked here are? Well, wait no more for I am about to tell you what exactly I have been asked (continuously) since I arrived here in the Posted by NADZ2 in NEPAL & BEYOND | Feb 23, 2010
- Blocking out, taking inI was commuting in Metro Manila's thoroughfare, riding a jeepney to the mall. Across my seat was a couple that were so caught up with the music from their ipod. They didn't hear me as I passed on my fare Posted by writespot in Write On the Spot | Feb 18, 2010
- There's no Place like (Motor) Home!OK – it’s been a couple of weeks, and while it doesn’t seem as though much has happened, a huge amount has in fact been achieved. We’ve bought our motor home – yay!
It all happened about 10 days ago on Posted by OrlandoN in Here There & Everywhere | Feb 6, 2010
- Pampering, transiting, and KLOur last night in Bangkok was a very mellow one. We did absolutely no sight seeing. We had a "fancy" hotel, Thong Ta Resort and Spa, near the airport. Keep in mind, this is all relative because Posted by slugtrek in Southeast Asia 2010 | Feb 4, 2010
- Calgary Hostel InternationalWAIT! Before I start, I need to update on everything else.
So, finished the flight. Mark and I were a little bit tired and frustrated from the flight, and then we had to go through and immigration and security to add Posted by KatieG11 in Katie in Canada! | Jan 28, 2010
- Yesterday This weekend has been a blur. It's difficult for me to remember everything that has happened in just two days, but I feel that it could be important that I write it down.
Yesterday, Drema & I decided to Posted by Itatiaia in there are places I remember | Jan 30, 2010
- I feel the need... The need for speed.Today is a historic day in the life of Kerryn O'Connor. That's right. I officially bought my first car ever! And what a beauty she is. A black beauty if you will. Yes, I am the proud owner of a Posted by keoco1 in Where in the world is Kerryn O'Connor | Jan 29, 2010
- MetroThe Metro in Madrid is one of the biggest metro networks in the world, and it is still expanding. The map that I still have from my first visit in 2006, is a bit outdated to say the least. Which Posted by Herr Bert in A Dutchman in Madrid | Jan 27, 2010
- Highway DateLabas tayo..", isang kaibigan.. In English.. let's go out. San ba, tanong ko. "Andito ako malapit sa street nyo." Sya ulit. Pinaayos nya daw kasi kotse nya.
"Teka kala ko ba, you will text me in the morning if matutuloy tayo. Posted by Bella_Luna in Salve a Tutti | Jan 15, 2010
- JapanOk then well i made it on the 2nd stage of my Travels and am currently sitting in Narita International Airport Waiting for my bus to arrive which is getting to be a bit tedious if i do say so Posted by Nick.t in Round the World | Jan 4, 2010
- Happy New YearLike i said i will try and keep this up to date as best i can and i thought maybe using my time on the first day of 2010 to right about my plans for the next few days. so Posted by Nick.t in Round the World | Jan 1, 2010
- Crazy TravelsWe had had 1 great night and day of beaching, swimming, rasta'ing, drinking and recovering from our 24 hour fligh plan across Africa and back again. But Casimir had told us that lots of PCVs were gathering at "The Hideout," Posted by Dunz in No. 1 Ladies African Adventure | Dec 19, 2009