Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- 6 days 5 nights Guilin Lijiang old town Tour.Offer you great chance to see the 2 most beautiful places in China. Guilin is well-know for its breathtaking natural scenery as well as Lijiang is reputed as the most beautiful old town with its cobbled streets and attractive Posted by jadeleo4 in yunnan- china travel | Sep 30, 2014
- Salisbury & StonehengeI was staying at Bournemouth so I had to travel to see the Stonehenge! I decided to travel by myself so I booked a tour online, packed my bags and was ready for witnessing my dream place! The mini bus Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 30, 2014
- China 2014Having settled ourselves into our VIP suites on Yangste Gold Boat No. 7, Dick, Cindi and I convene on our cabin balcony and open a bottle of wine to celebrate our good fortune. It had been a stressful check-in, and Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 30, 2014
- The hazard Every World visitors Needs To Know and FashionabThe hazard Every World visitors Needs To Know and Fashionable Cycling Shoes For Girls
There are some people making lots of money within this program. Then there are some that haven’t made a dime. How come? Well I’ll do my Posted by cyclingtours in Vietnam Cycling Tours | Sep 30, 2014
- Up in the Air=="If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.".==
In the beginning...
Cape Schanck, Victoria, Australia.
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by camenbrothers in Up in the Air | Sep 29, 2014
- 5 Days Lijiang & Shangri La TourDay1 Arrive in Lijiang
Upon arrival in Lijiang, take a short rest in hotel and enjoying yourself leisurely in Dayan Ancient Town where has been recognized by UNESCO as one of the World's major Cultural Heritages and was built Posted by jadeleo4 in yunnan- china travel | Sep 29, 2014
- China Escaping the typhoon we headed South on a bus to the most southerly point of China, this is Sanya on Hainan Island. We travelled down the East coast, the scenery getting more and more tropical the further south we went. Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 29, 2014
- Solomente Insanity, tenacity, a fiery desire for something more. A fervent passion for discovery and dissidence. For everyone these feelings differ in origin, yet they pull us all into the unknown. They propel us and our desire to leave comfort in Posted by misskailyn in Miss Kailyn: An American in Gap Year | Sep 27, 2014
- Group6_KohJiaWen_Pre-trip reflectionI anticipate visiting banks and Stock Exchange in Taiwan to gain genuine insight of the Taiwan’s finance industry. Through the talks given by the speakers, I hope to learn why the banking industries in Taiwan are not doing as well Posted by Jiawen in Group6_KohJiaWen_Pre-trip reflection | Sep 21, 2014
As I start to write this story of our time in Zhanjiang we end this part of our trip marooned. The wind is whipping the windows and the rain smashes onto the street outside. With sandbags in place, the hotel Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 20, 2014
- Pre-trip Reflection [center][/center]
Taiwan, famous for its night markets, is one country I have been longing to visit. The thought of this study trip intrigues me for s Posted by jayforjoey in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Sep 20, 2014
- Budapest, Hungary So here is a city that I legitimately had no idea what to expect from. Budapest.
No one I know has been to Hungary. I have heard of the country before of course, but apart from having a name that Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 19, 2014
- Victoria to VancouverDear All
First of all, apologies for the lack of communication.
Now I've finally managed to get some access, albeit not the most stable, I'll forward these as I can.
Internet coverage has been less than desired. The last hotel we were staying Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 19, 2014
- ChinaCindi, Dick New and I flew overnight from Abu Dhabi to Hong Kong and took one bus and one train to the border at Lo Wu. We were checked into the Best Western Felicity Hotel in Shenzen by midday. This Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 15, 2014
- Belgrade, SerbiaMy latest little adventure took place in the capital of Serbia, Belgrade. This is an interesting city. Other towns that I have visited in recent days I have described as ‘charming’ and ‘magical’. I am not sure that is fitting Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 15, 2014
- Photos of Uruguay TravelUruguay seems to be one of those smaller forgotten little countries, not at the top of everyones bucket list of must see places. Squeezed between Argentina and Brazil, Uruguay kind of plays second fiddle to both of its neighbors. This Posted by indietraveler in Indie Traveler | Sep 15, 2014
- Bosnia and HerzegovinaOur first stop after leaving Croatia was the town of Mostar in Herzegovina. This town holds the bridge ‘Stari Most’ which has become particularly famous for Australians since Hamish and Andy jumped off it in their European ‘gap year’ adventures. Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 12, 2014
- Less than a week awayStill doing a bunch of research and planning around where I want to go and what I want to see. Feeling a little overwhelmed at the number of stops I'm planning on this 2-week trip:
- Starting in Toronto and Posted by fotoguytoronto in Fotoguy's Travel | Sep 12, 2014
- Dubrovnik, Croatia In advance, I don’t think this post will ever be able to do justice to how much I fell in love with this city. I’m a girl that loves history, beaches, mountains, food, coffee and wine. Well….. I may have Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 11, 2014
- Tirana, Albania So today my topdeck tour had a one night stop in Tirana, Albania.
I had no idea how complicated and devastating the history is for this country. It seems that every empire that existed in Eastern Europe throughout history at Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 11, 2014
- ChinaHas been a week of largely sitting by the the club pool in Abu Dhabi, alternatively warming up and cooling off.[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/E5999AB3DC5F95DCC552A3C3B39F0481.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/thumb_E5999AB3 Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 11, 2014
- Five weeks until we leave..Time is sure moving fast, just five weeks until we leave. Monsoon season is in full swing in India though I have read that so far it has been lighter than usual.
Since the last update, we went to the Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - October visit to India | Sep 6, 2014
- New York II & Colorado I – Brothers Reunited. It came as a great delight to arrive in Colorado. The large mountain peaks and grassy fields welcomed us. It was a huge contrast to the constant corn and soybean fields of Kansas!
Fully loaded with information from the Colorado Posted by camenbrothers in Brothers Wandering | Sep 6, 2014
- Jump Off The Beaten Track With These Traveling TipsTips That Help Make Vacationing A Smaller Problem Posted by maziejtxi in Blog Title | Sep 4, 2014
- Hasta luego Seattle, I love you!It is hard to put into words how fortunate I am. I am so full of love for my family, friends and the emerald city I have called home most of my life. It is with this beautiful foundation I Posted by misskailyn in Miss Kailyn: An American in Gap Year | Sep 3, 2014