Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Tour side
Join with All2be city nigh bar tours
Tour start from 8:30 all2be staff with pi Posted by All2be in Siem Reap City Nigh Bar | Dec 5, 2013
- Spaces in Time[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
I’m getting older. Not old, but older. Generally, when I’m in a hostel, un Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Dec 4, 2013
- Why should you stay in a hostel?Our first hostel experience was in Paris in 1999. We went on a romantic trip to Paris but as a student I didn’t have a lot to spend. So we decided to stay in a hostel so we could save Posted by GoAroundEurope in Hostels and travelling in Europe | Dec 4, 2013
- Moving Contradictions[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/551459/916F99D72219AC681759B137DDFDC4F1.jpg caption=Visit Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad, home to articles, blogs, and useful travel links from the one and only Mr. Jonathon Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Nov 30, 2013
- Traveller's AnxietyIn exactly one week we will be flying over the pacific and beginning our new adventure!!! Sounds pretty exciting and trust me it is the only thing I think about - ALL the time.
We'll that's not the whole truth…but Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Nov 27, 2013
- The Change of Experience[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Travel is a peculiar thing in that it can have such vastly different implications for different people. In some inst Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Nov 25, 2013
- FYIWe got home a week ago, but unfortunately jet lag hit hard and we're just now almost fully recovered.
Be sure to check back again soon as I'll be continuing to post the second half of the trip including the awesome Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Nov 22, 2013
- Bangkok and Hua HinAfter flying out of Bhutan, we had a couple of nights in Bangkok. Due to the fact that Paro's airport is purely visual and doesn't have a control tower we had to have a grace period before the groups flight Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Nov 21, 2013
- The Adventure Begins, Again[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
On our last night in Antigua, Emma and I ate dinner at Cactus Grill , one of our regular haunts—wicked good burritos Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Nov 21, 2013
- The Ins and Outs of our trip planning to India & NepalAbout 18 months ago Amanda and I were discussing about where we wanted to travel to next. Our last big trip was Thailand,Loas & Cambodia and was mostly where I wanted to go so being fair it was Amanda's Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Nov 18, 2013
- Turkey - Travel agent and guidesTravel Agent
The travel agent for our trip was Karen Fedorko Sefer, owner and President of [[http://www.seasong.com/|Sea Song]]. In the past, I have done extensive res Posted by BeachGlass in Bulging Bags | Nov 18, 2013
- Japan - Day 8 – MatsumotoLeaving [[http://www.roughguides.com/destinations/asia/japan/central-honsh%C5%AB/takayama/|Takayama]], we traveled to [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsumoto,_Nagano|Matsumoto]] via bus. The road was very windy and by the end we were both a little bit c Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Nov 17, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Paris, France 2013, Part Two
Day Four: Tuesday 6th August 2013:
So this morning I got an earlier start and left the hostel around 8:30am and headed to Gare De L'Est to get the train to Provins, a small, very scenic and picturesque town around 1 Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Tea stainsInspiration and motivation is hard to find sometimes, you can't conjure it out of nowhere, yet looking for it is also requires effort which I usually don't have. So as I'm sitting on the airplane on my way back to Posted by jtontheroad in The somewhat memorable adventures of jt | Nov 16, 2013
- Backpacking Toronto to Montreal. First time in Canda[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFT89wZ90s|Canada Backpacking Video]]
This is my second backpacking adventure to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, and Montreal and my long desired first time to Canada.
At first glance, this Canada trip seems like l Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Nov 15, 2013
- Pieces of a puzzle, falling into placeIt will be around a year ago now when I was sitting at my work desk, realising that this was not for me, I could not stand being in that dead old town and dead end job for much longer. Posted by jtontheroad in The somewhat memorable adventures of jt | Nov 13, 2013
- Japan - Day 6 – Shirakawa-go and TakayamaAfter breakfast we headed upstairs to grab our stuff and head out for [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5950.html|Shirakawa-go]] and [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5900.html|Takayama]]. I was surprised though to hear a ringing, Mat from [[http://www.insid Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Nov 13, 2013
- The DAAN FoundationLet’s get serious for a moment, and maybe even a tad sentimental, just for a moment. The rise of that new stage of young adult life, the Gap Year, has been surrounded by a lot of discussion about the values Posted by PhilippaW in Cultural Exchange Programme, India | Sep 3, 2013
- Namaste!Namaste! We made it to Udaipur (with a gripping 5 hours in Mumbai domestic terminal) and – cliché alert here – are loving every minute of it! So far, we’ve got pretty stuck in with Samvit and the DAAN Foundation Posted by PhilippaW in Cultural Exchange Programme, India | Sep 3, 2013
- Nursing in Bhutan #2Between our hospital shifts we were also exposed to many other areas of Bhutanese healthcare. We spent a morning at the traditional medicine hospital, an outpatient service for treatments such as needle therapy, hot compression therapy and steam therapy. Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Nov 8, 2013
- Ayutthaya, ThailandOur bus journey to Ayutthaya included an unscheduled 45 minute stop as our minibus driver fixed his overheated broken down bus. At least this time we were at a service station and not on the side of a mountain after Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Nov 6, 2013
- Nursing in Bhutan (+GNH) #1The main purpose for our trip to Bhutan is to, as nursing students learn about and from their healthcare system. Our first exposure was info sessions on Bhutan, GNH and their healthcare system at RIHS.
Gross national happiness:
GNH Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Nov 4, 2013
- Trip to Xian for the National Day holiday...[center]So the journey began with a taxi to the train station; a taxi that should have cost about 10-15 yuan (£1-1.50) but because it was the National Day holiday and because we're white, we were told it would cost 30 Posted by Lady Mantle in Off to China | Nov 2, 2013
- Japan - Day 1We showed up at LAX with plenty of time, however the flight ended up delayed for around 3 hours because of a software update (which I guess was really important). There were playing card boxes on our seats and Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Nov 2, 2013