Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Why (White) Travellers Stick Together[float=right][/float]I’ve made an observation. And I’ve thought pretty hard and long about t Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Feb 26, 2017
- Entry 1I'm not a blogger. I'm not into social media. I'm not into letting the world know that I just entered a greasy fast-food joint and saw a fry that looked like Bob Newhart.
Yet here I am.
Because this is the world Posted by John195123 in Will Travel for Food | Feb 24, 2017
- Sightseeing Tokyo, Part 2In this entry you can see many pictures of my first weekend in Tokyo. So enjoy many fotos and only few text!
The "Imperial garden", like everything that has something to do the the dynasty, cannot be all visited. Huge Posted by Toni_goes_Japan in Toni goes Japan | Feb 20, 2017
- Amazing things to do in Morocco TourSince many people travel to Morocco, they are looking for new journeys and great places constantly. A lot of people who do the Morocco Tours want to travel to the imperial cities, do the Sahara desert tour and discover the Posted by magiclamptours in Travelling is the Best Thing you can do | Feb 17, 2017
- 5 Amazing Places to Visist in ChinaWe have selected 5 places you need to visit if you are traveling in China.
==1. Daocheng County, Sichuan Province==
Daocheng has long enjoyed great fame as the "last shangri-la" among Ch Posted by ambassadorsh in China Travel Blog | Feb 17, 2017
- Gold Digging in the Wild West[float=right][/float]West Africa could be described as ‘the Wild West’. Mostly known for civil wars, bloo Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Feb 15, 2017
- Travel on a Modest Budget: Spain and Portugal in Review[center]If you think you cannot afford to travel, think again![/center]
[center]If I can do it, anybody can do it.[/center]
Although the 'grow where you are planted' team has a point, I align more with 'a rolling stone gathers no moss. Posted by CherylGypsyRose in The Iberian Penninsula in December | Feb 13, 2017
- Sightseeing Part 1 It may not seem to you like this, but I spend a lot of time sorting pictures today.
In the one hand, I wanted to give you “the experience”, on the other hand, I didn’t want to feel overwhelmed by too Posted by Toni_goes_Japan in Toni goes Japan | Feb 13, 2017
- Africa’s Cheapest Safari[float=right][/float]Having just barely made it [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/120/|off the Volta Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Feb 12, 2017
- A GREAT BOOK ABOUT SOUTHERN INDIA[center][/center]
This is a superbly written book about southern India. It describes the several months that the author spent based with a family in Bangalore in 1990. Joe Roberts views India Posted by ADAMYAMEY in BANGALORE/BENGALURU | Feb 8, 2017
- Sailing the Volta Lake in 30 Hours[float=right][/float]Slowly floating down the second-largest human-made lake in the world is a relatively Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Feb 4, 2017
- Funeral of a Queen Mother[float=right][/float]As we’re walking past the corpse of the queen mother, an official’s angry hiss Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jan 31, 2017
- Lisbon, Portugal - The Second Oldest City in EuropeLisbon is situated on seven hills beside the Tagus River. It has been inhabited by Neolithic people, Celts, Phonoecians, Visigoths, Greeks, Romans, Moors..... Only Athens, in Europe, is older.
Lisbon is definitely older than Rome and London but Posted by CherylGypsyRose in The Iberian Penninsula in December | Dec 21, 2016
- 10 Reasons to travel ItalyTen reasons to Travel to Italy apart from wonderful Wines, Limoncello, cheese, Olive Oil, bread, gorgeous villages, and locavore second to none.
1 Sicily; the largest isl Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Jan 26, 2017
- I’m Taking a Vacation[float=right][/float]2017 began with celebrating New Year’s Eve on a Ghanaian beach called Kokrobité. In Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jan 19, 2017
- Day 21 Bottom Half of Western Australia continued[center][/center]
Mount Magnet had some wonderful scenery and excellent tourist drives to follow. We did them and now are making our way to wildflower country by heading to the small tow Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 18, 2017
- USA:California:Huge Pod of Dolphins and some Gray Whales! Wow! What an incredible day on the water! Sunny gorgeous weather and HUNDREDS of dolphins and sea lions along with humpback and grey whales! Moss Landing is one of our favorite local places to visit and is just Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jan 16, 2017
- Send More Money, Please[float=right][/float]Roaming around West Africa for a year isn’t cheap. It’s not particularly expensive ei Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jan 14, 2017
- Ankake SpaghettiAnkake Spaghetti is a well-known comfort food of Nagoya. If you go to one of these restaurants during lunch time you will find it filled up with salarymen. This dish is very affordable and filling and good for Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 9, 2017
- My African Christmas[float=right][/float]I celebrated Christmas 2016 by sitting eight hours in a bus, before eating a magnifi Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jan 8, 2017
- Taiwan Maze SobaThis is a famous dish invented in Nagoya by the "Menya Hanabi" ramen shop owner. Since Taiwan ramen is a famous dish of Nagoya, this is the dry version of it. You have the spicy sauce at the Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 5, 2017
- Akashi yakiAkashi yaki may look like takoyaki but it consists of more egg than batter. This is probably why most people who lives in Akashi city calls it "tamagoyaki" rather than Akashi yaki. However this is not to be Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 5, 2017
- Real Life SimCityIf you could build your own city, what would you build? How about a peace foundation, a five-star hotel and the biggest church in the world...
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/396327/IMG_7836.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Dec 27, 2016
- Departure day I have lost all sense of time already...
We left our crisp - 15C, sunny and 20cm of fresh snow on Christmas day and from the Posted by Evanda in Vietnam | Dec 27, 2016
- Malaria![float=right][/float]Travelling through West Africa, I’ve come across a few people sever Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Dec 20, 2016