Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Never Rush A Good ThingThere is one thing that is guaranteed: If you are doing your job just for the money you won't be lying on your deathbed wishing you'd spent more time in the office. So many people spend their lives waking at Posted by zwillenberg in Around The World In 80 Years | Jan 20, 2015
- Pulau Tidung Kepulauan Seribu IndonesiaPULAU TIDUNG
Mengenai Pulau Tidung Kepulauan Seribu dan Wisata Pulau Tidung. Disini kita akan berbicara mengenai wisata dan berlibur yang letaknya tidak jauh dari jakarta,bebas macet, hemat dan nuansa pantai yang masih asri. Pulau tidung, pulau yang leta Posted by tidungbaba in Travel Agent Wisata Pulau Tidung | Jan 20, 2015
- Six monthsTravel is more than an arbitrary change of scenery, its more than just going from here to there.
It is an experience; an adventure.
What is adventure, then?
Once I read Georg Simmel defining it as an experience so outside the normal routine, Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Jan 18, 2015
- First Blog EntryWell Hello Internet Humans.
I have always had the thought of starting a blog in the back of my mind. But thought that my travels weren’t ‘cool’ enough or my information wasn’t 'wise' enough. Today I have decided to start Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 8, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterThe east coast of the US had a terrible winter in 2014. Freezing cold, lots of small snow storms. In other word, not fun. So this past summer, I decided to get away for the month of Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jan 8, 2015
- Road Trip through Middle Earth==South Island==
===Day 1 - Kaikoura===
Kaikoura sunrise & wild dolphin swim
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/10809012_1.._54524922_n.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506 Posted by Cindy_bb in New Zealand | Jan 1, 2015
- Let's all make a change in 2015It's getting harder and harder to see the bigger picture of what is important in life.
As a race of people we are constantly being bombarded with advertising and marketing campaigns from the moment we wake up until the time Posted by rj2v in D.Y.O.T | Dec 29, 2014
- 10 travel moments that made me go hmmmI travel to see things with my own eyes. To know what it feels like to take in a view or look at some place truly special, connect with it, and add it to my memories forever. These moments are Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | Dec 19, 2014
(Look how Portland I am.)
Aside from large-framed glasses and apathetic attitudes, Portland has some really beautiful surrounding nature. I met up with my friend from college, Greg. Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Dec 16, 2014
- Sleepless in SeattleMaking it to the West Coast was actually pretty astonishing. The realization of how far away I'd driven was pretty cool, and being on the opposite coast, pretty much exactly across, was surreal. I was meant to stay with one Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Dec 16, 2014
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- Cheese and Chocolate in SwitzerlandSwiss beer is not good.
Swiss chocolate is excellent.
Swiss airports are confusing.
Our plane touches down with a jerk in Switzerland...hang on in France...oh no wait Switzerland. Actually I've no idea where we are and neither does Fern. Our ticket s Posted by rj2v in D.Y.O.T | Dec 9, 2014
- A note about carbonTaking a break from all the fun. I was more than aware when planning this trip of the environmental costs associated with galavanting around the world in an airplane, especially in the face of our growing climate warming threat. Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Dec 7, 2014
- Stress & DetoxI like reading about places I've visited either half way through a stay or as I'm leaving, sometimes completely after. It's just more fun that way!
Tepoztlán is derived from Nahuatl and means "place of abundant copper" or "place of the Posted by TravelbyBeach in Tizz•Ventures | Nov 30, 2014
- Montana is on fire.But not really; that's mean.
The path from Utah to Seattle, WA was full of failures. As in, I failed a whole bunch. Also, they are failures. But only really Montana. Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Nov 28, 2014
- Up in the Air=="If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.".==
In the beginning...
Cape Schanck, Victoria, Australia.
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by camenbrothers in Up in the Air | Sep 29, 2014
- On to AthensMy travels to Athens from Bangkok were long, but not too unpleasant. I had an early afternoon return flight booked back to Bangkok from Chiang Mai. The timing of this flight was a function of my personal travel Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 23, 2014
- Cooking in Talla then markets in ArezzoHard to believe its been 2 weeks of wonderful experiences around Italy and we are finishing off with another day exploring the hills and towns that make up the provence of Casentino, just to the north of La Torre Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Nov 23, 2014
- A Month of Ontario & Kentucky[center]As I write this I am jamming out pretty hard to what might be the most random I-Tunes mix this side of the Mississippi. We’re talking Steve Winwood, Eminem, and One Republic, over to Florida Georgia Line, The Naked and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 22, 2014
- BangkokWow -
Bangkok is pretty overwhelming! It is a sprawling and furious mix of people, street food, zany concepts of traffic control all simmered in stifling heat and humidity. In other words, a pretty awesome place.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 19, 2014
- Magic number 18So, although I may be travelling round Australia, the chances of you meeting Australians in a hostel are very slim. (They live here, they don't need to share a room with nine other people and fight for the last slice Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Nov 17, 2014
- Uncomfortable in Utah; Religion makes me queasy
I was nervous that getting into Utah was going to bring back the flat farmland of the Midwest, but it didn't! All I knew about Utah was that Mormons exist. Colorado reminded me of a Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Nov 17, 2014
- A Taste of the Desert Day 8Our last day. We pack up without ceremony and take off, heading back to Las Vegas to catch our flight. Nestled in the wide, empty flatlands that follows beside us as we drive the long highway, we notice a sign Posted by Yonderlust in Yonderlust | Nov 16, 2014
- Dublin, IrelandSo I went to Dublin this weekend. Gotta love spontaneous international trips that are an option for university students that don’t live in a country that is a gazillion miles away from EVERYTHING!!! (Don’t worry Australia, I still love you.) Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Nov 16, 2014
- Starring in the ShiningDriving in the mountains of Colorado was kind of like an amusement park ride. When I started out of Denver, it was really cool looking at the eye-level clouds I was about to drive into. Until the pretty mountains shrouded Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Nov 16, 2014