Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- From Chicago to Stockholm… For the first time since I have been here I can honestly say that I loooove Chicago, this windy city that is known for its magnificent glass and steel architecture, its wonderful museums, and its fabulous mag mile.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by CCFerguson in Cecily och Joakim | Sep 5, 2010
- What to Wear in Central AsiaIt’s not just because I, as an independent traveller, feel superior to the charter tourist with their spoiled attitude, cluelessness to where they are and the fact that they let themselves be herded around like sheep by a guide. Both Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Jun 16, 2013
- Paris July 14-17==Day 1==
The flight to Paris was brutal, not only was it expensive, but it took FOREVER. We left Rio de Janiero on Saturday night, and got to Paris on Monday morning. But unfortunately this is what happens when you Posted by oliviiaaaaaaa in My Dream Trip Around The World | Jun 6, 2013
- Bolivia - Old Ladies in Top Hats and a Death RoadSan Pedro de Atacama turned out to be a pleasant surprise considering we originally had no intention of going there, we ended up grateful for the border debacle! Armed with new friends, we booked our Salar de Uyuni trip Posted by moseyingmizuiks in Morning Coffee | Jun 2, 2013
- Day 1a: Crackers Are Not Cookies==HELLO YYC==
Arriving in Calgary is always an occasion of mixed emotions for me; walking in to the airport inspires such a feeling of excitement, with all the shiny store fronts and good smelling coffee junk, but, then you head out Posted by haclabAlysse in See Alysse Travel | Jun 1, 2013
- Day 1: When I Travel, I Stare at People[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/594870/DSC00594.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/594870/thumb_DSC00594.jpg capti Posted by haclabAlysse in See Alysse Travel | Jun 1, 2013
- Fall in Love with Vanuatu (http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/stream/photoID/1862719/features/countries/Vanuatu/)
Photo by [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/users/bsmethers/|bsmethers]].
Bursting with Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | May 5, 2013
- The A-Z of Amsterdam (http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/stream/photoID/230462/features/countries/Netherlands/)
Photo by [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/users/pcmano69/|pcmano69]].
This fascinating city fea Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Apr 29, 2013
- Buenos Aires, July 8-11==Day 1==
We have arrived in the beautiful sunny Buenos Aires! It is about 25 degrees and the weather does not seem to be changing anytime soon! We arrived at 7:25 p.m. Our plane departed from Cusco, Peru to Lima, Peru Posted by oliviiaaaaaaa in My Dream Trip Around The World | May 25, 2013
- TAKE TWO Ahhh Castries, St. Lucia.... It is stunning! I am currently 4 days in to my 5 day trip to this beautiful island. Although there was a 23 hour and 20 minute flight from costa rica to here (about a 17 Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 22, 2013
- Tickling those Taste buds down the Coast of Vietnam
When traveling abroad, one of the more intimidating aspects can be attempting the new cuisine. You really don’t know where that meat is coming from, you can’t read any of the menus, and you can’t he Posted by Yampu001 in Where to? The Yampu Tours' Travel Blog | May 23, 2013
- In Flanders Fields[float=right][/float]Today we travelled out of France and into Belgium, but we weren’t too heartbroken because we would be back in France again at the end of ou Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 21, 2013
- One week, 21hours...
I was sitting at home tonight after a long and challenging work day and all of a sudden it hit me! I leave in a week.
I get to sit in the plane and let the travel loving side of Posted by Sarah_giak in European Adventure 2013 | May 16, 2013
- It's Times Like These ... I cannot believe how much time has flown! At first it seemed like we had so long to wait until the time to go on our holiday would arrive.. Things have been so hectic and chalenging lately. I honestly feel Posted by Sarah_giak in European Adventure 2013 | May 15, 2013
- The Island of New Providence
Our cruise, the Royal Caribbean
We arrived in Bahamas at last! The cruise is amazing, all we are doing is basically enjoy the cruise we took, the [[http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacru Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 28, 2013
- Shopping in PokharaFirst things first... Money!
Pokhara's lakeside is lined with innumerable ATMs and money changers. But be aware
that most Nepali banks c Posted by sidtim in Wanderlust Me | May 10, 2013
- In the beginning...So it's the morning before my departure and I am almost close to call off the trip because of sights like this:
Why is packing always the hardest part?
Why is it that I always e Posted by Overpacked in USA 2013 | May 10, 2013
- The Walking City
It took us only 3 1/2 hour to get to Cambridge, Massachusetts. We spent our time visiting the two famous universities; Harvard and Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 22, 2013
- South Africa – 4 friends, a Mercedes, sharks and a 211m jumpWe made it to our hostel in Johannesburg a little disappointed – miles out of the way therefore a fortune in a taxi and no mod cons or wifi as we were expecting – nevertheless, it suited our biggest requirements Posted by moseyingmizuiks in Morning Coffee | May 1, 2013
- The Ultimate Guide to New Orleans (http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/stream/photoID/1181534/features/countries/USA/)
Photo by [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/users/Lavafalls/|Lavafalls]].
America's most in Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Apr 21, 2013
- Tripod and FriendsTripod is making a home in Williamsburg Virginia-
He spends time reading
But he especially loves to pack his suitca Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Apr 28, 2013
- A House in Sicily[center]A House in Sicily[/center]
I haven’t blogged for a long while. I’ve been working on some other projects and (of course) travelling. I thought I’d resume the blog with a review of a book about travelling. The charm Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Apr 26, 2013
- Our life after the internet It changed the world like a marriage does to your life- for better or worse, richer or poorer. My husband had already been working online for many years when we met. I had a bunch of great ideas Posted by CassyT in Gratitude Adjustment | Apr 26, 2013
- Paris Day 3 - Palace of Versailles & the Great Tourist CrowdTaking a train to Château de Versailles from Paris could be tricky because there're a few alternatives. This is what our Fraser staff's suggested. We took a train from Esplanade de la Défense to La Défense metro station on the Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Mar 31, 2013
- Hi and thank you for finding us!Hello and greetings from Cartagena, Colombia! My husband and I have travelled all around the Caribbean from the states 4 years ago. We lived in florida, California, and I lived inPennsylvania as well. Which brings me back Posted by CassyT in Gratitude Adjustment | Apr 21, 2013