Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Playing in New York CityOur son and his wife made friends with Lisa while attending UCLA so they go way back. They have all stayed friends, visiting each other on occasion both in New York and California. Lisa is a musician, has a band Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 30, 2013
- South American Highlights and SummaryNumber of days in South America:81
Peru: 21 days
Bolivia: 11 days
Chile: 13 days
Paraguay: 3 days
Brazil: 20 days
Uruguay: 4 days
Argentina: 9 days
34 different accommodations
+2 revisit Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Oct 30, 2013
- The East End of Long IslandThe deadline for our inspections to be completed was early Monday morning and since there were fewer of us at the end, we were working fast to finish up. But we all finished in the nick of time.
About 1 week Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 29, 2013
- And It's Off to New YorkI’d barely been home for a week when I got the call to go to New York. There is some program for Hurricane Sandy claims and I was asked to work as an inspector for the program. I had a Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 23, 2013
- Another Hotel YarnSo one more blog on the hotel adventures. I was staying at the Hilton when the price went up to $200/night from $85, not a good option. I was leaving for home soon so I just went for price, the Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 20, 2013
- goodbyes I have been so overwhelmed and blown away by the last couple of days. Its been a crazy and bittersweet mix of so many surprises, learning that I'll never close my eyes in a car again, discovering luna park's Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Oct 19, 2013
- Guatemala in Retrospect[float=left][/float]The last year and a half of living in Guatemala has been an unexpected bonus in my life. Somehow a three-month visit/art project turned into a series of delayed departures Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Oct 18, 2013
- Working in TorontoToronto was quite an adventure. There had been a huge rain storm flooding basements that were, for the most part finished and used as living areas. I like these sorts of claims as they do not require a ladder to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 17, 2013
- Taking the PlungeThere is a knot in the stomach, palms are sweaty, it is hard to concentrate and wonderment surrounds. That is the experience that surrounds the moment of no return, that moment when dreams become reality, when there can be no Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Oct 16, 2013
- The Heart - The High and The HurtIf your heart is just a muscle that pumps blood through your body, then why does it feel like it's shattering within you when something bad happens or feels like it's going to escape through your chest when when you're Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 13, 2013
- the beginningT minus 13 sleeps and it still doesn't feel real. This time in two weeks, I'll be in Bhutan, nursing it up and looking towards the next 12 or so months of backpacking through s-e asia, the Indian subcontinent Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Oct 13, 2013
- Traveling with Purpose & Panache[center]Visit The NGO List, my new labor of love, built to connect international volunteers and grassroots NGOs from around the world:
[[http://www.thengolist.com| Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Oct 11, 2013
- Photoblog: Autumn falling in New England
[center]Walden Pond, Concord, Massachusetts[/center]
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Oct 11, 2013
- City High==Flip Flops are not made for walking==
One week on and it feels as though teaching English on a secluded island for 6 weeks didn't actually happen. Yet, my disgruntled feet, who been guiding me patiently around Mexico's finest cities, Posted by lewyandkerri in Professional Mexicans | Oct 7, 2013
- The Beginning Bonjour
I am a young girl who has more thoughts, ideas, opinions and feelings than there are golden specks of sand on the shores of the world.
I am fascinated by life and all of its hidden treasures.
I want so much Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 6, 2013
- El Fin - Austin trip 2013SO I feel I must give closure to some of you and apologize. I know full well I'm good about starting the blogging but tend to get easily distracted and don't let you guys in on all the details and Posted by TX_Bizkit in Bizkit USA | Oct 4, 2013
- Witches market and altitude sickness
Yesterday we woke up at around 9 and went for breakfast in the upstairs res Posted by Kirstyonwroot in Peruvian adventure! | Sep 29, 2013
- 8.25.10: Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
Our first morning to wake up on the island of Koh Phi Phi was pleasant as ever! We wandered over to the P. P. Family Restaurant and woke up with a refreshing iced coffee and the sound of the wav Posted by emichele in Globe-Skipping | Sep 28, 2013
- Shamelessly Seeking Devotion & Love[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
It wasn’t until I started writing semi-professionally that I realized how important it is to have people gush over y Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Sep 27, 2013
- The Planning StagesThe research for our trip has begun, as well as the first reservations on where to stay and how we are going to travel. We always begin with a bang and try to have our trips paid off before we Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Sep 26, 2013
- Oh the places I have beenOk so I have a confession to make.. I am kind of a blog whore... I have numerous blogs around cyberspace and I can't seem to stop writing them.. Hence the reason I am writing another one here!
So I have Posted by Seznz in Sarah's Travels | Sep 24, 2013
- Hawaiian Vacation with my Russian Bear
Back in July, my boyfriend and I took a week long vacation to Oahu. It was his first time there, (and yes he is Russian, hence the title of this blog) and we filmed our Posted by GrisWorld in GrisWorld | Sep 24, 2013
- Best Istanbul Oldcity ExcursionIstanbul turkey preference was for the summer holidays. Japanyo went to italy and true both before and had wonderful trips. Covering the 10-day turkey istanbul oriental mystique and aura that made summer vacation. After a 3 hour trip to a Posted by antoninasemkina in Wonderful Summer Holidays | Sep 15, 2013
- Off to Work in New YorkI haven’t even written about my trip to Toronto and here I am leaving tomorrow for New York. So I’ll try to keep with New York and then write my impressions of Toronto later.
A few days ago I got Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 13, 2013
- Worse weather than England....I sit up from my dream. I had frustratingly been trying to do a 100 point turn in my Nan’s huge Peugeot 306 to get it out of the en-suite we have here in Pajaros. Strange. It’s 6am and I Posted by lewyandkerri in Professional Mexicans | Sep 11, 2013