Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- More TravelsIn the middle of our last trip, we started planning 2 additional trips. Plans have been discussed off and on, but now the trip for next week must be decided upon.
We’d originally planned to leave and be away until the Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 14, 2015
- Family Gathering, Part 2On Friday a.m. we woke up to see our sister-in-law Jan. We haven’t seen her since our Downton dinner and were glad to catch up with her. Other relatives arrived on Friday afternoon and those we hadn’t seen for several Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 13, 2015
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” [b][/b]People wrote plenty of different blogs about travelling. Some of them exciting, some are funny, another one are boring and full of unnecessary info. But no matter how they are and what you read, it will never substitute to you Posted by beautyeyes in Notes of Cheerful Pilgrim | Aug 12, 2015
- The last legWe decided a long time ago to spend our last two weeks on the beach. Before we came home, it was time to really unwind. No overnight buses, no dorm rooms and, as good as our time was at [[http://www.newhopecambodia.com/|New Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Aug 11, 2015
- Family Gathering, Part 1After a day at home, we had to leave once again, this time to our son’s house in the Lompoc area. This last part of our vacation was to last thru the week.
Upon the death of Dale’s parents, the Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 10, 2015
- Giant Steps, The Horse GalaI’d not planned well and dates were slightly off on the schedule I’d made out. As it turned out we had 2 days free before heading to Petaluma for the Giant Steps Gala Fundraiser.
We went home and washed clothes and Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 8, 2015
- Behind the Eurovision CurtainAfter over 5 months on the road in Asia I decided to head back to Europe for a few weeks for three reasons...
1. A friend was having his stag do in Prague, one not to miss
2. I had been planning Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Aug 7, 2015
- A Tough HikeDale, Justin and Lucian were due in by dinner time, no specific time except that they’d be back by evening. In the meantime, I’d promised the other kids to have fun too.
We sat around camp like lumps on a Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 6, 2015
- A Birthday DinnerAfter a day of recovery for Justin and Dale, me doing word games in old newspapers, kids playing at the river, and generally a whole lot of nothing, we ended with a huge fire, marshmallows, smores and more wine.
Justin had Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 4, 2015
- More Kings Canyon AdventuresJustin was only able to obtain a total of 5 permits so the new plan was that he, Dale and Lucian would backpack into Grouse Lake overnight. I would stay with Christine, Cassie, Sequoia and Zaya.
Justin and Dale left Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 3, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- And Then There Were BearsWell the longer hike didn’t happen. People slept late, too late, then Justin had to be at the backpack office by 1pm to get permits for the overnight backpack trip. We thought we’d play at the river while we got Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 2, 2015
- Zumwalt Meadow to The End of the RoadWhen we 1st suggested to Justin that we could meet for a few days of backpacking we left the options open. We didn’t have any set agenda, only that we’d backpack or hike over his birthday.
Because there are younger kids Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 1, 2015
- "Well where did I leave off?"William Hatch was never one to be short on words. Though his descriptions of places and people and experiences are relatively succinct, he nevertheless ends up writing pages and pages each day to his wife Nellie. He is a romantic. Posted by W.Hatch in TRAVELLING ROCKFORD TIES | Jul 31, 2015
- Setting Up Camp for a Family
Blogs have not been published for a while because there was no cell phone service or internet in the mountains. We were off the grid almost completely. We did have our inverter Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 31, 2015
- A Not So Fun Vacation DayIt was a 15-hour drive from Craters of the Moon down and over to Kings Canyon in the west side of the Sierras. We’d planned to stop in Reno and take our granddaughter to breakfast at the Excalibur. Oops! Excalibur Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 30, 2015
- Holmsey's Hop Buddy TeamsHolmsey’s Hop Teams
Travel Buddy Teams
Lynda Taras Baba
Karen Jorgen, St
Jennifer Smith (Olna)
Catherine Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Jul 25, 2015
- New Hope CambodiaAs we left Cambodia, we were searching for the reasons why we fell in love with the country. Phnom Penh and Siem Reap are nice cities, but they certainly aren't spectacular in the way that Sydney and Cusco are. The Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Jul 21, 2015
- Running Around Glacier National ParkOur night started out with a bang, lots of banging. It was about 11:30pm, I was posting photos of our trip on Facebook. It 1st sounded like someone was trying to break into the RV then a banging on Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 21, 2015
- Genghis Can't - The John Wayne DiariesI've just spent the last 10 days on the remote Mongolian steppe...talk about going back in time from the previous fortnight in futuristic south Korea. As the title also suggests I've been on a horse too...fair play to good old Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Jul 20, 2015
- Glacier; The Road to ApgarGlacier National Park is a place I’v Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 20, 2015
- Drumheller, A Side TripWe tried to leave Banff early as we had a 4-hour drive to Drumheller, where there is a fabulous Dinosaur museum. It was highly recommended that we visit there.
We drove to the museum via Hwy 9 which is a beautiful Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 19, 2015
- High Tea Fit for a PrincessWe thought we’d have a lunch[img=h Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 18, 2015
- authentic morocco tours and packageshrill of morocco tours is agency specialized in organisation of trips and excursions in Morocco. Willing to provide the highest quality of travel by Morocco, available anywhere! We offer authentic trips to see and discover the true Morocco outside the Posted by thrillof in MOROCCO TRAVEL TOURS | Jul 17, 2015
- "Bristling Country"Now that William and the Harpers have left the Lake District, the speed with which they travel increases dramatically. Compared to the two weeks spent exploring what seemed like every inch of the innumerable valleys, mountains and lakes of Grasmere Posted by W.Hatch in TRAVELLING ROCKFORD TIES | Jul 17, 2015