Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Bus musings 2Ireland is an absolutely beautiful place. As we drive through the Irish countryside from Kinsale back to Cork, I can't help but love the green, which even as farmlandish land is already so much wilder and less kept than the Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Mar 15, 2014
- Bus musings While Paris itself has a comprehensive metro and train system, the whole of Ireland has been made easy to travel by bus.
There are several operators but the cheapest we found was eireann, because it's not a direct 2 point Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Mar 14, 2014
- Sparky down SouthSparky has been trying to
go on a trip for about a year
He has been reaching out
to his monster friends
to see if they Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Mar 14, 2014
- A New AdventureA new year and a new adventure.
After a year of partying, working, travelling and living over in London and galavanting across Europe, it was time to knuckle down and get stuck into developing my professional self.
For those who don't Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Mar 12, 2014
- The Emboldened Sole TravellerMy confidence just soared exponentially after last week's successful trek up to Wuthering Heights by myself. So, almost on some travel-drug high, I decided to head to Manchester and Liverpool, especially Liverpool because of THE BEATLES.
However, beca Posted by starcrossedsole in oywiththepoodlesalready | Mar 1, 2014
- My Relationship with Sleep[center]As far back as I can remember, sleeping never came easy.
I remember tip-toeing the hallway of Nonnie and Pepes sleeping house, the only noise being the clink-clink-clink of the dining room clock. I remember setting up pillows and blanke Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Mar 8, 2014
- Simultaneously getting stoked and freaked at the same time.I know that this is something I want to do, there's no question, but that doesn't stop my idle mind from wondering a series of what if's and in general, questioning the overall intent of this trip, and the length Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Mar 6, 2014
- Moving Right Along NowWe are getting our act together for our Europe trip. Finally!!!
I bought airplane tickets for Dale and our grandson. They will fly out on a Tuesday arriving in Brussels on Wed a.m., the same day that our granddaughter and I Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Mar 6, 2014
- The Traveller's CurseOnce, while traveling, I met a philosopher. He’d been on the road for three years, at a time when I had only been out there for a mere three months. This number interested him for, according to his experience and Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Mar 1, 2014
- Colombia: Our First 2 Weeks in a Coconut Shell[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Well, it has been around six years in the making, but Emma and I finally descended to South America, our budget flig Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Feb 28, 2014
- Sihanoukville (Cambodia)[center]I personally didn't mind our location in Sihanoukville, (Don't Tell Mama's Hostel, Otres Beach) but I'm less of a nightbird than Ricky and being at the end of the quiet beach, put us 10 minutes away by tuk-tuk to civilisation Posted by Lady Mantle in Living in Asia | Feb 27, 2014
- Bir haftaya bedel 87.gun Kutsal Vadide gundelik hayatAnd Daglari, Dunyanin en uzun dag dizileri.. Uzunlugu 7000 km civarinda. Guney Amerika kita'sinin Bati Kiyisini Kuzeyden Guney'e kesiyorlar.. Bir ucu Karayiplerde, diger ucu Patagonya'da.... Yaklasik 40 gundur, biz de onlari guneyden kuzeye teker teker ke Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 25, 2014
- Temples, tuk-tuks and friends[center][/center]
If you want to see the whole world, stay no longer than three days at a place. It's not just me says it. I first heard the concept in the Kino’s Journey seri Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Feb 25, 2014
- Common travel fears when going aloneThe prospect of travelling alone is a daunting one. It is our "last resort" when it comes to travel because when all our options of finding a companion to travel with and share the experiences are dried up, our desire Posted by Deanxc220 in Lonely First Step | Feb 24, 2014
- "New York City I'm coming!"The countdown is on. There are only 39 days up until I leave for New York, where I’m gonna stay for three full months.
I’m absolutely excited!
The trip is gonna be the starting shot for this blog about fashion, lifestyle and Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- Mantra? Life Motto?==Cards. Guns. Paradise. Destiny.==
It all started when I packed my life into two big bags (one of which was entirely my SCUBA & underwater photography equipment) about to head Honduras for one week and then straight to Ecuador for another Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 21, 2014
- PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE REQUIREDIt isn’t bad enough that winter in Newfoundland lasts a minimum of 6 months (Nov-April) but it randomly chooses to take us hostage with little hope of escape. February travel can be hell anywhere in North America, but no where Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 18, 2014
- 1 New Notification ‘Hey, yea I’m from (insert country here).’
‘Oh really? I want to go there one day.’
‘Ah well add me and when you come hit me up.’
I’ve had this conversation so many times. And my facebook friends keep growing in number as Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 17, 2014
- Permaculture: Not Just about 80’s Hairstyles[center][[jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
If permaculture is not a reference to 80’s fashion, then what exactly is it and why should you give a follicle? Well, the s Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Feb 17, 2014
- Travel Quotes That Inspire![center][img=http://photos.travel Posted by Kevzan in The Long Way Home | Feb 12, 2014
- Take that lonely first step...[center]"I want to travel, but I'm scared of doing it on my own"[/center]
I must have said that sentence several times before I actually gained the courage to go and book my flight to begin my first solo travelling adventure to Posted by Deanxc220 in Lonely First Step | Feb 12, 2014
- Chicken Run Dos-Punto-Huevo: Trapped in Panama[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
The stench was awful. Piles of feces coated the floor of their tiny enclosure. It was better than what they’d get in Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Feb 8, 2014
- The long flight over, Oceanside and San Diego I'm finally getting on here. The last few days have been a blur due to the jet lag. Ruby kept us awake for a few nights but finally went down at a reasonable hour last night and slept through. Yay! Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 7, 2014
- Onwards!For months I had been feeding the fantasy of a great sailing adventure spanning thousands of miles and innumerable seas and islands. When that thought came to its abrupt end, I was left in the labyrinth of decision. A thousand Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Feb 7, 2014
- New and Improved EuropeJust when I started planning our Europe trip, again, I was called away but fortunately for claims nearby. Finally I’m done and back to our lives as they were months ago, at least for today.
We’ve been planning a trip to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 5, 2014