Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- From '13 going '14. . . . .I started living on my own. Food, rent, clothing, miscellaneous, everything - all out of my own pocket.
. . .I decided to start a healthy lifestyle. Diet, jogging, zumba. FUN!.
. . .I learned how to [b]cheris Posted by Rosalie Rabino in Fearless Travel | Feb 4, 2014
- And the journey begins!
So we made it to the airport, thru immigration and security, all the while Ruby was cracking it. Ah, joy?! Now why did we decide to travel with a toddler?! Urgh! I need a drink! Hopefully she sle Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 3, 2014
- Happy days in Seoul [Part 1]As most of you probably know, I came back from my second trip to Korea about a week ago. It wasn't a huge trip (I only visited Seoul, and only for 19 days at that) but it did so much Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Feb 3, 2014
- Seeking Liminality- Another View on TravelSeeking Liminality- Another view on Travel
This definition is from Wikipedia. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liminality )
This article is about the concept of liminality. For the original video animation, see .hack//Liminality.
In anthropology, limi Posted by tourdeflor in Tour de Floret | Feb 2, 2014
- A Multitude of Death-Defying Acts in Lake Gatun[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
My backside still wiggling into settled, legs not yet positioned, I was freshly sat in a kayak when, from below on t Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jan 30, 2014
- Back in AsiaI have been trying to explain why I abandoned the Liberty. It's been difficult to tell without making it sound horrible. But it wasn't. The sailing was great. It was an awesome trip fixing the ship then crossing from India Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Jan 28, 2014
- To Truly Call Myself a Hobo[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
It’s no secret that, as the years I spend abroad increase, so does my capacity to do things I once would not have ev Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jan 25, 2014
- Seoul Travel TipsThis post is cross-posted on my personal blog: [[http://anonofholland.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/seoul-travel-tips/|Anonymous of Holland]]
Websites with travel Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Jan 22, 2014
- Visit to the Flatlands[center]Massachusetts was a whirlwind visit. Techincally it continues to be....since we are getting dumped on with snow and it's looking like attempted flight back #2 might be bagged tomorrow morning. TBA I suppose. Anyways. Certainly packed everything I Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Jan 21, 2014
- Can a Backpacker Keep His Dignity in Costa Rica?[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
From time to time, a country’s success in tourism ruffles the feathers of intrepid backpackers the world over. Natio Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jan 18, 2014
- Tasmania with 2 Toddlers SummaryNow that the trip has been well and truly completed, lets go back through some of the original questions we had...
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/P7207009.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/thumb_P7207009.jpg Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Jan 18, 2014
- Vietnam #1 A month in dot points because I'm lazy Ha Tien:
- The border town near Cambodia
- Did not see another westerner in the entire time I was there
- Spent a lovely day cycling through local fishing villages
- Got what I thought was an ear Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Jan 16, 2014
- Who's Vago?[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Arriving at a new destination, even if you’ve arrived at hundreds of new destinations, is still a humbling experienc Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jan 11, 2014
- Spontaneity At It's Finest.Let me start off by saying this blog or rather journal is meant for my eyes only. I tend not to regret too many things in life but if I had the chance to go back in time I would Posted by Ashleyfrazee in That Semester I Studied Abroad | Jan 10, 2014
- Dieng Pleteau Tour : Seperti yg diketahui Dieng ini adalah dataran tinggi di Jawa Tengah tepatnya di kota Wonosobo. Dataran tinggi ini ketinggiannya melebihi dr 2000mdpl bung! Di Dataran tinggi Dieng ini memiliki rata-rata suhu 10-15 derajat sehingga ga aneh kalo kalian disan Posted by irhamfaridh in Indonesia is awesome! | Jan 9, 2014
- Finding Paradise in Cambodia So many people have already asked me where my favorite place has been. To date, I absolutely have to say the South of Cambodia. Except not Sihanoukville. Its weird. And full of drunken backpackers (say nothing!) and prostitutes. Although Otres Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Jan 8, 2014
- Talking Trash in the New Year[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
In many ways, I can see conscientiousness about trash has grown in the last three decades: Recycling is rampant, bio Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jan 8, 2014
- Travel Priorities List==Overall==
Spend at least a school year in Colombia and perfecting my Spanish
Travel all over Colombia
Volunteer work with underprivileged children in Perú, Bolivia or Colombia
Honeymoon backpacking trip through every country in South America
Spend Posted by majandra22 in South America 20?? | Jan 3, 2014
- Sore Bums and Sandy Feet – Rajasthan Part IIFrom Udaipur we took a train to Ajmer (which is apparently a Muslim pilgrimage spot on par with Mecca, which we were surprised to hear as we had never heard about this), from where we took a local bus to Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Jan 2, 2014
- Indonesia - 3D2N Mount Rinjani Trekking From developed up-scale shopping district in Bali to clear white sandy beaches in Lombok, we somehow ended up in this most gruesome and most tiring trip i have ever experienced in my life.
Posted by LesCrazy in Pack N Go Everywhere | Dec 31, 2013
- Why Howler Monkeys Howl & Other Animal Tales from Totoco[center]Visit my website for more blogs from around the world, articles on travel miscellany, and great links to other great sites.[/center]
[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/551459/916F99D72219AC681759B13 Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Dec 30, 2013
- Hello Palma!!! So Palma de Mallorca.... It absolutely one of my favorite places yet on this planet. Having travelled the world for the past 8 years, I made my way to Palma early last year, and not having any expectations of Posted by Petrena in A winter in Palma:) | Dec 28, 2013
- Hiking the Pacific Crest TrailLong ago, in a much shorter time (18 years shorter), I took a five-week hike through Oregon. For at least 8 hours every day I lost my mind and fully engaged in and with my body. The machinery upstairs slowed Posted by CATours in Conscious Adventure Tours | Dec 22, 2013
- A Wee Trip To Scotland
'Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful''
- Joshua J. Marine
Somewhere between place and time, day and night… OK somewhere between Edinburgh and Newcastle, I Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 22, 2013
- Composting Complexities[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Imagine, if you will, a world Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Dec 21, 2013