Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Colombia: Our First 2 Weeks in a Coconut Shell[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Well, it has been around six years in the making, but Emma and I finally descended to South America, our budget flig Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Feb 28, 2014
- Sihanoukville (Cambodia)[center]I personally didn't mind our location in Sihanoukville, (Don't Tell Mama's Hostel, Otres Beach) but I'm less of a nightbird than Ricky and being at the end of the quiet beach, put us 10 minutes away by tuk-tuk to civilisation Posted by Lady Mantle in Living in Asia | Feb 27, 2014
- Bir haftaya bedel 87.gun Kutsal Vadide gundelik hayatAnd Daglari, Dunyanin en uzun dag dizileri.. Uzunlugu 7000 km civarinda. Guney Amerika kita'sinin Bati Kiyisini Kuzeyden Guney'e kesiyorlar.. Bir ucu Karayiplerde, diger ucu Patagonya'da.... Yaklasik 40 gundur, biz de onlari guneyden kuzeye teker teker ke Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 25, 2014
- Temples, tuk-tuks and friends[center][/center]
If you want to see the whole world, stay no longer than three days at a place. It's not just me says it. I first heard the concept in the Kino’s Journey seri Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Feb 25, 2014
- Common travel fears when going aloneThe prospect of travelling alone is a daunting one. It is our "last resort" when it comes to travel because when all our options of finding a companion to travel with and share the experiences are dried up, our desire Posted by Deanxc220 in Lonely First Step | Feb 24, 2014
- "New York City I'm coming!"The countdown is on. There are only 39 days up until I leave for New York, where I’m gonna stay for three full months.
I’m absolutely excited!
The trip is gonna be the starting shot for this blog about fashion, lifestyle and Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- Mantra? Life Motto?==Cards. Guns. Paradise. Destiny.==
It all started when I packed my life into two big bags (one of which was entirely my SCUBA & underwater photography equipment) about to head Honduras for one week and then straight to Ecuador for another Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 21, 2014
- PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE REQUIREDIt isn’t bad enough that winter in Newfoundland lasts a minimum of 6 months (Nov-April) but it randomly chooses to take us hostage with little hope of escape. February travel can be hell anywhere in North America, but no where Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 18, 2014
- 1 New Notification ‘Hey, yea I’m from (insert country here).’
‘Oh really? I want to go there one day.’
‘Ah well add me and when you come hit me up.’
I’ve had this conversation so many times. And my facebook friends keep growing in number as Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 17, 2014
- Permaculture: Not Just about 80’s Hairstyles[center][[jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
If permaculture is not a reference to 80’s fashion, then what exactly is it and why should you give a follicle? Well, the s Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Feb 17, 2014
- Travel Quotes That Inspire![center][img=http://photos.travel Posted by Kevzan in The Long Way Home | Feb 12, 2014
- Take that lonely first step...[center]"I want to travel, but I'm scared of doing it on my own"[/center]
I must have said that sentence several times before I actually gained the courage to go and book my flight to begin my first solo travelling adventure to Posted by Deanxc220 in Lonely First Step | Feb 12, 2014
- Chicken Run Dos-Punto-Huevo: Trapped in Panama[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
The stench was awful. Piles of feces coated the floor of their tiny enclosure. It was better than what they’d get in Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Feb 8, 2014
- The long flight over, Oceanside and San Diego I'm finally getting on here. The last few days have been a blur due to the jet lag. Ruby kept us awake for a few nights but finally went down at a reasonable hour last night and slept through. Yay! Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 7, 2014
- Onwards!For months I had been feeding the fantasy of a great sailing adventure spanning thousands of miles and innumerable seas and islands. When that thought came to its abrupt end, I was left in the labyrinth of decision. A thousand Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Feb 7, 2014
- New and Improved EuropeJust when I started planning our Europe trip, again, I was called away but fortunately for claims nearby. Finally I’m done and back to our lives as they were months ago, at least for today.
We’ve been planning a trip to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 5, 2014
- From '13 going '14. . . . .I started living on my own. Food, rent, clothing, miscellaneous, everything - all out of my own pocket.
. . .I decided to start a healthy lifestyle. Diet, jogging, zumba. FUN!.
. . .I learned how to [b]cheris Posted by Rosalie Rabino in Fearless Travel | Feb 4, 2014
- And the journey begins!
So we made it to the airport, thru immigration and security, all the while Ruby was cracking it. Ah, joy?! Now why did we decide to travel with a toddler?! Urgh! I need a drink! Hopefully she sle Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 3, 2014
- Happy days in Seoul [Part 1]As most of you probably know, I came back from my second trip to Korea about a week ago. It wasn't a huge trip (I only visited Seoul, and only for 19 days at that) but it did so much Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Feb 3, 2014
- Seeking Liminality- Another View on TravelSeeking Liminality- Another view on Travel
This definition is from Wikipedia. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liminality )
This article is about the concept of liminality. For the original video animation, see .hack//Liminality.
In anthropology, limi Posted by tourdeflor in Tour de Floret | Feb 2, 2014
- A Multitude of Death-Defying Acts in Lake Gatun[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
My backside still wiggling into settled, legs not yet positioned, I was freshly sat in a kayak when, from below on t Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jan 30, 2014
- Back in AsiaI have been trying to explain why I abandoned the Liberty. It's been difficult to tell without making it sound horrible. But it wasn't. The sailing was great. It was an awesome trip fixing the ship then crossing from India Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Jan 28, 2014
- To Truly Call Myself a Hobo[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
It’s no secret that, as the years I spend abroad increase, so does my capacity to do things I once would not have ev Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jan 25, 2014
- Seoul Travel TipsThis post is cross-posted on my personal blog: [[http://anonofholland.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/seoul-travel-tips/|Anonymous of Holland]]
Websites with travel Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Jan 22, 2014
- Visit to the Flatlands[center]Massachusetts was a whirlwind visit. Techincally it continues to be....since we are getting dumped on with snow and it's looking like attempted flight back #2 might be bagged tomorrow morning. TBA I suppose. Anyways. Certainly packed everything I Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Jan 21, 2014