Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Top Travel Tips for Thailand (http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/stream/photoID/15701/features/countries/Thailand/)
Photo by [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/users/mustangsrc/|mustangsrc]].
The Kin Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Apr 15, 2013
- Beautiful TurkeyI had been planning this trip for a very long time but I guess it is more appropiate to say Ihad been dreaming about it but our decision to go have been made in a minute after many long years Posted by mergrey in Mer's Travel Reviews | Apr 19, 2013
Since I was very young, I enjoy discovering new places. I like the idea of traveling from one place to another and learning about different cultures, r Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 15, 2013
- "California here we come..." Los Angeles===DAY TWO===
Waking up in one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in and remembering the day before, landing at LAX, meet the Contiki crew and the fun night in the rooftop garden was amazing! 'I am in Posted by Sarah_giak in ....Wanderlust.... | Apr 13, 2013
- California here we come .... Day OneSo the plane landed and the excitement was at a high... after waiting quite a while to get through customs (security checks were really high involving finger printing, passport and visa checks) but all security seemed friendly and the guy Posted by Sarah_giak in ....Wanderlust.... | Apr 12, 2013
- "Leaving on a jet plane..."My trip was over before we knew it. I had a blast and met some of the most amazing people. I didn't have as much time to write as I thought I would have. I thought I would do a Posted by Sarah_giak in ....Wanderlust.... | Apr 12, 2013
- Raining on my FestivalThe first of my three weekend trips in April was exhausting but so very much worth it. I went down to 진해 (Jinhae) for the annual cherry blossom festival and then to a small seaside town called 통영 (Tongyeong). Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Apr 10, 2013
- A Turn Coat and a Voyage to Ireland[float=left][/float]Today was a very, very long travel day. It started off at eight am, and we were out the door by ten. My da Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 10, 2013
- What Everybody Ought to Know About the Philippines (http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/stream/photoID/1902703/features/countries/Philippines/)
Photo by [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/users/dleeak/|dleeak]].
An a Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Apr 9, 2013
- Trouble getting to ParadiseFirst the good news. Jac and I arrived safely, although 4 hours late, in Buenos Aires, on Friday April 5th. We were dropped off by Bob well in time for the flight (normally 2 hours before, but in the Posted by jackyandgraham in South Am | Apr 6, 2013
- The Enchanting Land of Russia (http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/stream/photoID/498547/features/countries/Russia/)
Photo by [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/users/Ofelia/|Ofelia]].
With a rich cultural Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Apr 6, 2013
- A New Mexican MealAlas, the last cooking lesson, the last day in New Mexico.
Our last cooking lesson was taught by Lois Ellen Frank again. This time she did not spend so much time with the lecture but rather gave tips as she Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 1, 2013
- Cooking in ParadiseOur 2nd day of cooking lessons, this was a demonstration lesson in Contemporary Southwest cooking. The teacher was one I’d hoped to get for a lesson, Lois Ellen Frank, part Native American, PhD in Culinary Anthropology. She, like us, Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Mar 31, 2013
- Jakarta - Kuala Lumpur - ShanghaiPenerbangan dari Jakarta ke Kuala Lumpur adalah pukul 13:15. Kami telah sampai di Terminal 3 Bandara Sukarno-Hatta pada pukul 10an menggunakan Taksi.
Hari ini saya dan Ifan (adik saya) janjian pake sepatu samaan. Hadiah ulang tahun dari dia sih sebener Posted by ViBa.holic in Shanghai Trip | Mar 30, 2013
- What is an alternative break trip? I was surprised at how many “adults” asked me this question on a recent alternative break trip. Only students and staff at schools that have these trips seem to know what they are; the outside world is clueless. And they Posted by UnMejorHOY in Alternative Travel: Volunteer Projects | Mar 29, 2013
- 1st Cooking LessonOur first cooking class ever and we ware in chili heaven!!! This was a hands-on class learning to make stuffed chilies: chili rellenos, Ancho’s stuffed with beans and chorizo and green chilies stuffed with ground beef with lots of things Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Mar 29, 2013
- The Spirit Of Rome (http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/stream/photoID/11350/features/countries/italy/)
Photo by [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/users/maridod/|maridod]].
Known as th Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Mar 29, 2013
- Weekend WarriorsSTD!!! haha its not what you think... according to our awesome Canadian friend, Anthony, its the new theme for the trip... sun, tan, drinks... we're getting our own reality show here soon ;)
So since we are both working Posted by freerangechicks in Free Range Chicks | Mar 24, 2013
- Haloumi, Chest Hair and Honey Boo Boo Child in CyprusI was in luck, it was still the season for sun tanning and middle-aged semi-nakedness when I arrived in Cyprus. A warm 32°C October day to melt my then British sensibilities and warm my cockles.
It seems, although part of the Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Mar 22, 2013
- Eating Extravanganza in Santa FeThanks to the friends and relatives who voted for me, our Santa Fe trip is becoming a reality.
Several months ago the Santa Fe School of Cooking, had a contest; it was a photo contest with the winner receiving certificates for Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Mar 20, 2013
- Why Everybody Loves Ireland (http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/stream/photoID/1365427/features/countries/Ireland/)
Photo by [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/users/RJ222/|RJ222]].
Boasting breathtaking Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Mar 18, 2013
- On the road againIt's been two years and it's time to go back to Africa!!
The last time I went to Africa, I volunteered at Antelope Park in Gweru, Zimbabwe, walking lions!
Three amazing weeks with the lions was followed by a few days Posted by RaijaKarma in My African Adventure | Mar 18, 2013
- Photoblog: Bordeaux wine country
[center]Cathédrale Saint-André de Bordeaux[/center]
[center]Pont de Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 17, 2013
- A crazy weekThis week I was in 5 cities in Malawi, had 18 meetings with stakeholders for my organization. We have a two day workshop on Monday and Tuesday which I'll need to prepare for over the weekend. Where I've been this Posted by Analyst in Analyst in Malawi | Mar 15, 2013
- Bus Thoughts
I’m inspired. I would give almost anything for a pen right now. Sadly, I am pen less (which is almost as bad as penniless), and my journal remains unopened. Ah well, I’ll have to do this el Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Mar 10, 2013