Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Halfway ThereIt's hard to believe that we're over half-way done with our epic year-long travel adventure. We spent so long conceptualizing, thinking about, and planning the trip that it was almost a bit of a surprise when we found ourselves Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Mar 6, 2013
- Buying train tickets in BelorussianHow do you get by without talking the languish? It's a question I get a lot talking about these trips of mine to obscure places.
Normally going to the ticket window and ordering a train ticket is a fairly simple task Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Mar 1, 2013
- Start of March!Can't believe we have had a week here already! yesterday (1st March) we spent the whole day travelling on a bus!! bloody boring if you ask me but our visa started then so we wanted to get to vietnam! We Posted by Sophie_241 in Our big adventure | Mar 2, 2013
- Twice in a Lifetime
Well my once in a life trip to Africa came true twice! How lucky can one middle-aged woman get. South Shore Public Libraries was Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Mar 1, 2013
- Paul's Final Thoughts
As luck would have it, we had another great success with the network at Mikumi on our last day there. With both Selemani and I w Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Mar 1, 2013
- Review of a Successful Partnership
It was wonderful to be back in Tanzania after 2 years to see the progress of this great project “Building Capacity in Tourism an Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Mar 1, 2013
- Helloooooooooo :)So, today it's the 1st of March (almost one month since I arrived here! wow, so fast!), and a couples days ago I came with the idea of starting a blog about my trip :) [that's thanks to Angela! -~thanks!!!!]. Posted by gisele.leon in Europe ♥ | Feb 28, 2013
- Vacation vs. TravelA lot of people have been wishing me a “good vacation” or been asking me “how’s the vacation going?” and it seems to be the general impression that I’m on a vacation. That is, however, not even close to my Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Feb 12, 2013
- Ever Evolving Travel PansWell, how life changes in an instant.
So we had lots of plans, lots of trips in the various stages of planning, but alas all has changed.
I worked out of town until just recently so that made any kind of travel Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 26, 2013
- Welcome to Asia Less Travelled[float=left][/float]If you have visited before you will know that I hope to tell you stories out of th Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Jan 25, 2013
- Why we travel?“I just wanted to get away from it all… Away from the people I was stationed with, away from all the questions, and away from the headlines.”
An article in The Guardian from 2010 could tell that we “broaden our mind Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Jan 28, 2013
- Home at last!
After 2 days in Singapore we woke early this morning and were driven to the Changi Airport. After a 3 hour wait we boarded our Singapore Airlines A380 and once again had Posted by acudoc in A Passage to India by Len & Celina | Feb 26, 2013
- A Partnership Worth "Liking"[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/340287/kellie_and_saronga.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellersp Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Feb 21, 2013
- Carrying a Library in your Pocket [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/340287/tablet_training.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/340287/thumb_tablet Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Feb 20, 2013
- Legal or tolerated
(I would like to thank to Iain Mallory, who supported me in writing travel blogs to document memories and share it with the public.)
Amsterdam has never been in my to go list till the time Posted by nergiscetin in In the arms of Amsterdam | Feb 18, 2013
- Todavia, vivimos en Mexico! Apologies for the amount of time it has taken us to write another blog- we have been slacking to say the least! All is well here and you will be happy to know we are working ‘fairly’ hard (against Western Posted by lewyandkerri in Professional Mexicans | Feb 16, 2013
- Advice! I'll be travelling across America soon and need helpOkay, so my friend and I are going to be traveling across America for our senior trip. Yes, we know it can be very dangerous, but we're mature about the situation at hand and ready to explore. [b]We're going to Posted by Pandorasbaux in Travelling Across America Advice? | Feb 6, 2013
- Taking a Cheap Holiday in DarwinMel and I were randomly chatting over a cuppa two evenings ago as we often do and talk about the most absurd things and indulge in the girliest gossip, when suddenly joking about taking a weekend getaway became serious. We Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Feb 4, 2013
- Beijing Day 15 - Train to Datong & Holiday InnEtta decided that while she was in Beijing, we should take a side trip to Datong. She's an absolute sucker for grottoes. So she booked the 6 Days Travel from Datong to Pingyao and Taiyuan trip with TCT. This is Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Nov 9, 2012
- Life of PiIf you haven't seen Life of Pi, you really should! It's a beautiful movie about a boy cast away on a lifeboat after his ship sinks with a cast of characters represented by a Bengali tiger, a zebra, a hyena Posted by Travelosophy in Views from the Road | Feb 3, 2013
- Singapore overnightArrived Singapore around 4 pm today after a 7 hour flight from Melbourne. Hotel is on the waterfront and overlooks the the Marina Bay Hotel and the new Marina Gardens. We are at the Swissotel The Stamford and although the Posted by acudoc in A Passage to India by Len & Celina | Feb 2, 2013
- The View from AbroadWhat is good travel writing? Could travel writing be considered as fantasy or even fiction? When reading travel blogs online looking for information about places I am planning to visit, I look, depending on my quest, for either factual Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Jan 31, 2013
- From the seed of an idea, comes a tree of adventure.As I write this, I am sitting on my bed at home. Uni-home, not home-home. I'm Emily by the way. Currently awaiting the start of my final semester at University...I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Seems Posted by Emilylime2012 in USA 2014 | Jan 31, 2013
- Adam's Final Thoughts
After taking a couple days to reflect on what it meant to be involved in the Energy Efficiency in Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jan 31, 2013
- Island Life and Pretend HolidaysWhat is it about island life that draws us all so much? Also the thought of tropical rainforests and tribesmen and untouched Africa and rustic settings etc... All the remote places with such different communities always attract us.
Beaches most Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Jan 30, 2013