Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Packing...T-minus 1 day 11 hoursIt's not everyday that you pack for a two month trip to Australia and New Zealand. It is actually kind of hard to conceptualize exactly what you need because the climate down under is the complete opposite of the Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 18, 2015
- 13 songs that will make you want to travel ===1. B.o.B - So Good===
Shot in Buenos Aires and lines like "Girl tell me how you feel, oh, What's your fantasy, oh, I see us on a beach down in Mexico" and "spin the globe, wherever it lands that's where Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 16, 2015
- Plane plotting - the adventures continueSo July 27 is the fateful date. It is the day I leave Australia after exactly one year of amazing travel adventures.
That's 72 days to enjoy the last few weeks of Sydney and save as much cash as I can.
When Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 16, 2015
- Jamaica, revisitedJamaica has stolen my breath and given me life again all in just one week.
Nine months. Nine long, painful, arduous, life altering months I stayed in the same place while I died inside just a bit more day by day Posted by JenniElle in (Miss)Adventures | May 15, 2015
- IcelandKveðjur frá Íslandi!
After seven weeks of traveling solo, backup has finally arrived!
As much fun as it has been to explore Europe on my own, I couldn't be Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | May 14, 2015
- Tourism in Nepal
Nepal is one of the smallest countries of the world. Nepal covers only 0.3 % of the total land area of Asia and 0.03% of the total land area of the world. It is the landlocked Posted by STN123 in Nepal | May 14, 2015
- Travel to the USA great resource - Travelling to the US? Traveltotheus.com.au
The website traveltotheus.com.au was designed to help travellers from abroad have all the information they would need to not only get knowledge about the US and what it has to offer, but Posted by traveltotheus in Travel to the us | May 13, 2015
- Why Travel in Luxury?I don't quite understand people who live in resorts and dine in fine restaurants when they travel. All they experience is just a promoted and sanitized version of the places they go to. They don't get to see what the Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 11, 2015
- Thrilla in ManilaOnto the Philippines and the apparent must see destination in South East Asia....my decision to travel here was based purely on the volume of ear bashing I'd had from countless people I had met! A country of islands, beaches and Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | May 9, 2015
- Going Solo but never AloneOf the many journeys we go on some of the most rewarding ones are those we undertake by ourselves.
For when you travel alone, you have the joy of your own company.
It's like travelling with every person you are.
On a trip Posted by bohemia in Going Solo but never Alone | May 6, 2015
- ScotlandHello from the beautiful hills of Scotland!
A week ago I had no idea I would be here and I have to say, this has possibly been the best decision I have made all trip. Scotland has blown my mind and Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | May 6, 2015
- earthquake Hello friends. If you've been following our blog you'll know we were due to fly out on Tuesday to kathmandu and then onto everest base camp. You will have heard by now there has been a catastrophic earthquake near kathmandu Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Apr 26, 2015
- I want to be a Burmese monk...Why you may ask? Well these guys have got it all....smart phones, motorbikes, free train tickets and a free breakfast every morning courtesy of the locals as part of their morning walk around (unlike in Laos there were no tourists Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Apr 25, 2015
- Sun, Sea Food and Swahili Culture
Sunrise in Malindi
From Nakuru I took a night bus to Mombasa that transported me within 12 hours into a completely different world. Thanks to th Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | Apr 19, 2015
Wanderlust, the insatiable desire to travel and see new places, has become a huge part of my life in the past few years... It seems like this winter every couple weeks I was on a plane. And the best part Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Apr 17, 2015
- The Circle of Life
This meal was a bit too heavy
Murchison Falls had been a nice introduction into what a safari could be like, but I was still really curious to g Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | Apr 16, 2015
- Passive SportsmanshipI don’t know how it has happened, but I have officially become a groupie ;-). Twice within the last month I spent several hours to get to sports events that I wasn’t even competing in.
From 20-22 March we went to Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | Apr 15, 2015
- Cities, Parks and BeachesMy co-worker CJ had invited us all to celebrate her birthday at the Kenyan coast, and as I had never been in Kenya before, I decided to spend the week before travelling through the country.
[img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-suN43pvamSU/VSv20ltFxq Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | Apr 14, 2015
- How many Cambodians can you fit in a minivan? 32 hours, over 400km on what I'll dub the worlds longest unmade road and 4 buses later we rolled into Luang Pra Bang in Laos (somehow, as I'm not sure how the tyres stayed on the bus based on the Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Apr 14, 2015
- CHI KA GO Chicago is becoming one of my favorite cities to visit. I'm grateful for the community of yogis and I have met out there that keeps bringing me back.
I met my good friend Derrick At the first wanderlust festival I attended Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Apr 13, 2015
- The Power of Water
Thanks to Margaret’s dad visiting for a few days from the US, we went for a short trip to Uganda’s largest National Park, Murchison Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | Apr 12, 2015
- Safety in Mexico. Update for 2015.SAFETY continues to be one of travelers' major concerns when coming to Mexico. Ever since Mexican president Peña Nieto promised to reduce drug violence, he has been under international scrutiny, and his report card does not look good. We're Posted by UnMejorHOY in Alternative Travel: Volunteer Projects | Apr 10, 2015
- A leisurely chatSo I had a leisurely 5 hour chat with a random Danish traveller the other day, and one of the things we talked about was biases.
He noted that most of the people he met traveling were all well educated, Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 8, 2015
- Destination HanoiWe've made it! By various means of transport (only one for James who nursed his bike home on yet another slow puncture), 26 days later....Hanoi! The capital of Vietnam and another shrine to crazy traffic and the hoards of motorbikes Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Apr 4, 2015
- Partying by myself When you travel during the low season, even to popular places, you may be the only one there. In this case, even the owner didn't show up, he just gave me a pass code for the front door and left Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 4, 2015