Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- River Katun - Mountains AltayI have made some art photography in my travels to Mountain Altay, River Katun. It is was beautiful tourist journey.
[[http://www.altaytravels.ru/|Tourism to Mountain Altay]] photos.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/802486/mountain-a..iver-katu Posted by altaytravels in Travel to Mountains Altay | Jan 18, 2016
- First Time RoundSince I just recently decided on this blog I thought it appropriate to put my first run out into one post. These photos were taken between mid September and end of November 2015. In 2 1/2 months I Posted by LotusFlower in Tales of A Travelling Photographer | Jan 16, 2016
- Tales of A Travelling Photographer[float=right][/float] At 32 years old, when this adventure started, I had come to a cross roads. Do I continue at my then current job, which I dreaded waking up for every single morning or do I take a chance at Posted by LotusFlower in Tales of A Travelling Photographer | Jan 16, 2016
- What's the big idea?
We heard this from just about everyone, including each other, from the outset of this decision. This grand delusion that we conjured up of putting our successful Posted by rheamarietx in Our Postcard Home | Jan 12, 2016
- A Day in TaosDale and I love Taos and Santa Fe, NM. We’ve been to Taos on many occasions and have dreamed of living there. Maybe in my next blog I’ll write about our 1st trip to Taos with our young boys.
This trip Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Dec 20, 2015
- Celebrating at Grand CanyonWe made it to Grand Canyon after dark, we’d forgotten about the time change. But we got settled into our cabin, part of the Bright Angel Lodge, and then went to have dinner. The cabins are historic, very old but Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Dec 17, 2015
- An Anniversary TripWithout a word of blog we are off Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Dec 15, 2015
- 100 Traveling Tips 1. Do your research.
If you are travelling to a particular foreign country for the first time, then you should do your research about it. You should gather information about the country’s culture, learn more about their language, check Posted by JenBui in 100 Traveling Tips Travelling made eas | Dec 13, 2015
- Tromsø - Oslo - London - Bristol
After a lovely deep sleep, I drag myself out of bed at 06:30 this morning. For breakfast I have one of my all-time favourite Christmas Eve breakfast: 'lefse med sylte' – pr Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 24, 2015
- Alta - TromsøThere was no mouse waking us up last night thankfully – although I did hear the dogs howling at the moon at some stage during the night.
We leave a beautiful sunrise behind us (as well as a cool -13°C) Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 23, 2015
- How to Make Luggage LighterIf you are traveling and want to pack lighter in order to avoid a fee for checking a too-hefty bag at airport, this is a perfect product you need.
In most cases, clothing is a major factor that increases the weight Posted by rayshen in To Make the Luggage Lighter | Dec 7, 2015
- Flying Air China
When we made the final decision to go to Bali for our Honeymoon, we used our normal Expedia search Posted by BreShepard08 in BaliMoon | Dec 4, 2015
- Budget Travel? Consider ChinaIf you think you cannot afford to travel, think again.
In the fall of 2015 my 59 year old sister and I (66) traveled independently in China for 27 days. My budget was fifty dollars per day for hotels and Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Dec 3, 2015
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- Lyngen - Alta - GargiaIt's still snowing when we go out this morning, but thankfully it doesn't look like it has been snowing heavily all night, as the new snowfall isn't that deep. Deep enough, though.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Still_Snowing_3.j Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 21, 2015
- IntroductionHello, my name is CJ, well may actual first name is John, but it I prefer CJ since my brothers has the exact first name so other people will not be confused. I am aged 14, turning 15 this year Posted by Velocity100 in Tanzania | Nov 24, 2015
- Historic Backpacking Journey Across Cuba[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2Fcqy_ARI|American Backpacking Across Cuba]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Nov 24, 2015
- I walked behind a waterfall I can feel billions of mist particles crashing on my skin as I enter the proximity of the force. My bare feet walk on the moss-covered rocky surface. Holding on to the attached ropes Posted by stenivan in Wandering Sten | Nov 24, 2015
- China!!! Yikes What Were We Thinking!!
Three years ago I backpacked across Europe for 89 days, with a budget of fifty dollars a day.
Now I am sixty six, my ri Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 18, 2015
- Beijing and The Great Wall of ChinaBEIJING municipality is bordered to the south by Shanxi province and to the north and west by Inner Mongolia.
We started out in Shanghai, went south to Zhangjiajie, west to Chengdu and then north east to Xi'an and the Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 20, 2015
- Xi'an, Shaanxi - Ancient Capital of China, Terracotta ArmyTwo nights in Xi'an, main goal, to see the terra cotta warriors, an amazing archaeological find in 1974. Thousands of six foot tall terra cotta soldiers with intricate detail, each unique, as well as chariots and life size terracotta Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 18, 2015
- Giant's Causeway Coast Photography TourGoing on holiday during the festive season is always very exciting. After all, you get to leave the stresses of daily life behind to enjoy a much-needed break and some precious quality time with the family. Unfortunately, [[http://www.sooperarticles.com/t Posted by warrenbuffett in Holiday Season Travelling Mistakes | Nov 16, 2015
- Yichang, Hubei[center][/center]
YICHANG is the gateway to the Three Gorges. The Three Gorges Dam, completed in 2012, is the largest hydro power plant I Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 14, 2015
- Zhangjiajie and Mount Tianman, ChinaWe moved from the town of Wulingyuan to the city of Zhangiajie on 28 September. We took the little bus from the clock tower, cost is ten yuan and the distance is about 35 km.
The driver Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Oct 30, 2015
- Welcome to my World Race Journey! Thank you for visiting! I hope you enjoy exploring my blog and joining me as I get ready to set out on this awesome, amazing journey that is the World Race!
The World Race is an 11 month mission trip to Posted by jensilverman in Jen's World Race Journey | Nov 7, 2015