Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Bratislava Bad BoysEastern Bloc. 1980's, communism, red flags, old hooded women with bread baskets, big walls and grey skies. Well that's exactly what it felt like on the bus ride from Bratislava airport into the main part of the city where we Posted by rj2v in D.Y.O.T | Apr 24, 2016
- Family Time in Fort BidwellWhen our granddaughter Christabel first decided to open a café, in their new hometown of Fort Bidwell, I told her that we’d give her a weekend of work. That we’d wash dishes, cook or do what was needed. That would Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 23, 2016
- travel partner for goa ( india ) only manhi im abhishek indian and gay bottom travelling goa first time in july ( 2nd-6th ) 2016.
looking for a travel partner , man between 30-60 yrs age and ( sexually he should be top).
he should be educated, fun loving, Posted by abhisheksharma in travel partner | Apr 23, 2016
- Camping at South BeachOn Friday, after the park, we returned to our RV, packed it up and headed for the South Beach State Park. http://southcoastoregon.com/ Clayton/Jen and kids, Justin/Christine and kids and Dale and I all had reservations for campsites. The Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 18, 2016
- Stupid, but Lucky – Part Three: Stop Watching the News[float=right][/float]The itch for exploration is not the only thing that draws me to weird dest Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Apr 18, 2016
- Oregon In the SpringtimeWe’ve been to the Oregon Coast before, but it was years ago, when we took Dale’s parents to a family reunion in Coos bay. We haven’t been back even though it was quite beautiful.
Our daughter-in-law, Jen decided that they would Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 17, 2016
- 5 Places In Australia To Buy A Ticket To Now
Australia is hot right now—well, not literally, they’re summer is actually coming to an end, but it’s certainly still the place to be!
With an inverse schedule Posted by ClaireTraveltio in Why I Travel | Apr 14, 2016
- Go Travel: How To Face Your Demons & Take The Leap To Travel
Everyone wants to travel more—it’s just the reality of being a human being. We’ve got this natural i Posted by ClaireTraveltio in Why I Travel | Apr 14, 2016
- Stupid, but Lucky – Part Two: Romantic Explorations[float=right][/float]I have to admit that I am very much a romantic when it comes Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Apr 13, 2016
- Stupid, but Lucky – Part One: Questioning My Sanity[float=left][/float]People often react with disbelief when I tell them where I am planning to go or where Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Apr 12, 2016
- Sentosa and the death defying crossingSo back when she was little.....mmm.....over 30 years ago, Mummy of Emma, aka Christine Wright, lived for a time on Sentosa Island in Singapore.
A little bit has chan Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Apr 8, 2016
- Preparing for a Year of Travelling[float=right][/float]I like to tell myself that I did not need to prepare anything before headi Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Apr 7, 2016
- Travel with TripcendoFounded in January of 2016 and based in Singapore, Tripcendo is a community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique experiences around the world — online on our website
Whether an experience, a monument visit or an invitation for Posted by leezde in Travel with Tripcendo | Apr 6, 2016
- Seyun - Tarim and AynatToday is Christmas Day and we turn up for breakfast in our red Santa Hats, which the drivers willingly wear for us to take photographs.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/lar Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Dec 25, 2007
- Travel Cheaper & Cleaner: 7 Ways To Cut Spending And Travel [center][/center]
What’s the best way to travel? The green way!
While it may not be the fastest (fast requires lots of energy, try Posted by ClaireTraveltio in Why I Travel | Mar 31, 2016
- R & R XcursionsSorry, bad timing with a poor, depressed economy coupled with job loss, R&R Xcursions barely got off the ground. The service is no longer available.
Funding to make a proper launch was the largest hurdle and is what now stands in Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- Cairo - Sana'a - Seyun Emad is true to his promise and is waiting for us in the Arrivals Hall at Sana’a airport, whisking us off to the hotel for a quick shower and change before rushing us back to the airport for our short Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Dec 24, 2007
- Istanbul - CairoAt least today should be less eventful than yesterday. A nice mini-bus turns up as arranged to take us back to the now very familiar Istanbul airport. After some confusion about where we check in, we finally have our boarding Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Dec 23, 2007
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- SS NorwayIn 2003, there was a boiler explosion and she was removed from service. She was owned & operated by Norwegian Cruise lines for just over two and a half decades, but actually entered service as the SS France n 1962. Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- The Pros of Celebrating Birthdays AbroadMy 18th years birthday was held in Rome, the 20th in Egypt, the 24th in Canada, the 27th in Mongolia and now I have turned 30 in Morocco. So though it sounds like bragging, I am getting pretty good at Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Mar 20, 2016
- Hashish Mountains of MoroccoSitting on the top of the southern bit of Europe, looking at Africa, I find myself without any real expectations going forward. [float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/396327/IMG_0411.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/396327/thumb_IM Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Mar 15, 2016
- Port au Prince - Atlanta - London - Bristol05:00 is way too early for my liking, but I prefer to have plenty of time to get ready. Today is departure day and Geffrard is picking us up at 06:15. He is early and we make it to the Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 4, 2016
- The Beauty Of Loving The Travel Realtionship
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not full of tactics on how to keep your one night stand in Aruba the only real international relationship you’re ever going to have. That’s not it at all. I’m ju Posted by ClaireTraveltio in Why I Travel | Mar 7, 2016
- Cormier Plage - Cap-Haïtien - Port au PrinceDay eight of our tour of Haiti with [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
Darkness still hangs over the Caribbean as we go for breakfast this morning, later replaced by an aspiring sunri Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 3, 2016