Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- A tour of South KoreaWhat impressed me most is the korean TV series, which are romantic. So I made a decision to travel to Korea with my best friend. At that time I made a choice for a group travel, since it was convenience. Posted by yanqiu in Travel in Korea | May 30, 2016
- Nairobi - Kilimanjaro - Arusha - Maramboi
After a fitful sleep we drag ourselves out of bed this morning for a 05:00 pick-up for the airport and a day full of security checks ahead.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 13, 2016
- Starting Planning in Sweden and FinlandHere is a look at the Baltic Capitals itinerary.
Date Port/City Activity
Day 1 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked All Day
Day 2 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked - Depart at 3:00PM
Day 3 Helsinki, Finland => Dock at 10:00AM - Depart at 5:00PM
Day 4 St. Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 27, 2016
As we are enjoying breakfast in the hotel, Tillya (owner of [[http://www.calabashadventures.com/|Calabash Adventures]]) arrives and greets us from behind a huge smile. He Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 12, 2016
- Cities of the SaharaHeading into the Mauritanian Sahara, I had to pass through a few unavoidable cities and towns. The region's central city is a garrison town and administrative centre, and nothing worth talking about. However, there were a few other places.
[float=left][i Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 25, 2016
- Birmingham - Dubai - Nairobi
As we approach Dubai Airport after seven hours or so in the air, the sun rises and we get a brief glimpse of this modern metropolis from the air.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 11, 2016
- What the Heck Was I Thinking?I was a good kid. Always did my homework without arguing. Never cheated on tests. Picked up litter when walking home. Rarely disobeyed my parents. Hey, I said I was good, not perfect.
And I Posted by LifelongVaga in Lifelong Vagabond's World Travels | May 24, 2016
- Bristol - Birmingham - Dubai
The day has finally arrived! After weeks and months of planning, we are off on the Great African Adventure with our friends Lyn and Chris.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 10, 2016
- Beach Beauty TipsWhat to pack?
Leather Bag/Beach Bag
Maxi Dress/Midi Dress
Waterproof gadgets bag
Toiletries: Toothbrush/mouthwash/sham Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 24, 2016
- Travel Beauty TipsDon't forget your passport,toiletries,Scarf or hat ,extra jacket and socks. Avoid drinking alcohol when you are traveling specially in a long flight. Drink water or bring extra water in your bag to avoid dehydration. To be look fresh don't forget Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- The land of Ice and FireAs I sit on the couch of my host in Bergen, Norway, I realize that it's probably time I update this blog from the road. It's been over a week since I set out from the US to begin this Posted by Ohokjb in The Endless Odyssey | May 23, 2016
- The Hitchhikers Guide To The Trans Siberian: Part 1
It was the best of times Posted by Globesmacked in Globesmacked | May 23, 2016
- Cape Town During ApartheidDale likes to play various genres of music, especially in the evenings. It varies from classical to rock and everything in-between. This evening was no different as we were preparing dinner.
Tonight’s music was Simon & Garfunkel. Most of this Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | May 21, 2016
- Make it count. What's in an itinerary?As people who pack the most into their travels, our travel personality is unique to us. Your ravel personality should be unique to you as well. While some people are looking for a chance to unwind and relax with a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Another Hike in Joshua TreeSunrise wasn’t so nice this morning, there were high clouds and not much color.
We thought we’d take another hike, not a real long one but maybe a little longer than the one yest Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | May 16, 2016
- Li JiangDay 1
Lugu Lake is about seven hours ride from Lijiang. It is one of the China's top inland lakes. Its two thirds are located in Sichuan Province, and a Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | May 15, 2016
- Cruising OnWhen an opportunity to travel arises, there is no good reason not to. That is the motto we have adopted and based on that statement, when asked if we wanted to go on a Baltic cruise, it did not take Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 12, 2016
- Amateur-Hour at the National Park[float=right][/float]Saying that we were ill-prepared would be an Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 12, 2016
- Crossing Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland[float=left][/float]There are plenty of exaggerations and wild rumours in travelling stories. Admit Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 10, 2016
- The Last Colony – Travelling West Sahara[float=right][/float]You might have seen it on the news. On one of those world maps Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 8, 2016
- Planning the trip, or is it an excursionEXCITED
Another adventure. Yes we are very lucky. And yes, escaping a winter in Staverton (Tasmania) Spring and beginning of summer in Europe . Weather wise, no contest that we head North! We are going to hire cars Posted by stavmagpie in Off again and soon . . . | May 5, 2016
- SabahDay 1
Our tours and excursions are designed to get the best out of what Sabah has to offer. Whether it is climbing Mount Kinabalu; discovering the ancient Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | May 5, 2016
- What do Travellers do all Day?[float=left][/float]I’ve seen this question asked multiple times. In novels, on television and o Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Apr 30, 2016
- Dreams of Travelling21st century having the generation of travelers. Travel is being a part in our life. Some people are drawn to the trip; it’s difficult for some people. For some, trip only takes a trip. But to travel is a boon. Posted by Manikkrish in Dreams of Travelling | Apr 30, 2016
- Stupid, but Lucky – Part Four: How Not to get Kidnapped[float=right][/float]The aim of this blog post is not to frighten anybody. Nonetheless, kidnapping is a frightening topic to d Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Apr 25, 2016