Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- When Travellers Lie[float=right][/float]Dakar, where I’ve spent the past week, is a city full of hustlers, con artists, bumsters, pickp Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jun 18, 2016
- Kings Canyon Between StormsIt rained all night with thunder and lightning. The thunder went on and on sometimes not stopping, just continuous. We could only imagine what was going on, on the trail and hoped our kids were not getting soaked.
The rain let Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 17, 2016
- Travel DayPHEW! We made it to Saint-Emilion! Airplane, bus, high-speed train and car rental, 19 hours later, we’re at Chateau La Confession, in Saint Emilion. Flight was pretty good but we had to deplane away from the main terminal and get Posted by otisandma in Salut tout le Monde! | Jun 17, 2016
- Camping in Kings CanyonThe reason we came to Kings Canyon was to leave Justin’s truck at the End of the Road. This is literally the end of the road and one can only hike out from here. There is a small Backcountry Ranger Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 16, 2016
- Ndutu - Part I
===Bat Eared Fox===
We leave the lodge while it is still dark this morning, and Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- A Bit of Luck In Kings CanyonWe got home by 9pm, picked up some dinner and ate. After doing 3 loads of laundry, dishes, and packing up items we’d forgotten, we got to bed by 1am then up again at 5:30am. We were on the road Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 16, 2016
- Treats On A Camping Trip6:30 am came early, too early, with a wake-up call via a knock on the door. I threw on my robe and there was the host. “You can’t camp on the road” and “you didn’t pay”. Yes, we are fully Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 14, 2016
- Chapter 4: Canada (Part 2) & the USASince my last post, I've been overwhelmed by the concern regarding the welfare and whereabouts of my jacket. Oddly enough it overtook me and made it to Halifax before I did, courtesy of Fréderique, the Dutch tenant of my Couchsurfing Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | Jun 13, 2016
- Ngorongoro - Oldupai - Ndutu
Seeing the clear skies from our balcony this morning, I really wish I’d got up in the night to take some pictures of the stars. I shall just have to photograph the sunrise Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Maramboi - Ngorongoro
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Breakfast_at_Maramboi_1.jp Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 15, 2016
- Sri Lanka Culture Triangle
From massive Buddha statues and remains of the antique structures in the demolished urban areas of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,
to the wonderful stairway to the sanctuary at Dambulla and the exotic frescoes of glorious maidens at the palace at the Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Culture Triangle | Jun 4, 2016
- Sri Lanka Tour PackagesAll sri lanka tour packages we created in our experience. It categorized according to travel duration and interest activities.most world travelers come to sri lanka for 7 days tours , 8 day tours and 10 day tours, some travelers come Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Tour Packages | Jun 4, 2016
- Visit Sri LankaSri Lanka is stacked with nostalgic scenes represented by ascending peaks, lavish forests, sea like tanks and spouting waterfalls, that it was viewed as the lost heaven by numerous wander lusters. The stunning beaches of the Island had been lauded Posted by DJ Travels in Visit Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- Tour Operators in Sri LankaWe are DJ Travels Management (Pvt) Ltd. Our Company is one of Sri Lanka's momentous tour operators. Our reputation and greatness is earned everyday by providing the vital value and personal attention. We are one of Sri Lanka’s leading tour Posted by DJ Travels in Tour Operators in Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- In a Volcano's ShadowIt came as a complete shock. No-one had told me. Sure, they had explained that the price of the minibus had more than doubled because a recent eruption had taken out the road, but that as the only mention of Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jun 4, 2016
- Kundu Tatil Merkezi. ANTALYA-TÜRKİYE Antalya ilinin doğusunda kalan Kundu, Muratpaşa ve Aksu Belediyesi sınırları içerisindedir. Lara plajının devamında doksanlı yılların başında kurulmaya başlanan bu tatil merkezi, Lara plajından başlayarak, Belek sınırlarına k Posted by antalyaturkey in ANTALYA - TÜRKİYE | Jun 2, 2016
- When Travel doesn’t Go According to Plan[float=right][/float]It’s three o’clock in the mo Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jun 2, 2016
- Tarangire National Park
I am awake before the alarm goes off this morning, being abruptly dragged out of my slumber by the not-so-distant roar of a lion.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 14, 2016
- A Study Abroad Experience in ReviewIn the blink of an eye, it was over.
The best times in your life always seem like the shortest. This post, though, will be anything but short, unfortunate for those of you who would just like a quick synopsis of Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | May 30, 2016
- In the Footsteps of Caravans[float=right][/float]The thirst was the worst part. I wanted Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 30, 2016
- A tour of South KoreaWhat impressed me most is the korean TV series, which are romantic. So I made a decision to travel to Korea with my best friend. At that time I made a choice for a group travel, since it was convenience. Posted by yanqiu in Travel in Korea | May 30, 2016
- Nairobi - Kilimanjaro - Arusha - Maramboi
After a fitful sleep we drag ourselves out of bed this morning for a 05:00 pick-up for the airport and a day full of security checks ahead.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 13, 2016
- Starting Planning in Sweden and FinlandHere is a look at the Baltic Capitals itinerary.
Date Port/City Activity
Day 1 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked All Day
Day 2 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked - Depart at 3:00PM
Day 3 Helsinki, Finland => Dock at 10:00AM - Depart at 5:00PM
Day 4 St. Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 27, 2016
As we are enjoying breakfast in the hotel, Tillya (owner of [[http://www.calabashadventures.com/|Calabash Adventures]]) arrives and greets us from behind a huge smile. He Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 12, 2016
- Cities of the SaharaHeading into the Mauritanian Sahara, I had to pass through a few unavoidable cities and towns. The region's central city is a garrison town and administrative centre, and nothing worth talking about. However, there were a few other places.
[float=left][i Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 25, 2016