Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Best time for travel to ArgentinaIn 1816, the United Provinces of the Rio Plata declared their independence from Spain. After Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay went their separate ways, the area that remained became Argentina. The country's population and culture were heavily shaped by immi Posted by thetraveller1 in Best time for Travel | Nov 4, 2016
- Palawan trip2016January 2016 I decided to celebrate my birthday in Puerto princesa ,Palawan. I choose to stay in AZIZA paradize which is near the airport 10-15 min away from the airport and staff will pick and drop you. 5 min Posted by elvienture in Palawan trip2016 | Oct 31, 2016
- Spending a Night in the JungleIf you haven't read this story from the beginning, go to [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/76/|Part I]] and [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/77/|Part II]] here.
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/396327/IMG_5762.jpg Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Oct 30, 2016
- Truffle Farming in La MarcheTruffle Heaven in Ascoli Piceno
It’s the day I have been looking forward to on a trip of many special days, but there is something about the farming of truffles that really excites the senses. The Staffolani family have one of Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Oct 24, 2016
- It cant be just me right ?Since I have been writing, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past 5 and half years, remembering things that I forgot along the way, like…
I remembered while I was in Colombia last year, somebody found out how long Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 24, 2016
- Finding a Ride[float=right][/float]Arriving in Ganta [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/76/|on my way to Harper]] I had Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Oct 24, 2016
- Japan Day 9 – Travel to Tsumago via MagomeThis was one of our favorite days. We took the [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6078.html|Magome-Tsumago trail]] (a well maintained section of the Nakasendo post trail).
After forwarding our luggage to Kyoto using the [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e22 Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 21, 2016
- Family Time - Part Two[[http://lettersfromcharlotte.travellerspoint.com/32/|Click here to read PART ONE ]]
Life on Sodsai Farm quickly becomes routine. Yann and Piak both take off within a couple of days, Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Oct 21, 2016
- Maps Lie![float=left][/float]Lynn H. Hough, an American theologian, once said, [i]“Life is a journey, not a d Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Oct 20, 2016
- Unusual laws around the world==You might want to bear in mind these 9 strange laws next time you're travelling to avoid embarrassment, fines, or worse...!!!==
==1. Only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a light bulb even in a private residence in Victoria, Posted by Akshat1995 in Roam Sweet Roam | Oct 29, 2016
- White Man Money[float=right][/float]As a white guy in Africa, skin colour clearly makes me stand out. So does more or Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Oct 17, 2016
- Danube Delta
After the wine and moonshine last night, we both slept well. A little too well I think, as David wakes up with a bad back this morning.
Breakfast consists of a typical cont Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 9, 2016
- backpacks and booze
heya come and check out my new blog [[https://thebackpackingbubble.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/backpacks-and-booze/|backpacks and booze]] I'm sure most backpackers will relate to this ..Happy friday reading :D Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 14, 2016
- packpacking peru heya guys com and check out my new YouTube video, like and subscribe if you'd like to see more
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGpYCRIKm9g|backpacking Peru]] Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 9, 2016
- Sucevita - Voronet - Târpeşti - GalațiAfter all the beer, home made wine and double distilled moonshine yesterday evening, I slept deeply last night; and woke up feeling deservedly groggy this morning.
I sit on the balcony for a while, hoping the fresh air might make Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 7, 2016
- Solo Traveling ===Since I dipped my toe into this world of blogging, I’ve been reading a lot more posts than I normally would and a hell of a lot of them are about solo traveling. Most of them are about ‘why you Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 6, 2016
- A Little Fall ColorWe love the Sierra’s, both the eastern side and the west side. We love all seasons but a favorite is fall, we love the fall colors. So when we planned our trip, we thought we’d come down the 395 and Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 5, 2016
- The Adventure of Getting from A to B[float=right][/float]It’s some of the hardest travel in the world. That’s the reason why West Africa isn’t overrun b Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Oct 5, 2016
- Sucevita - Moldovita - Marginea - SucevitaDespite all the snoozing I did in the car yesterday, I slept really well last night. The room was nice and cool, the bed comfortable, and we had two single quilts rather than one double. Luxury! I have never understood Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 6, 2016
- Climbing the Highest Mountain in West Africa[float=right][/float]For the past three days I have constantly been either well moisturised or soaked to th Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Oct 1, 2016
- On to Crater LakeZoey spent the night with us and we both got up at dawn. I’d wanted to shoot photos. We went up to the top of the dunes where the sunlight was shining on the native grass. The morning dew on Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 30, 2016
- Birthdays and CampingAnother day, another birthday. Clayton and Jen have birthdays one day apart, so today it was Clayton’s. It makes it easy to celebrate.
I thought back to the day he was born, he was so little, so sweet, such a head Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 29, 2016
- A Day For the BeachAfter a long afternoon and another day of driving, we made it to Cannon Beach RV Resort. Unfortunately, Jen and kids were asleep but Clayton came over for a glass of wine.
Our alarm, in the form of grandkids, came Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 28, 2016
- REFLECTIONS ON MY SOUTH AMERICAN ADVENTURESo this is it, I've been back home in South of France for about 2 months now. I've started writing this post a while ago but I've been quite busy and to be honest I've kept postponing it... I've had Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Sep 28, 2016
- the Mystical Machu PicchuLike, share, comment and subscribe if you like the video Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 27, 2016