Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Pre-trip Reflection [center][/center]
Taiwan, famous for its night markets, is one country I have been longing to visit. The thought of this study trip intrigues me for s Posted by jayforjoey in BFS Taiwan Study Trip 2014 | Sep 20, 2014
- Budapest, Hungary So here is a city that I legitimately had no idea what to expect from. Budapest.
No one I know has been to Hungary. I have heard of the country before of course, but apart from having a name that Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 19, 2014
- Victoria to VancouverDear All
First of all, apologies for the lack of communication.
Now I've finally managed to get some access, albeit not the most stable, I'll forward these as I can.
Internet coverage has been less than desired. The last hotel we were staying Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 19, 2014
- ChinaCindi, Dick New and I flew overnight from Abu Dhabi to Hong Kong and took one bus and one train to the border at Lo Wu. We were checked into the Best Western Felicity Hotel in Shenzen by midday. This Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 15, 2014
- Belgrade, SerbiaMy latest little adventure took place in the capital of Serbia, Belgrade. This is an interesting city. Other towns that I have visited in recent days I have described as ‘charming’ and ‘magical’. I am not sure that is fitting Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 15, 2014
- Photos of Uruguay TravelUruguay seems to be one of those smaller forgotten little countries, not at the top of everyones bucket list of must see places. Squeezed between Argentina and Brazil, Uruguay kind of plays second fiddle to both of its neighbors. This Posted by indietraveler in Indie Traveler | Sep 15, 2014
- Bosnia and HerzegovinaOur first stop after leaving Croatia was the town of Mostar in Herzegovina. This town holds the bridge ‘Stari Most’ which has become particularly famous for Australians since Hamish and Andy jumped off it in their European ‘gap year’ adventures. Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 12, 2014
- Less than a week awayStill doing a bunch of research and planning around where I want to go and what I want to see. Feeling a little overwhelmed at the number of stops I'm planning on this 2-week trip:
- Starting in Toronto and Posted by fotoguytoronto in Fotoguy's Travel | Sep 12, 2014
- Dubrovnik, Croatia In advance, I don’t think this post will ever be able to do justice to how much I fell in love with this city. I’m a girl that loves history, beaches, mountains, food, coffee and wine. Well….. I may have Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 11, 2014
- Tirana, Albania So today my topdeck tour had a one night stop in Tirana, Albania.
I had no idea how complicated and devastating the history is for this country. It seems that every empire that existed in Eastern Europe throughout history at Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 11, 2014
- ChinaHas been a week of largely sitting by the the club pool in Abu Dhabi, alternatively warming up and cooling off.[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/E5999AB3DC5F95DCC552A3C3B39F0481.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/thumb_E5999AB3 Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 11, 2014
- Five weeks until we leave..Time is sure moving fast, just five weeks until we leave. Monsoon season is in full swing in India though I have read that so far it has been lighter than usual.
Since the last update, we went to the Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Sep 6, 2014
- New York II & Colorado I – Brothers Reunited. It came as a great delight to arrive in Colorado. The large mountain peaks and grassy fields welcomed us. It was a huge contrast to the constant corn and soybean fields of Kansas!
Fully loaded with information from the Colorado Posted by camenbrothers in Brothers Wandering | Sep 6, 2014
- Jump Off The Beaten Track With These Traveling TipsTips That Help Make Vacationing A Smaller Problem Posted by maziejtxi in Blog Title | Sep 4, 2014
- Hasta luego Seattle, I love you!It is hard to put into words how fortunate I am. I am so full of love for my family, friends and the emerald city I have called home most of my life. It is with this beautiful foundation I Posted by misskailyn in Miss Kailyn: An American in Gap Year | Sep 3, 2014
- China 2014Travel packing done!
On way to China, from a cool UK, but have stopped in Abu Dhabi to warm the core.
Cindi and I previously spent 20 years working in Abu Dhabi so this is our opportunity to meet some old Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 3, 2014
- ViennaTravel - train: Most international trains currently come into the West Bahnhof, while the HauptBahnhof (or central station) is the place to get the train to Bratislava.
The Hauptbahnhof must be the most deserted central station I have ever seen Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Sep 2, 2014
- Change in plansHi everybody!
It has been forever since I last wrote you guys! Sorry about that. I had exams and then I usually I disappear from the face of the earth! Haha!
Okay! So now that my exams are over, I can really Posted by hannah.rothe.7 in TRIP TO ITALY | Aug 29, 2014
- London Week 1So here goes nothing.
I have never written a blog before. Personally I find myself clever and witty and all of those lovely things that would make a superb blogger. But low and behold the world does not always agree. Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Aug 27, 2014
- Double your pleasure. Double your fun.==[center]Life. Living it and Loving it.[/center]==
[center] August 9th. I'd been awake for nearing 20 hours, was still on the high of earning a 3rd place age group and top ten overall place at Nationals, and was now in line Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 27, 2014
- DetroitThe world’s general view on Detroit is bleak, it’s seen as a city riddled with crime and unemployment, which came about from the automotive industry crashing some time ago. A city that had a proud population of over 5 million Posted by camenbrothers in Brothers Wandering | Aug 24, 2014
- PeruLess than 48 hours after exams ended, two friends and I boarded a plane from Milan to Cusco, Peru. After a long journey of 37 hours (including a 7 hour layover in Miami Airport) we finally arrived in the old Posted by tvons in Third Culture Kid | Aug 23, 2014
- The Story So FarSo after a delayed plane at Heathrow I arrived at Johannesburg to find a crazy queue for immigration. Waited patiently watching time tick towards my bus departure time. After some good British dithering, I got close enough to the front Posted by SpannaB in Around the world in 80 songs | Aug 20, 2014
- Last Day in EuropeWe had to be at the Belgium airport by 8am Sunday to return the car and pick up another for just 2 days. We were able to arrive right at 8am after sleeping in a rest stop just north of Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 17, 2014
- A little help for the guys out there.....[center]Started writing this one.....a month a go. Oops.
Better late than never?
The next one will be rockin' and on-time don't you worry.
Yo. Bro Brah. Here's the scoop: I know I am wearing athletic clothes at the coffee shop....please Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 16, 2014