Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Every traveler has their favorite spot Do you ever get those days, or moments when you think back to a specific place you visited and your brain just transports you back there? Do you lose all sense of being as it brings a smile to Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 24, 2016
- Expatriate Life
'It’s unlikely that you will enter Sierra Leone by road. It bears the dubious distinction of being bordered by arguably the only two West African countries that are in a worse state – Guinea and Liberia.'
[float=right][img=http://photos.tra Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Sep 23, 2016
- Uyuni salt flats - Boliviavideo of my trip through the Bolivan Salt flats in Uyuni
link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
or press here to view
Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 22, 2016
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT GUIDE BOOKS EVERY TRAVELER TRAVELING ALONIf you are planning on traveling to a foreign country is without using travel agency’s service, but are planning on traveling and planning independently, it is useful and convenient to have a few special publications or travel guides nearby by Posted by MargaretMar in TRAVELING ALONE | Sep 20, 2016
- How to Deal with Bribery Attempts“All tourists must carry their Tourist Identity Card on them, at all times, or go to jail,” the soldier told me. This was the essential part of the conversation. This was what they needed me to believe was true. Not Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Sep 20, 2016
- Chisinau - Cricova - Lalova - Orcheiul Vechi - ButuceniDay ONE of our private tour of Moldova, Transdniestr and Romania, arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/moldova/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
As we weren't served any food on either of yesterday’s flights, it ha Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 2, 2016
- New Youtube video Smoking hot new youtube vid of my trip to the salt flats in Bolivia - Done this vid in a comic book style, come and check it out - like, share like wildfire, comment, subscribe to my channel -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KQdKjtdzCs Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 19, 2016
- Singapore - a walk on the wild side and a step back in timeNo trip can be called "complete" with learning about the local wildlife. Well, that's my rule anyway.
My last day in Singapore was a sad one, as I would be leaving, Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Sep 18, 2016
- 5 years a traveler ===Australia – New Zealand – Thailand – Laos – Cambodia – Vietnam – Czech Republic – Bali – Singapore – Mexico – Belize – Guatemala – Nicaragua – (via Costa Rica ) – Panama – Colombia – Peru – Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 17, 2016
- 5 years a traveler
Click the link below to check out my latest blog on WordPress.
The blog is about my evolution from novice first time backpacker to being a seasoned traveler. Would love to hear your views on it.
[[https://thebackpackingbubble.wordpress.com/2016/ Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 15, 2016
- Bubble burst, reality smacks !===I can’t speak for every backpacker out there but the ones I know, the blogs I’ve read all share the common feeling – coming back home like a massive comedown; Actually more like somebody took a knife and punctured through Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 14, 2016
- backpacking through Bolivia Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 13, 2016
- 7 Things To Do in Sedona
If you ever happen to visit this magical place, these are the 7 Things To Do in Sedona:
Go Rock Watching!
You could stay in Sedona for weeks and still be able do discover Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Sep 11, 2016
- Family Time - Part One
Our days in the idyllic mountains of Northern Thailand are coming to a close. We have only time for one more voluntary work placement and this time we choose a mushroom fa Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Sep 5, 2016
- Paris Day 3 - 4Dear Readers
Hope all is well with you all
So our adventures started with doing our Laundry. Who'da thunk it to travel all this way to do washing. But has to be done. So off to the Lavarie we go. On arrival, Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 2, 2016
- The best places to visit in Chianti
Our Tuscan adventure began in the Chianti region starting with Greve in Chianti, supposedly one of the main attractions in the area. To our dismay Greve was rather uneventful, and Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Sep 1, 2016
- A travel bucketlist Group Trip to Hedonism resort June 2017Come join me and the Krewe de Krazy Life at Hedonism II resort in Jamaica for our 11th Annual Rendezvous in Paradise from June 17-24, 2017–and we have the lowest group rates plus we accept singles, couples, unicorns and other Posted by TravelSlut in My next big Group Trip adventure to Hedo | Aug 29, 2016
- Should I stay or should I go?[float=right][/float]I’ll admit it right off the bat: This is a case of traveller’s first world problem. The fact that t Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Aug 29, 2016
- 1. danZačelo se je naše potovanje v Afriko.
Primož nas je pobral v Ljubljani in nas zapeljal na Brnik. Skupaj potujemo Aleš, Katja, Primož (drugi) in Anja. Vkrcali smo se na letalo in po slabih treh urah prispeli v Istanbul.
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by g.alezek in Amasiko Uganda | Aug 28, 2016
- A Surprising Land of Waterfalls and Natural Wonders[float=right][/float]Mostly know for Ebola, civil war and corruption, Guinea have shown a very differen Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Aug 25, 2016
- SIX HILLTOP TOWNS WORTH DISCOVERING IN PUGLIA ITALY
Martina Franca. Locorotondo, Ostuni, Putignano, Alberobello & Noci.
Lanes to get lost in, like stepping back in time, timeless in lifestyle and other than Alberobello & Ostuni, relatively undiscovered.
All these towns are located in the central Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Aug 23, 2016
- Our Tuscan Retreat at La Pieve Marsina
Our Tuscan Retreat at La Pieve Marsina
As I am starting to type this article, laying with my computer on an antique pink quilt thrown on a wrought iron bed, a swallow flies into Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 23, 2016
- CastelloBanfi Il Borgo, Luxury Retreat in Montalcino Italy
CastelloBanfi Il Borgo, Luxury Retreat in Montalcino Italy
Growing up as a devoted history lover, I have always daydreamed about living in a castle. I used to recreate that magic Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 22, 2016
- Yaki RamenYaki Ramen is a specialty dish where you can only eat at the yatai stands in Hakata city of Fukuoka prefecture. The majority of the yatai stands you will find nearby the river of Nakasu. This dish is Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 21, 2016
- Gourmet Lunch at “La Taverna”, Castello Banfi
As you might have read in my last post about the stunning 5 star resort [[http://littlebitesofbeauty.com/castellobanfi-il-borgo-luxury-retreat-in-montalcino-italy/|Castello Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 20, 2016