Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Loosing track of time..Well they took my yoga Matt off my backpack when I checked it and asked me to carry it on. So yoga sessions had to be held at all airports.
The flight from Newark to Tokyo was long but I Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Feb 7, 2015
- Bags are packed and I'm ready to go. May I just take a moment to state something obvious?
I just love yoga.
I love the places it brings me too and the people it brings too me.
I am enjoying so much my short in between Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Feb 7, 2015
- Hong Kong Baby!Three planes, two trains, two buses and plenty of airport terminal walking and I'm there.....Hong Kong. Now going by the title of the blog you might have expected a different first location...two points 1. You would be right, this was Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Feb 7, 2015
- Setting OutHi I'm Julie! I'm an advertising exec from Brisbane and Kiwi expat, and I'm currently exploring the top end of Australia with the help of my trusty campervan 'Duncan' (don't ask). I've been on the road for about a week Posted by JulieSm in Heading to the Kimberley | Feb 5, 2015
- An exciting prospect - the starting line has been drawnJust realised it is only 11 weeks or so until our travel adventure begins. In reality its already here. Deborah is leading the charge on the planning front. With every turn of a page in the travel books and Posted by Vendrig in Our 2015 travel adventure | Jan 30, 2015
- Goodbye Florida
I've come to love Florida more than I ever thought I would.
I used to think florida was "flat" in every sense of the word. Boring, no waves, no mountains, Flat was Florida 'word'. I was spoiled by lots of time Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 28, 2015
- Delray and DeerField Beach
"There's nothing like returning to a place unchanged and realizing it is you yourself that has changed."
Although I had been to Delray and Deerfield before in 2013, there is always something new to experience especially when with new people.
It's Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 28, 2015
- Never Rush A Good ThingThere is one thing that is guaranteed: If you are doing your job just for the money you won't be lying on your deathbed wishing you'd spent more time in the office. So many people spend their lives waking at Posted by zwillenberg in Around The World In 80 Years | Jan 20, 2015
- Six monthsTravel is more than an arbitrary change of scenery, its more than just going from here to there.
It is an experience; an adventure.
What is adventure, then?
Once I read Georg Simmel defining it as an experience so outside the normal routine, Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Jan 18, 2015
- First Blog EntryWell Hello Internet Humans.
I have always had the thought of starting a blog in the back of my mind. But thought that my travels weren’t ‘cool’ enough or my information wasn’t 'wise' enough. Today I have decided to start Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 8, 2015
- A Month in Paris in WinterThe east coast of the US had a terrible winter in 2014. Freezing cold, lots of small snow storms. In other word, not fun. So this past summer, I decided to get away for the month of Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jan 8, 2015
- Road Trip through Middle Earth==South Island==
===Day 1 - Kaikoura===
Kaikoura sunrise & wild dolphin swim
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/10809012_1.._54524922_n.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506 Posted by Cindy_bb in New Zealand | Jan 1, 2015
- Let's all make a change in 2015It's getting harder and harder to see the bigger picture of what is important in life.
As a race of people we are constantly being bombarded with advertising and marketing campaigns from the moment we wake up until the time Posted by rj2v in D.Y.O.T | Dec 29, 2014
- 10 travel moments that made me go hmmmI travel to see things with my own eyes. To know what it feels like to take in a view or look at some place truly special, connect with it, and add it to my memories forever. These moments are Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | Dec 19, 2014
(Look how Portland I am.)
Aside from large-framed glasses and apathetic attitudes, Portland has some really beautiful surrounding nature. I met up with my friend from college, Greg. Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Dec 16, 2014
- Sleepless in SeattleMaking it to the West Coast was actually pretty astonishing. The realization of how far away I'd driven was pretty cool, and being on the opposite coast, pretty much exactly across, was surreal. I was meant to stay with one Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Dec 16, 2014
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- Cheese and Chocolate in SwitzerlandSwiss beer is not good.
Swiss chocolate is excellent.
Swiss airports are confusing.
Our plane touches down with a jerk in Switzerland...hang on in France...oh no wait Switzerland. Actually I've no idea where we are and neither does Fern. Our ticket s Posted by rj2v in D.Y.O.T | Dec 9, 2014
- A note about carbonTaking a break from all the fun. I was more than aware when planning this trip of the environmental costs associated with galavanting around the world in an airplane, especially in the face of our growing climate warming threat. Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Dec 7, 2014
- Stress & DetoxI like reading about places I've visited either half way through a stay or as I'm leaving, sometimes completely after. It's just more fun that way!
Tepoztlán is derived from Nahuatl and means "place of abundant copper" or "place of the Posted by TravelbyBeach in Tizz•Ventures | Nov 30, 2014
- Montana is on fire.But not really; that's mean.
The path from Utah to Seattle, WA was full of failures. As in, I failed a whole bunch. Also, they are failures. But only really Montana. Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Nov 28, 2014
- Up in the Air=="If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.".==
In the beginning...
Cape Schanck, Victoria, Australia.
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by camenbrothers in Up in the Air | Sep 29, 2014
- On to AthensMy travels to Athens from Bangkok were long, but not too unpleasant. I had an early afternoon return flight booked back to Bangkok from Chiang Mai. The timing of this flight was a function of my personal travel Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 23, 2014
- Cooking in Talla then markets in ArezzoHard to believe its been 2 weeks of wonderful experiences around Italy and we are finishing off with another day exploring the hills and towns that make up the provence of Casentino, just to the north of La Torre Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Nov 23, 2014
- A Month of Ontario & Kentucky[center]As I write this I am jamming out pretty hard to what might be the most random I-Tunes mix this side of the Mississippi. We’re talking Steve Winwood, Eminem, and One Republic, over to Florida Georgia Line, The Naked and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 22, 2014