Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- It's not grim up northWhat a difference a few days make. In Rajasthan and Punjab you could have fried an egg on a street cows back (maybe slightly religiously offensive), whereas in Kashmir I was surrounded by snow capped mountains with the temperature at Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Jun 20, 2015
- How Nature and Architecture Combines In Taipei===Apart from the concrete city, there are a lot of natural site merging with the human architecture that you really should visit around Taipei. Beautiful beaches with cafés and bars along the seaside, towns built on a very sloppy Mountain, Posted by alex44620 in The Wanderlust Adventures | Jun 19, 2015
- The Food You Cannot Miss In Taipei===Out of the many reasons why you should pack your bags and head to Taipei now, here is one of the many reasons I think is the most attractive about Taipei. As a modern city just as same as many Posted by alex44620 in The Wanderlust Adventures | Jun 18, 2015
- Journey to the Center of the Earth
A big campfire
What started as a small group talking about a trip to the center of the earth (or at least one of its manifestations), thr Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | Jun 16, 2015
- Cruise Travel Insurance Problems -Youtube link==[[https://youtu.be/rriSMI87S1Y|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Jun 14, 2015
- BOOKED!The third time of seeing the flights infant of my on my mac screen i did it. It was gone 11pm and i just thought do it. I was doing it alone but when else was i going to have Posted by Tribuzio in My gap fortnight and a half! | Jun 8, 2015
- The best tripsSometimes the best trips are the unplanned ones.
I wasn't planning to go to Deqin due to bad weather forecasts, me being short on time, and it being out of the way. But it turned out to be a fantastically Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Jun 8, 2015
- Coming HomeFriends, this will be the final post of what has been a truly amazing journey.
I have been home for a week now and over that time I have been trying to figure out the best way to tie all Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Jun 7, 2015
- Brainstorm, book and go!
'===Who'd have thought I would actually book it....==='
After long conversations with my closest friends and family I was ready to book my first long distance, travelling, holiday, alone. I had no idea where i wanted to go or what i Posted by Tribuzio in My gap fortnight and a half! | Jun 6, 2015
- SicilyCiao dalla Sicilia!
Well, here we are. The final stop. Hard to believe we are at the end.
This post is going to be a bit different than the others. After al Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Jun 2, 2015
- Chicken Tikka McSalaIt's here in India...Chicken Tikka Masala, and all those years I thought it was an invention by the McIndia restaurants elsewhere in the world. I didn't try it though for two reasons. Firstly, the waiter at the restaurant I saw Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Jun 2, 2015
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.Following the horrible hangover we decided to head to Bulabog beach, world famous for kite surfing. There’d been a few windy days so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to see them in action performing their acrobatics. Before Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 1, 2015
- Poms Down UnderWe weren't planning on coming to Sydney. The original idea had been to fly straight from Chile to South East Asia, but from the minute we were introduced to the possibility of a short visit to Australia, we'd been dreaming Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | May 31, 2015
- Europe Travel as a Political Act: Don't let Fear stop you!For a large part of my adult life, I was AFRAID to travel to Europe. Considering all of the world destinations I have traveled to in the last few years, this may be surprising to those who know me. Posted by Gerriv in Travels with Gerri | May 30, 2015
- Travel SoloWhy should you travel solo? You get to talk to and bond with some pretty amazing individuals along the way whom you almost wouldn't talk to if you were traveling in a group.
When you travel in a group, you Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 28, 2015
- MaltaMerħba lill Malta!
This. Place. Is. Awesome.
After two weeks of tracking through glaciers and over the frozen tundra of Scandinavia, this little rock in the middle of the Mediterranean was a very welcome sight!
[img=htt Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | May 28, 2015
- Crepes, a Canadian, and a possibly drunk AustralianDay 5 (May 26)
Our first day of real classes was today. In our Sustainability class taught by an Australian professor we went over topics regarding Australia's Population. It was actually really interesting to see how Australia has facilitated Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 28, 2015
- First day of school!G'day mates! It's a beautiful day and as the Australians say...It's a beaut! (Haven't heard anyone use this slang term but apparently according to the internet it's a thing) It's a nice 57 degrees out warming up to around 65 Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 27, 2015
- Gorillas in the Mist
Leveraging the long May 1st weekend, Michelle, Jen, Ashley, Chelsea, Valerie and I set out on one of the most exciting adventures, Uganda has to Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | May 24, 2015
- NorwayHei fra Norge!
I have to start by apologizing. Norway was the first stop in almost two months where I failed to upload a blog post before I left for the next destination. I am a few day behind, but Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | May 24, 2015
- 5 Ways to get the most out of Solo Travelling5 WAYS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF SOLO TRAVELLING
Planning a little solo jaunt across the land? If this is your first time planning your virgin solo adventure, I understand completely how excited and nervous you are. I was once Posted by travelhippy in The Social Vagabond | May 23, 2015
- A thirsty camel and a pinot noir laterI've made it to Australia! Many hours later through turbulent skies, crying babies, and airport meals I'm finally in Adelaide. I'm now ending my first day in Adelaide and boy am I tired. We, my fellow W&M Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 23, 2015
- Bucket List [center]
1. [s]Make a personal travel blog[/s] [[https://wanderlustoverloaded.wordpress.com]]
2. [s] Camp on the beach[/s] New year’s eve 2013 in an island
3. [s]Go on a road trip with friends[/s] [i]Couple of times now. Posted by swoutyyjae in Wanderlust Overloaded | May 20, 2015
- Traveling...LAX (longest layover ever)I'm one of the last men/women standing in my lounge in LAX airport, which is in Los Angeles for those who don't know. I've been sitting here for about six hours waiting out my layover and I still have Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 20, 2015
- Viva ChileDon't get me wrong, Bolivia was great, but it was also cold. Really cold. As in -5°C, with the wind feeling as though it's tearing your face off.
Imagine our relief, then, as a van took us across the border into Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | May 19, 2015