Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- backpacks and booze
heya come and check out my new blog [[https://thebackpackingbubble.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/backpacks-and-booze/|backpacks and booze]] I'm sure most backpackers will relate to this ..Happy friday reading :D Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 14, 2016
- packpacking peru heya guys com and check out my new YouTube video, like and subscribe if you'd like to see more
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGpYCRIKm9g|backpacking Peru]] Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 9, 2016
- Sucevita - Voronet - Târpeşti - GalațiAfter all the beer, home made wine and double distilled moonshine yesterday evening, I slept deeply last night; and woke up feeling deservedly groggy this morning.
I sit on the balcony for a while, hoping the fresh air might make Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 7, 2016
- Solo Traveling ===Since I dipped my toe into this world of blogging, I’ve been reading a lot more posts than I normally would and a hell of a lot of them are about solo traveling. Most of them are about ‘why you Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 6, 2016
- A Little Fall ColorWe love the Sierra’s, both the eastern side and the west side. We love all seasons but a favorite is fall, we love the fall colors. So when we planned our trip, we thought we’d come down the 395 and Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 5, 2016
- The Adventure of Getting from A to B[float=right][/float]It’s some of the hardest travel in the world. That’s the reason why West Africa isn’t overrun b Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Oct 5, 2016
- Sucevita - Moldovita - Marginea - SucevitaDespite all the snoozing I did in the car yesterday, I slept really well last night. The room was nice and cool, the bed comfortable, and we had two single quilts rather than one double. Luxury! I have never understood Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 6, 2016
- Climbing the Highest Mountain in West Africa[float=right][/float]For the past three days I have constantly been either well moisturised or soaked to th Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Oct 1, 2016
- On to Crater LakeZoey spent the night with us and we both got up at dawn. I’d wanted to shoot photos. We went up to the top of the dunes where the sunlight was shining on the native grass. The morning dew on Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 30, 2016
- Birthdays and CampingAnother day, another birthday. Clayton and Jen have birthdays one day apart, so today it was Clayton’s. It makes it easy to celebrate.
I thought back to the day he was born, he was so little, so sweet, such a head Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 29, 2016
- A Day For the BeachAfter a long afternoon and another day of driving, we made it to Cannon Beach RV Resort. Unfortunately, Jen and kids were asleep but Clayton came over for a glass of wine.
Our alarm, in the form of grandkids, came Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 28, 2016
- REFLECTIONS ON MY SOUTH AMERICAN ADVENTURESo this is it, I've been back home in South of France for about 2 months now. I've started writing this post a while ago but I've been quite busy and to be honest I've kept postponing it... I've had Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Sep 28, 2016
- the Mystical Machu PicchuLike, share, comment and subscribe if you like the video Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 27, 2016
- Do I Want to go Home?[float=left][/float]Am I done? Having used more than a week not travelling, I can’t figure out if I want to Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Sep 25, 2016
- Every traveler has their favorite spot Do you ever get those days, or moments when you think back to a specific place you visited and your brain just transports you back there? Do you lose all sense of being as it brings a smile to Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 24, 2016
- Expatriate Life
'It’s unlikely that you will enter Sierra Leone by road. It bears the dubious distinction of being bordered by arguably the only two West African countries that are in a worse state – Guinea and Liberia.'
[float=right][img=http://photos.tra Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Sep 23, 2016
- Uyuni salt flats - Boliviavideo of my trip through the Bolivan Salt flats in Uyuni
link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
or press here to view
Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 22, 2016
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT GUIDE BOOKS EVERY TRAVELER TRAVELING ALONIf you are planning on traveling to a foreign country is without using travel agency’s service, but are planning on traveling and planning independently, it is useful and convenient to have a few special publications or travel guides nearby by Posted by MargaretMar in TRAVELING ALONE | Sep 20, 2016
- How to Deal with Bribery Attempts“All tourists must carry their Tourist Identity Card on them, at all times, or go to jail,” the soldier told me. This was the essential part of the conversation. This was what they needed me to believe was true. Not Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Sep 20, 2016
- Chisinau - Cricova - Lalova - Orcheiul Vechi - ButuceniDay ONE of our private tour of Moldova, Transdniestr and Romania, arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/moldova/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
As we weren't served any food on either of yesterday’s flights, it ha Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 2, 2016
- New Youtube video Smoking hot new youtube vid of my trip to the salt flats in Bolivia - Done this vid in a comic book style, come and check it out - like, share like wildfire, comment, subscribe to my channel -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KQdKjtdzCs Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 19, 2016
- Singapore - a walk on the wild side and a step back in timeNo trip can be called "complete" with learning about the local wildlife. Well, that's my rule anyway.
My last day in Singapore was a sad one, as I would be leaving, Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Sep 18, 2016
- 5 years a traveler ===Australia – New Zealand – Thailand – Laos – Cambodia – Vietnam – Czech Republic – Bali – Singapore – Mexico – Belize – Guatemala – Nicaragua – (via Costa Rica ) – Panama – Colombia – Peru – Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 17, 2016
- 5 years a traveler
Click the link below to check out my latest blog on WordPress.
The blog is about my evolution from novice first time backpacker to being a seasoned traveler. Would love to hear your views on it.
[[https://thebackpackingbubble.wordpress.com/2016/ Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 15, 2016
- Bubble burst, reality smacks !===I can’t speak for every backpacker out there but the ones I know, the blogs I’ve read all share the common feeling – coming back home like a massive comedown; Actually more like somebody took a knife and punctured through Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 14, 2016