Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Maramboi - Ngorongoro
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Breakfast_at_Maramboi_1.jp Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 15, 2016
- Sri Lanka Culture Triangle
From massive Buddha statues and remains of the antique structures in the demolished urban areas of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,
to the wonderful stairway to the sanctuary at Dambulla and the exotic frescoes of glorious maidens at the palace at the Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Culture Triangle | Jun 4, 2016
- Sri Lanka Tour PackagesAll sri lanka tour packages we created in our experience. It categorized according to travel duration and interest activities.most world travelers come to sri lanka for 7 days tours , 8 day tours and 10 day tours, some travelers come Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Tour Packages | Jun 4, 2016
- Visit Sri LankaSri Lanka is stacked with nostalgic scenes represented by ascending peaks, lavish forests, sea like tanks and spouting waterfalls, that it was viewed as the lost heaven by numerous wander lusters. The stunning beaches of the Island had been lauded Posted by DJ Travels in Visit Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- Tour Operators in Sri LankaWe are DJ Travels Management (Pvt) Ltd. Our Company is one of Sri Lanka's momentous tour operators. Our reputation and greatness is earned everyday by providing the vital value and personal attention. We are one of Sri Lanka’s leading tour Posted by DJ Travels in Tour Operators in Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- In a Volcano's ShadowIt came as a complete shock. No-one had told me. Sure, they had explained that the price of the minibus had more than doubled because a recent eruption had taken out the road, but that as the only mention of Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jun 4, 2016
- Kundu Tatil Merkezi. ANTALYA-TÜRKİYE Antalya ilinin doğusunda kalan Kundu, Muratpaşa ve Aksu Belediyesi sınırları içerisindedir. Lara plajının devamında doksanlı yılların başında kurulmaya başlanan bu tatil merkezi, Lara plajından başlayarak, Belek sınırlarına k Posted by antalyaturkey in ANTALYA - TÜRKİYE | Jun 2, 2016
- When Travel doesn’t Go According to Plan[float=right][/float]It’s three o’clock in the mo Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jun 2, 2016
- Tarangire National Park
I am awake before the alarm goes off this morning, being abruptly dragged out of my slumber by the not-so-distant roar of a lion.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 14, 2016
- A Study Abroad Experience in ReviewIn the blink of an eye, it was over.
The best times in your life always seem like the shortest. This post, though, will be anything but short, unfortunate for those of you who would just like a quick synopsis of Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | May 30, 2016
- In the Footsteps of Caravans[float=right][/float]The thirst was the worst part. I wanted Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 30, 2016
- A tour of South KoreaWhat impressed me most is the korean TV series, which are romantic. So I made a decision to travel to Korea with my best friend. At that time I made a choice for a group travel, since it was convenience. Posted by yanqiu in Travel in Korea | May 30, 2016
- Nairobi - Kilimanjaro - Arusha - Maramboi
After a fitful sleep we drag ourselves out of bed this morning for a 05:00 pick-up for the airport and a day full of security checks ahead.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 13, 2016
- Starting Planning in Sweden and FinlandHere is a look at the Baltic Capitals itinerary.
Date Port/City Activity
Day 1 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked All Day
Day 2 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked - Depart at 3:00PM
Day 3 Helsinki, Finland => Dock at 10:00AM - Depart at 5:00PM
Day 4 St. Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 27, 2016
As we are enjoying breakfast in the hotel, Tillya (owner of [[http://www.calabashadventures.com/|Calabash Adventures]]) arrives and greets us from behind a huge smile. He Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 12, 2016
- Cities of the SaharaHeading into the Mauritanian Sahara, I had to pass through a few unavoidable cities and towns. The region's central city is a garrison town and administrative centre, and nothing worth talking about. However, there were a few other places.
[float=left][i Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 25, 2016
- Birmingham - Dubai - Nairobi
As we approach Dubai Airport after seven hours or so in the air, the sun rises and we get a brief glimpse of this modern metropolis from the air.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 11, 2016
- What the Heck Was I Thinking?I was a good kid. Always did my homework without arguing. Never cheated on tests. Picked up litter when walking home. Rarely disobeyed my parents. Hey, I said I was good, not perfect.
And I Posted by LifelongVaga in Lifelong Vagabond's World Travels | May 24, 2016
- Bristol - Birmingham - Dubai
The day has finally arrived! After weeks and months of planning, we are off on the Great African Adventure with our friends Lyn and Chris.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 10, 2016
- Beach Beauty TipsWhat to pack?
Leather Bag/Beach Bag
Maxi Dress/Midi Dress
Waterproof gadgets bag
Toiletries: Toothbrush/mouthwash/sham Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 24, 2016
- Travel Beauty TipsDon't forget your passport,toiletries,Scarf or hat ,extra jacket and socks. Avoid drinking alcohol when you are traveling specially in a long flight. Drink water or bring extra water in your bag to avoid dehydration. To be look fresh don't forget Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- The land of Ice and FireAs I sit on the couch of my host in Bergen, Norway, I realize that it's probably time I update this blog from the road. It's been over a week since I set out from the US to begin this Posted by Ohokjb in The Endless Odyssey | May 23, 2016
- The Hitchhikers Guide To The Trans Siberian: Part 1
It was the best of times Posted by Globesmacked in Globesmacked | May 23, 2016
- Cape Town During ApartheidDale likes to play various genres of music, especially in the evenings. It varies from classical to rock and everything in-between. This evening was no different as we were preparing dinner.
Tonight’s music was Simon & Garfunkel. Most of this Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | May 21, 2016
- Make it count. What's in an itinerary?As people who pack the most into their travels, our travel personality is unique to us. Your ravel personality should be unique to you as well. While some people are looking for a chance to unwind and relax with a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 16, 2016