Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- TiredI'm tired.
Tired of not having a home,
of people asking if I'm on holiday,
or what my next destination is.
I'm tired of having an answer to that question.
I'm tired of having no place to cook,
and no one to cook for.
Any chance I Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | May 18, 2014
- A blip to start the tripSo, sometimes things don't go exactly as planned. We arrived at the airport in Buffalo and zoomed through the non existent security line. Plane was a few minutes late, but not a big deal at all. Two Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | May 17, 2014
- The Journey BeginsSaturday morning my mom, brother and I left nice and early to go to the airport. We usually give ourselves a decent window of time when going to the airport in Detroit because we have to go over the Posted by Traveling Tiff in Happiness is the Journey | May 16, 2014
- The real Caribbean Experiencehello there, i am 20 years old and I've officially just finished my 3rd year of undergrad! yay! I've been traveling since the tender age of 2 and began traveling alone at the age of 14. My travels SO FAR Posted by kiracut3 in The real Caribbean Experience | May 7, 2014
- Numbers of TravelWith my travelling partner headed back to the other side of the world we started looking back at our trip and reminiscing. I've always had a thing for numbers, so why not look at some numbers of the trip Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 5, 2014
- The ListThe Bucket List
My original 1-100
1- [s]Visit before 22122012Chichen Itza[/s]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/100D97222219AC6817F282206EA4ADBB.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/thumb_100D97222219AC6817F282 Posted by Cindy_bb in The Bucket list | May 4, 2014
- Bundaberg & Mon ReposMon Repos
Logger head turtle hatchlings
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by Cindy_bb in Australia | May 4, 2014
- The Ties That BindWow, I am doing a good job of catching up! I just have one month to write about and then I will finally be at the present day! April was a pretty exciting month. I had two visitors! Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | May 1, 2014
- Alert BayBekki arrived a few days earlier than me as she went to a Potlatch while I attended our grandson’s birthday party. The Potlatch was in Alert Bay at the Big House there. She really wanted for all of us to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 30, 2014
- The Las Tolas Express[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
We’d gauged the time a little loosely and arrived at the bus station, Ofelia, in the north end of Quito, with less t Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Apr 27, 2014
- Photoblog: Wild Donegal[float=left]For a native of a cosy, leafy corner of suburban south Dublin, the remote wilderness of rural Co Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Apr 27, 2014
- Some NY momentsSO it's been a while and I therefore have plenty to write about; gone are the days of hours of Netflicks and Ben and Jerry's
with only 2 weeks left of class before exams there's a lot to get on Posted by sophiagm in Sophia and the City | Apr 22, 2014
- Hello Turkey Bye“Where do you live?” A girl asked. “I live here, now. I live where I’m living” I smartly replied. “Yes, but where’s your home?
Ah. Now that’s the question, isn’t it?
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/614319/larg Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Apr 19, 2014
- Hanoi....only 4 months late!Sorry sorry I know I've been rubbish at keeping this updated...but it's hard...I legit spent tons of time in Nepal catching up on about 2 months of my own diary (by torchlight...but we'll get to that) let alone blogging :/ Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Apr 19, 2014
- First two weeks in ViennaWow, so there you go. So far the blog is doing a bit better than my paper journal (in that it has two entries more than none), but my plans to update almost daily have not yet come to fruition. Posted by CeeZeeDeeBP in Spring in Central Europe | Apr 15, 2014
- En-routeHi. this is a blog, our Europe travel blog. I never thought if write one, always found it odd to write a journal to publish online for others to read. I thought of blogs like I did of reality TV Posted by CeeZeeDeeBP in Spring in Central Europe | Apr 14, 2014
- Phase One: Snow to Silicon[center]Thursday morning started with New England like snow. The heavy, thick, slushy type of snow that is just plain gross. Timing for the South Beach Triathlon couldn't be more perfect. Nell & I were outta dodge just in time and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Apr 8, 2014
- On leaving a continent[center][/center]
Six months it was. Six months ago I arrived in Kuala Lumpur for the first time. On that day I knew nothing. Coming ou Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Apr 7, 2014
- Randomness #2Here are a few more random groupings of photos I've taken and haven't gotten around to sharing.
In China - particularly places with climates like my city of Xiamen where it never freezes - you have to look carefully at those Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Apr 1, 2014
- 10 Things I Dug About La Juanita Finca Verde[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Last month, Emma and I took a tiny bus out of Bogota, changed to another tiny bus at a place called La Playa (it was Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Mar 30, 2014
- At long last...Cyprus!
Most people seem to know vaguely that Cyprus is somewhere in the Mediterranean, so I thought I'd include this map. I have been wanting to visit the island for years. History's greatest c Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Mar 29, 2014
- Let me tell you a story [center][/center]
...there was a little girl wanting to go out in the world and discover new places. She found another girl called Elisabeth who wanted just the same and they desided Posted by theabag in "Not all those who wanders are lost" | Mar 23, 2014
- Getting settled and making sense of thingsI just want to give the preamble that my words will absolutely not do any of this true experience justice, but so it is….
It’s Sunday evening now (actually I'm posting this on what is now almost a week later, but Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Mar 22, 2014
- Seven Days of Meditation===I have been blessed===with the opportunity to return to the Mystical Yoga Farm in the beautiful country of Guatemala once again. At 6 am the morning of my flight, fear crept up my stomach and strangled my throat. Regressing back Posted by nicolexplore in nicolexplore | Mar 20, 2014
- The three day thing[center][/center]
It’s been six months since I left Mexico City. Two of those I've been in South East Asia.
As I approached Kuala Lumpur a fourth time, I felt as unready and Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Mar 17, 2014