Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Birthdays and CampingAnother day, another birthday. Clayton and Jen have birthdays one day apart, so today it was Clayton’s. It makes it easy to celebrate.
I thought back to the day he was born, he was so little, so sweet, such a head Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 29, 2016
- A Day For the BeachAfter a long afternoon and another day of driving, we made it to Cannon Beach RV Resort. Unfortunately, Jen and kids were asleep but Clayton came over for a glass of wine.
Our alarm, in the form of grandkids, came Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 28, 2016
- REFLECTIONS ON MY SOUTH AMERICAN ADVENTURESo this is it, I've been back home in South of France for about 2 months now. I've started writing this post a while ago but I've been quite busy and to be honest I've kept postponing it... I've had Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Sep 28, 2016
- the Mystical Machu PicchuLike, share, comment and subscribe if you like the video Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 27, 2016
- Do I Want to go Home?[float=left][/float]Am I done? Having used more than a week not travelling, I can’t figure out if I want to Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Sep 25, 2016
- Every traveler has their favorite spot Do you ever get those days, or moments when you think back to a specific place you visited and your brain just transports you back there? Do you lose all sense of being as it brings a smile to Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 24, 2016
- Expatriate Life
'It’s unlikely that you will enter Sierra Leone by road. It bears the dubious distinction of being bordered by arguably the only two West African countries that are in a worse state – Guinea and Liberia.'
[float=right][img=http://photos.tra Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Sep 23, 2016
- Uyuni salt flats - Boliviavideo of my trip through the Bolivan Salt flats in Uyuni
link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
or press here to view
Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 22, 2016
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT GUIDE BOOKS EVERY TRAVELER TRAVELING ALONIf you are planning on traveling to a foreign country is without using travel agency’s service, but are planning on traveling and planning independently, it is useful and convenient to have a few special publications or travel guides nearby by Posted by MargaretMar in TRAVELING ALONE | Sep 20, 2016
- How to Deal with Bribery Attempts“All tourists must carry their Tourist Identity Card on them, at all times, or go to jail,” the soldier told me. This was the essential part of the conversation. This was what they needed me to believe was true. Not Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Sep 20, 2016
- Chisinau - Cricova - Lalova - Orcheiul Vechi - ButuceniDay ONE of our private tour of Moldova, Transdniestr and Romania, arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/moldova/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
As we weren't served any food on either of yesterday’s flights, it ha Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 2, 2016
- New Youtube video Smoking hot new youtube vid of my trip to the salt flats in Bolivia - Done this vid in a comic book style, come and check it out - like, share like wildfire, comment, subscribe to my channel -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KQdKjtdzCs Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 19, 2016
- Singapore - a walk on the wild side and a step back in timeNo trip can be called "complete" with learning about the local wildlife. Well, that's my rule anyway.
My last day in Singapore was a sad one, as I would be leaving, Posted by emmaabroad in Singapore | Sep 18, 2016
- 5 years a traveler ===Australia – New Zealand – Thailand – Laos – Cambodia – Vietnam – Czech Republic – Bali – Singapore – Mexico – Belize – Guatemala – Nicaragua – (via Costa Rica ) – Panama – Colombia – Peru – Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 17, 2016
- 5 years a traveler
Click the link below to check out my latest blog on WordPress.
The blog is about my evolution from novice first time backpacker to being a seasoned traveler. Would love to hear your views on it.
[[https://thebackpackingbubble.wordpress.com/2016/ Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 15, 2016
- Bubble burst, reality smacks !===I can’t speak for every backpacker out there but the ones I know, the blogs I’ve read all share the common feeling – coming back home like a massive comedown; Actually more like somebody took a knife and punctured through Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 14, 2016
- backpacking through Bolivia Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 13, 2016
- 7 Things To Do in Sedona
If you ever happen to visit this magical place, these are the 7 Things To Do in Sedona:
Go Rock Watching!
You could stay in Sedona for weeks and still be able do discover Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Sep 11, 2016
- Family Time - Part One==I've moved! ==
You can continue reading my letters following the link below!
See you there ;)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/795321/large_seen-in-ma..0443683 Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Sep 5, 2016
- Paris Day 3 - 4Dear Readers
Hope all is well with you all
So our adventures started with doing our Laundry. Who'da thunk it to travel all this way to do washing. But has to be done. So off to the Lavarie we go. On arrival, Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 2, 2016
- The best places to visit in Chianti
Our Tuscan adventure began in the Chianti region starting with Greve in Chianti, supposedly one of the main attractions in the area. To our dismay Greve was rather uneventful, and Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Sep 1, 2016
- A travel bucketlist Group Trip to Hedonism resort June 2017Come join me and the Krewe de Krazy Life at Hedonism II resort in Jamaica for our 11th Annual Rendezvous in Paradise from June 17-24, 2017–and we have the lowest group rates plus we accept singles, couples, unicorns and other Posted by TravelSlut in My next big Group Trip adventure to Hedo | Aug 29, 2016
- Should I stay or should I go?[float=right][/float]I’ll admit it right off the bat: This is a case of traveller’s first world problem. The fact that t Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Aug 29, 2016
- 1. danZačelo se je naše potovanje v Afriko.
Primož nas je pobral v Ljubljani in nas zapeljal na Brnik. Skupaj potujemo Aleš, Katja, Primož (drugi) in Anja. Vkrcali smo se na letalo in po slabih treh urah prispeli v Istanbul.
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by g.alezek in Amasiko Uganda | Aug 28, 2016
- A Surprising Land of Waterfalls and Natural Wonders[float=right][/float]Mostly know for Ebola, civil war and corruption, Guinea have shown a very differen Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Aug 25, 2016