Blog Entries tagged 'travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'travel'
- Elephants, tigers and Dragon TalesWe are in Thailand and alot has happened since we have only been here a week. To be precise we have been on tuk tuks, played with Tigers, been to an Elephant sanctuary, slept on a train and seen lots Posted by Danieljhanson in Country to country | Jan 28, 2013
- BAHAMAS TRIPAloha friends!
We recently took an amazing cruise to the Bahama Islands.
We are so happy that we were able to share the love with lots of passengers
on the cruise!
Everyone loved Sol Yerba Mate!
Even the Carnival crew members!
We departed from the Posted by solyerbamate in SOL YERBA MATE | Jan 27, 2013
- Bill's European Adventure, 2001. Part 3: Nice, Monaco & Pisa
[center]Julie and Ollie try to look like they belong in Monaco[/center]
Staggered into Nice at 8 am, finding all the hostels full, so we stayed in yet another one-star, this o Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Jan 23, 2013
- Bahir Dar, Lake Tana & the Blue Nile FallsHello & sorry for the delay, our internet connection is getting worse the more we travel! We wanted to share some photos of our time in Bahir Dar.
Following our traumatic journey to Bahir Dar, we were happy to arrive at Posted by moseyingmizuiks in Morning Coffee | Jan 23, 2013
- The End of Vacation and the Beginning of Winter CampDon't worry I didn't forget about you I swear! I just came back from Taiwan and became ridiculously busy...
Let's see... where did I leave off? I really should have written up at least notes on my last Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Jan 23, 2013
- Paris Travel TipsParis is one of the most beautiful cities on the world, and has a well-deserved reputation to become a cultural icon of Europe. Making your way around in Paris is easy, but driving isn't the recommended way to see this Posted by fernandezlara1 in My Travel Guide | Jan 22, 2013
- Our Passage to IndiaCelina and I have had our necessary travel medicine advice, we have all of our documents and are in various stages of packing. This time we have decided to keep our greyhound Tippy at home rather than sending her to Posted by acudoc in A Passage to India by Len & Celina | Jan 18, 2013
- Addis and the magical bus journey to Bahir Dar...Oh Addis! With a registered population of over 3 million (more like 10million if you ask anybody else) you can see why the capital city of Ethiopia is dirty.
Usually you can find yourself to be enamoured with a city within Posted by moseyingmizuiks in Morning Coffee | Jan 17, 2013
- Which are the most interesting cities in Europe Paris, Berlin and Rome would be my top three pics in Europe. They are absolutely must visit places. They are full of interesting, long history, great architecture, amazing museums and cafeterias with unique cuisines!
Going to Paris for a romantic Posted by EU_Backpacker in Travel Europe on a Shoe-String Budget | Jan 16, 2013
- Guizhou, y u so picturesque??!Hey guys and girls (or nu hai zi, nan hai zi for those chinese speakers), Stefan here. As my quirky sister mentioned previously, I will offer a completely different perspective to our vacation, one tinged with that theme we all Posted by llamasushi in Rice Bowl Adventures! | Jan 14, 2013
- The trip begins! Hello friends!
Just like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, China also blocks other blogging platforms such as Blogger and Wordpress. So here I am trying out travellerspoint.
I'm spending six weeks travelling around the Motherland going to Guizhou, S Posted by jumbo123 in Rice Bowl Adventures! | Jan 14, 2013
- Kristle and Louis 10th Anniversary trip planningOn this beatiful day of January 12, 2013 in the beatiful lake front community of Southampton, Ontario, Canada I spend the morning in our rental cottage planning our trip and what stops we plan to make during our European trip Posted by smerechans in Smerechanski Family Travels | Jan 12, 2013
- Taiwan Day 4Four months and eleven days. I made it four months and eleven days. My downfall? The Taipei freaking Zoo. FOUR MONTHS AND ELEVEN DAYS! I was so looking forward to the one year mark of my Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Jan 7, 2013
- Do you want to travel around the USA ?? I have a car & nice =====Do you want to travel around the USA.=====
I do have a car, USA turist Visa, Passport and plenty of time, so we can share time and We can travel around the USA.... if interested let´s keep in touch... Pedro Posted by pedrotexmex in Have a passport, time USA Visa Dll IluvU | Jan 4, 2013
- Ready to travel around the world, do you wanna come ?==Looking for a companion.... to travel around the world, I live north Mexico==
Close to Brownsville Tx, and ready to travel around the world, I am looking for you if you have the same plan, let´s keep in touch Posted by pedrotexmex in Have a passport, time USA Visa Dll IluvU | Jan 4, 2013
- 5 Things to do in LimaIn total we’ll have spent 10 days in Lima. Since we’re at the end of our trip, we’re also at the end of our budget. Our friends we're staying with must think we are the most boring couple ever, but Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | Jun 23, 2012
- The Dusty Vagabond's Photographic Review of 2012This is my 2012 Photographic Review. I originally started this project with intentions of explaining where I was and how the photographs came about. When I started going through my files, I realized there were too many photos that I Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jan 2, 2013
- staying warm n dry in winter iceland
rather than be a poor traveller who blames his clothes for not standing up to the bitter cold of iceland in the late fall/early winter, i thought i’d do a quick post on how one can prepa Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
- day 1: arrival at iceland
we arrived at keflavik on the 29 october – a calm and pretty day in iceland.
keflavik airport is iceland’s main international airport that houses the country’s main carrier, iceland a Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
- welcome to iceland
journeying to iceland is something everyone should do at least once in their lifetimes if nature and a love for geology are things close to your hearts.
the country is a wonderland fo Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
- La Catedral, Restaurant and Bar
The search for the perfect enchiladas is an ongoing sport in our household. Although I have finally perfected my green salsa recipe, we are always looking for a restauran Posted by UnMejorHOY in Alternative Travel: Volunteer Projects | Jan 1, 2013
- Haunting the Past YearIt’s been a wild year bringing out a guide book, unsought and self published; the year even ending with a big bang as Vinita and I were featured in [[http://http://intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/author/iheartmycity/|“I Heart My City,” a special Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Dec 30, 2012
- Musée des Arts d'Extrême-OrientToday Mum and I visited [[http://fondation-baur.ch/en/home|Baur Fondation Musée des Arts d'Extrême-Orient]]. We saw some incredible jewellery from all over asia. They also had a samurai outfit, which was awesome, including bear fur boots. The building tha Posted by christmas_jatz in Absolutely Certainly | Dec 27, 2012
- Thursday, December 27thTuesday, December 25th
Merry Christmas!!! I'm a little behind, it's been pretty busy here.
We arrived at the Cafe last Sunday (the 16th). Everyday since then has been a blast. We fit in perfectly here, and our fellow wwoofers and Posted by mollywogg in There and Back Again; an Artists Tale | Dec 26, 2012
- Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic ZerosMy friend, or rather a past love interest, recommended this band to me. I'd never heard of them before. But then one of my best friends made me a mix cd for Christmas, and it had a few of their Posted by christmas_jatz in Absolutely Certainly | Dec 26, 2012