Blog Entries tagged 'trees'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'trees'
- Doubtless Bay to Puketi Forest - Day 67 An overcast day in the Northland, which was supposed to be a beach day for us! Never mind, we drove around Doubtless Bay, going to a little local fete in Taipa, watching men fish on Coopers Bay and had lunch Posted by staceywaugh in Waughs around the World | Mar 30, 2013
- A journey to the top of nowhereThe wind is blowing at a thousand knots; if I let go of the rocks I’m afraid I’ll be whisked away across the vast blue sea. The sun is shining, yet its warmth is lost by the wind. I am Posted by piratejax in Latino Li(o)ving | Apr 29, 2013
- Coromandel - Day 59The first night in the van was a success! With team work, we managed to cook, wash up, put away everything we'd used, turn the back into a bed, brush our teeth and wash our faces - in cold water! Posted by staceywaugh in Waughs around the World | Mar 22, 2013
- Buenos Aires - Day 17Palermo and Recoleta were the areas to explore today, in the hot sunshine. We went into the subway, paid the ticket office and went to the platform - the signage was not clear down there and the subway was hot. Posted by staceywaugh in Waughs around the World | Feb 8, 2013
- Biking from Xpujil to Chetumal I left Xpujil at around 9 am, I had become quite attached to my little cabin, with it's shafting light coming through the cracks in the wooden walls and huge fan above my head keeping me cool. I hopped on Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 25, 2013
- Khao Yai National ParkOur first stop on our tour through Isaan was Khao Yai, Thailand’s oldest national park. We didn’t know what to expect but we were very pleasantly surprised by the area around the park and the many safari tour options that Posted by Elmar123 in Few Reservations | Jan 23, 2013
- Good bye USASorry everyone who has been reading up on my blog I have not written a post for a long time but, you know I have come back from the US and it has been a whole year now, My experience Posted by shantanukul in American Holidays | Jan 11, 2013
- Chevy Chase & Mont Saint-Michel in England?==Are we in England?==
[float=left][/float]During a trip to through Cornwall, England in September 2012 we thought Posted by petergames in Chevy Chase & Mont Saint-Michel | Jan 8, 2013
- Birthdays, Christmas, Halloween and Twister in ChinaSorry about the lack of blog entries over the last month but with access to Facebook, I've not really needed to use this.... which is a shame, because I like writing!
So the last time we spoke was in October... wow... Posted by Lady Mantle in Off to China | Dec 7, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- The Ho Chi Minh trailThe Laos leg of our tour started in Hanoi. To get to Laos we had 2 very long bus journeys ahead of us. The first one was leaving the next morning down to Vinh - still in Vietnam. But first Posted by louslabbert in Around South East Asia in 104 days | Nov 26, 2012
- Its more fun in the Philippineswell, I just stumbled upon this video on a social network and I must say I AM PROUD to be a FILIPINO! :D
I have traveled a few places here in our country and I will explore more of what this Posted by hepastar in Its more fun in the Philippines | Nov 19, 2012
- Baggin' Rays in Bargara After our quite glamourous sailing adventure, we are back to the simple, camping life. We spent our time in Bargara in Australian fashion - on the beach! We have had the most amazing clear sky weather and found a great Posted by lukinktlain in Dusty Trails | Nov 15, 2012
- Letters From The Amazon - Part TwelveHola! Really long blog this one is gonna be as I've had quite an adventure recently....
Well I'm not your average English girl, quite an adventurous girl actually if you've not come to that conclusion yet from following the last parts Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Dec 9, 2009
- Letters From The Amazon - Part FiveHola!
I´ve just been picked up by a police car and taken in to the local town of Tena would you believe! not for a bad reason I assure you! well, this morning I´ve been attempting to make a bracelet Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Nov 8, 2009
- Letters From The Amazon - Part NineOk I´m sick with a cold but no worries I have the worlds medicine's a stones throw away! so just drunk some tea of boiled bark off a Cat Claw tree for my cold and eaten in a restaurant in Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Nov 25, 2009
- Letters From The Amazon - Part EightHola Mi Amigos!
Lucky to be in Tena at this time of the year! - the 12 - 15 November is pretty special. Alot of the roads here have names after certain dates and months of the year so there is Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Nov 23, 2009
- Letters From The Amazon - Part Seven[center][/center]
Hola! Ok, the electricity has been off here in the forest for a looonng time,so here´s a nice big chunks of my adventures in the Amazon.....
The beginning of th Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Nov 18, 2009
- Letters From The Amazon - Part SixHola mi amigos! (Hello my friends)
This part of my adventures here in the Amazon are all about the discovering the cool medicinal plants out here and getting up close and personal to the beasts that roam the jungles of this Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Nov 12, 2009
- Letters From The Amazon - Part Four
[center]Hola! So this is where I am, Jatun Sacha means 'Óld Forest' in Quichua - the language spoken by the indigenous people of this region. Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Nov 1, 2009
- Letters From The Amazon - Part Three[center][/center]
[center]So speaks the voice of my inner child who in fact used to want to be the side kick of Indiana Jones on Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Oct 28, 2009
- A walk in the forestThere are a number of forests very close to Aarhus city which are very popular with the locals for walking, running and just enjoying nature.
They have their own special magic in autumn when the trees begin to lose their leaves. Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Oct 28, 2012
- This is a first testhow many characters are readabale and zet not tweetable to bother
lets hope i read and i like this
and that everything flows in the right way
Posted by Marinplange in Lovely Mallorca | Oct 23, 2012
- New England - Day 3 - More White Mountains, NHAccording to our original plans, we would have been checking out of Mt Coolidge Motel this morning and taking a scenic route from Lincoln, NH to Bar Harbor, ME. Since the weather had turned bad and it was moving Posted by eightylbs in Off Too See The World | Oct 9, 2012
- New England - Day 2 - White Mountains HikingLast night we checked into Mt Coolidge Motel and spent a long time considering the many hiking trails in the area. We gave serious consideration to the 9-plus-mile R/T Franconia Ridge Trail so we could bag a couple summits Posted by eightylbs in Off Too See The World | Oct 8, 2012