Blog Entries tagged 'trees'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'trees'
- New Zealand Wrap-up This is a miscellaneous collection of pictures and maybe brief stories from the North Island that didn't fit anywhere else.
While in Hawke's Bay we drove up to the lookout and there we Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Apr 10, 2014
- The End is Nigh...The end is most definitely nigh...so I'm afraid to say, this one is a little long! If it helps, it's mostly pictures!! 😀
Ok so you thought our hiking days were done and dusted? Please no more tales of aching legs Posted by shaunandhan in The 'Round'-up | Apr 2, 2014
- Siem Reap (Cambodia)[center]Oh my night bus!
We booked a sleeper bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap (11.5 hrs) from 8pm at $19 each...
After some very poor (but stereotypically Asian) management, we found 2 "beds" together and nestled in for the night.
To describe our Posted by Lady Mantle in Living in Asia | Feb 27, 2014
- Permaculture: Not Just about 80’s Hairstyles[center][[jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
If permaculture is not a reference to 80’s fashion, then what exactly is it and why should you give a follicle? Well, the s Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Feb 17, 2014
- St. Lawrence Circular 8:44 a.m.
Leaving the house to explore an unknown route is always an adventure. My enthusiasm is always evident even before I leave my house because I know I always discover something new.
This trip is one of those which are Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Feb 4, 2014
- DOG SLEDDING & SNOW SHOEING - ANGLIN LAKE - CANADA
My best friend and I drove up to Anglin Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada for a day of dog sledding & snow shoeing ... 2 things which I've been wanting to cross off my bucket list for awhile! Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Feb 3, 2014
- Trip to Cape Reinga[float=right][/float]
The first part of my journey in New Zealand, after having taken a deserved rest in Auckland for a few days, was to go North to the most northern point of New Zealan Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 365 days | Feb 2, 2014
- Day 105 - 109 Bali Workaway Continued
Professional stencil work
The rest of our time at Mandala Bali bungalows continued with painting and ste Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Jan 29, 2014
- Mexico-Mexico-Here We Come
Key words: travel, tourism, food, sightseeing, places to see, hotel accommodation, places to stay, Mexico City.
In October 2008 I travelled to Mexico with my son Alexander. Now I found the diary where I had written down about this trip and Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Jan 7, 2014
- Bicheno to Triabunna===[[http://www.tassietrade.com.au/destinations/east_coast_and_flinders_island/bicheno|Bicheno]]===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/P7288147.jpg thumb=http://photos.t Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Dec 7, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- The simpler taste of Paris
Every city has its landmarks; temples, cathedrals, monuments, Posted by DenOS.08 in In Search of the Researchable | Nov 15, 2013
- On the RoadTravelling by any means in Nepal is an adventure. Our few days watching traffic in Kathmandu, travelling by kamikaze taxi, and dodging,cycles,rickshaws,motorcycles,cars, trucks and buses while on foot,had given us some serious misgivings about choosing to Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 2, 2013
- Photoblog: Autumn falling in New England
[center]Walden Pond, Concord, Massachusetts[/center]
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Oct 11, 2013
- Whitefish, MT
[center]The 31 hour train journey to Whitefish was a breeze, honestly! On a train its so easy to break the time up - watch this, read that, go for dinner, have a beer, play cards, have a Posted by chiaramichael in 111 Days | Oct 6, 2013
- The photo I forgot to put on the last post Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Oct 1, 2013
- Le Parc Jacques Cartier encoreOn friday or saturday I filled a spare seat on road trip to the Park Jacques Cartier thanks to Alex, and we set off at about midday. The journey took about 40 minutes and it was a beautiful day, this Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Oct 1, 2013
- Peru – East and West of the AndesHaving never been to South America before it took a while before deciding that Peru would be our destination. Ultimately, it became a straight choice between the land of the Incas and Argentina but a closer look revealed that the Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 29, 2013
- Cradle Mountain and Gowrie Park*Cradle Mountain Accommodation
Considering the volume of wet gear we had from splashing our way to and from Montezuma falls, we decided we'd pay a bit extra that night and camp in one of the cabins available at [[http://www.cradlevillage.com.au/|C Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Sep 28, 2013
- Death defying taxi to the middle of nowhereThis morning I was up at 4.30. The jet lag has not worn off yet so my body clock is crazy. It was hot and I was feeling itchy and irritated so I snuck out of bed at 6 for Posted by Kirstyonwroot in Kirsty and Brad in Rio | Sep 19, 2013
- Jinmen IslandWe visited Jinmen which is a small Island between Xiamen and Taiwan. Its name literally translates to 'Golden Gate'.
It is frequented by foreigners staying in China on a Tourist Visa that requires them to 'leave the country' every 90 Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Sep 14, 2013
- Day 2 - UbudThankfully, the music next door stopped at 10pm so a good sleep was had by all – well, by me anyway. Had breakfast here at the hotel. Thought I’d give the Indonesian chicken curry porridge a miss & Posted by judesbali in Beautiful Bali | Aug 23, 2013
- Entering the great imperial walled city of Xi'anWe rose early to have our breakfast in the buffet at the Overlook Hotel, said goodbye to Jack Torrance and the rest of the staff, and headed out the door to get to the airport for our 9:50. Oops...scratch Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 20, 2013
- Hastings Caves and Thermal Springs[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/P7136472_-_Copy.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/thu Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Aug 19, 2013
- A full day in ChengduWe woke up at 6 and cracked the whip on the girls to make sure that we were downstairs for breakfast at 7 o'clock. Sandy was going to pick us up at 8 because he informed us that the Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 18, 2013