Blog Entries tagged 'trees'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'trees'
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Lane Poole Reserve (2)After moving to Collie, [[https://parks.dpaw.wa.gov.au/park/lane-poole-reserve|Lane Poole Reserve]] has become one of the main areas for us and family/friends to get out bush and enjoy some 'away' time together. Mainly due to its location (fairly centrall Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Nov 29, 2016
- The Waves Beneath Us[center][/center]
[center]The first hurdle ...choosing the groups. I waited in great anticipation that I would not be selected into the girly groups. That was okay for me because I enjoye Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 24, 2016
- Left, Right, Left, Right!The water was very still, yet I still was nervous. Rafting wasn’t my thing, well- that’s a lie, I had never been rafting before, this would make it my first time. I’ve watched lots of tv shows about rafting before, Posted by ElanasTravels in Elanas Travels | Nov 21, 2016
- Bruised Bunch!
The group starts off jumping off the slippery, muddy speedboats. They land in revolting black mud, some of the adventurer’s start to squint in disgust. They make their way through the mud and Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- My new best friends the Leeches!
The second trek of the trip. The longest one of all. This experience of mine has probably been the worst one on the trip. Firstly, let’s start with what happened. We started cli Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Blowing in the Wind!
My Favourite Ride,
The Boats, the speedboats,
The gas steaming in our throats.
Our groups sitting in seats,
Look, we can even see the streets.
They told us it was a man made lake,
Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Some further discoveries so far...[center][/center]
* Survey reference tree
Found whilst stopping to look for a geocache en route to Lane Poole Reserve from Collie, via a gravel road we hadn't previously explored. This is an in Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Nov 4, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – OverviewThis was my first full day of the tour. We ha a great day and saw some fantastic scenery. We went to:
• Tranz-Alpine Railway
• West Coast
• Franz Josef Glacier
[center][img= Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Arthur's Pas==Otira Highway==
We all piled back into the bus made our way to Hokitika.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – OverviewThis was my last full day wandering around before the tour started. I made the most of it by going to:
• Punting on the Avon
• Rebuild Tour
• Christchurch Gondola
• Wandering Worcester Boulevard
Once I was back at the hotel, I went to the dinner Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – Part 3 – Gondola RideThe day before I had bought a gondola ticket as part of the Punting & Tram tickets. I also purchased shuttle bus tickets so that I could get there quickly. The shuttle bus left from the front of the Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – Part 2 – Rebuild Tour==Rebuild Tour==
Before I left home, I booked a ticket on the Rebuild Tour, as I wanted to get a local's insight into how things had changed and to see the major sites that had been rebuilt since the earthquakes.
I had Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- A Day in the DesertWe were up at 6.00 to collect our breakfast packs, leaving by 6.20 to drive the 45km over bumpy roads and through the mist to reach the Sesriem Gate by 7.05, where we watched the sun come up over the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 24, 2016
- Butuceni - Capriana - Hincu - ChișinăuThe restaurant looks completely different this morning without the wedding party, decorations and DJ equipment.
For breakfast we are on the same table as a group of el Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 3, 2016
- And no you can't see it from outer space (China)Beijing in 1989 was in a small way the inspiration behind taking this trip. Not so much because of the student uprising that took place and the subsequent events that unfolded in and around Tiananmen Square at the time but Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 14, 2016
- 3658 Miles Apart || My first days in Nova Scotia!Hi, I'm Giulia and I'm 3658 miles apart!
I'm 16 years old and I'm from Italy. I actually live an hour away from Venice.
On August 27th I arrived to Canada. I was very excited and I still am. My flight was Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 10, 2016
- LAST STOP: FROM THE COFFEE REGION TO THE COLOMBIAN CAPITALSALENTO
After our time in Cali, Zoya and I caught a bus to Pereira and changed to get to Salento, in the Zona Cafetera (the coffee region), a sleepy little town with pretty colourful houses. Did you know that Colombia is Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Aug 11, 2016
- Obihiro ButadonThe Obihiro butadon is a famous local dish in the region of Tokachi in Hokkaido. Every butadon in the nation of Japan looks up to the butadon in Obihiro because that's where it was originated from. In this Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 10, 2016
- 2016 KickOff in Bicolandia!Why 2016 KickOff you ask? Let me explain! :D This blog entry, I have written this after the trip and has been sitting in my document folder for quite a while now. I completely forgot about it and I'm sorry Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 4Before taking an overnight flight back home to Chicago, my dad and I had one last day on the Olympic Peninsula, which we spent on a whale-watching boat tour in the Strait of Juan de Fuca! Apart from the obvious, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 25, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 3On Saturday, July 16, birding guide Scott Atkinson gave my dad and I a fantastic full-day birding tour of the north Olympic Peninsula, in search of specific target birds I needed for my life list. Scott turned out to be Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 23, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 2On Friday, July 15, my dad and I traveled around the Olympic Peninsula to hike & go birding.
Our morning destination was a drive-up mountain peak on the east side of the Olympics called Mt. Walker, where my target birds were Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 7 Berlin – Brandenburg GateLeaving Alexanderplatz, we went past the Berlin Dom (Cathedral), that was under restoration. Unfortunately it was pouring at the time, I didn’t have the time to go back later, but my memory says that it was pretty spectacular in 1988 Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 1Last weekend, my dad and I traveled to the Olympic Peninsula in northwest Washington state for birding, hiking, and even whale-watching! I will split this trip up day-by-day since I have so many photos. Enjoy!
On Thursday, July 14, we took Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 21, 2016