Blog Entries tagged 'trekking'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'trekking'
- Trekking in the HimalayasMax’s birthday marked our first day of trekking. After singing him ‘Happy birthday’, he got to open his present and wear his birthday crown with a big ‘5’ on it for breakfast.
And then it was time to head into Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Apr 25, 2017
- Day 9Today we embark on our trek to Lobouche at 4900mtrs! After our well needed rest day, Deryl and I have woken up refreshed but my legs feel like jelly. I think I'm just still tired and weary but I am Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Apr 6, 2017
- Day 8So today is another acclimatisation day and we will not be fooled again!! Haha, we prepare ourselves for another hard and fast trek up and then down again to prepare our bodies for the increasing altitude to come.
Although we Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Apr 6, 2017
- Day 7We wake from our slumber and meet the gang at 7.30am once again for a lovely breakfast. For some reason, Deryl and I are feeling really weak today. Yesterday was a long and hard day and we both would love Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Apr 6, 2017
- Day 6Today is another tough but rewarding day - we leave the comforts of Namche Bazaar and trek to Tengbouche at 3800mtrs. We first descend 200mtrs so it makes the climb a little harder. It's soooo worth it though, the views Posted by DerylandJo in Deryl and Jo do Everest | Apr 6, 2017
- Trekking Agency in DarjeelingTrekking Agency in Darjeeling
Since 1999,Farout trek is the best trekking agency in Darjeeling offers various various affordable Trekking & Tour packages.We organised the best Sandakphu Phalut Trekking in Darjeeling.
Let us take you on the pop Posted by Sikkim trekking in Sikkim trekking | Apr 6, 2017
- Sikkim trekking Sikkim trekking
Sikkim trekking offers the true joy of trekking and provides an opportunity of excellent mountain views magnificent green forest and wonderful landscape.Sikkim is renounced all over the world as one of the best trekking destinati Posted by Sikkim trekking in Sikkim trekking | Apr 6, 2017
- Halong Bay & Sapa==Halong Bay==
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We really wish we had a wonderful romantic story to tell you regarding our valentines day however ours ended up being a Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde & Curly Adventures | Feb 26, 2017
- Camino Day 9: The Rendezvous [center] [/center]
Recognizing quickly that the main Peregrino fold advanced from town to town per guidebook suggestions, this pattern was dodged quickly. M Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Jan 12, 2017
- Animal Sacrifices, Millet Beer and the Dogons[float=right][/float]First, a concession: the Dogons are a very complicated group of people. They have uniqu Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Dec 2, 2016
- Waterfall Wonderland Getting out of the humungous man-made lake and out of the speedboat plus being careful not to slip was not an easy task. The waterfall trek was at the Sungai Ruok Waterfall. A 5 minute ride from where we stopped Posted by unsociable in The World Through An Introvert | Nov 23, 2016
- Armenia - Aragats On this day we have decided to climb, not more not less, Armenia's highest mountain - Aragats is a single peak and dormant volcano towering at 4090 meters above sea level.
There is a long and a short way of climbing Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 15, 2016
- Kazbegi - GeorgiaMarshrutka from Didube bus station takes about 3 hours up the windy mountain roads and costs 10 GEL, you pay to the driver and they leave when full.
If you are planning to climb Kazbegi (5033m) you will need a Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 13, 2016
- Tenerife-climbing TeideNormally when you think of Tenerife or Canary Islands you think of a beach, a pool and an all inclusive resort. Needles to say this is not out theme...
However, Tenerife is also a home to the mighty el Teide - Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 7, 2016
- Annapurna Base Camp==This is a chapter 2== We have just completed Annapurna Circuit in 10 days, and decided not to loose any time and head straight for base camp!
Tatopani - Ghorepani - 15 km
This was the best start of the Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 5, 2016
- Crossing Perin and Rila mountains - Bulgaria June 2015We were meaning to do this trip for quite a while, but something would usually pop up and we would go someplace different. First time I went to Bulgaria was back in 2011 for a skiing trip. Sadly I've broken Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 6, 2016
- Annapurna Base Camp TrekkingAnnapurna base Camp Trekking can be a completely different experience if the landscape provides you with the thrill you desire. Annapurna Base Camp treks provides just that. The Annapurna Sanctuary of the Himalayas is encircled by many peaks, namely the Posted by Beside in Everest Base Camp Trek | Oct 23, 2016
- Everest Base Camp Trek, trekking to Everest Base CampA dream, the dream that leads you to the roof of the Earth, comes true only when you dare to trek to the Everest region to store life long memories in your brain, a thrilling excitement in your heart and Posted by Beside in Everest Base Camp Trek | Oct 23, 2016
- Camino Day 5: "Where the wind crosses the Way of the Stars"[center][/center]
I promised myself to journal every day during my Camino. A written word, however, had yet to materialize. Usually I was bolting to my bed, post dinner, with l Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Oct 12, 2016
- Thinking about trekking Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)?
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) is one of my favourite places to trek in Nepal and is totally worth visiting if you love all things beautiful and majestic! The picturesque peaks, the hospitab Posted by whadventures in Thinking about trekking Annapurna Camp | Sep 6, 2016
- Chapter 7: Peru to BoliviaBeing me is quite fun right now, and I have no desire to die. Yet I decided to spend most of my first week in Bolivia risking my life. First by cycling down the North Yungas Road, aka Death Road, Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | Jul 26, 2016
- CUZCO & THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU!Ryan and I flew to Cuzco to meet with our friends Meera, Nikita and Nira who had just arrived from London that day. It was nice to hang out with them as we got to explore this beautiful city. It Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jun 17, 2016
- Mount Kailash[[http://ekailashtour.com|Mount Kailash]] is considered as one of the ten most beautiful mountains in China. It look like pyramid of Egypt. Around this sacred mountain, there are five temples in total. All These temple has its own hidden mystery.
These Posted by ekailashtour in Mount Kailash | Jun 6, 2016
- Our Feet touch the Great WallNormal wake up at dawn with a little apprehension about the tour we got onto at the last minute. Got to admit the internet for travelling is just fantastic to able to do research on the run and book Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | May 25, 2016
- Sunday in Beijing, the old and the new!Today is a big sightseeing day as tomorrow we go on the Great Wall trek and then its onto Ulaan Baatar. We tend to get up at dawn, say 5.30am and get ourselves organised and plan our day’s adventure. Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | May 25, 2016