Blog Entries tagged 'trip'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'trip'
- First Week Part Two
Okay so once I started I couldn't stop, so I'll make the most of the free wifi while I've got it. I'm currently on a driving break at Gladsto Posted by JulieSm in Heading to the Kimberley | Feb 5, 2015
- Setting OutHi I'm Julie! I'm an advertising exec from Brisbane and Kiwi expat, and I'm currently exploring the top end of Australia with the help of my trusty campervan 'Duncan' (don't ask). I've been on the road for about a week Posted by JulieSm in Heading to the Kimberley | Feb 5, 2015
- Fredericksburg FriendaversaryMy sophomore year of college, I went on a Business Honors trip to Boston on which I made 5 of my closest friends. This fall was our 5 year friendaversary. It’s a holiday. To celebrate 5 years of friendship, we Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Dec 7, 2014
- Jackson to DeadwoodFrom Yellowstone we set off south through the Grand Teton (big t*ts in French) National Park. Driving south the Grand Teton’s form a line of spectacular peeks away to the right and in the right light they do remind Posted by paulymx in North by northwest 2014 | Sep 26, 2014
- Count DownIt is 4 mos, 14 days and the countdown has begun for our next adventure into the unknown. Okay, so it's not unknown. It's Bangkok, Thailand, and for me-it might as well be a different planet.
A Posted by Jleo in Fun Time Land and Other Adventures | Sep 23, 2014
- Joys of SingaporeSingapore was not just what I believed it'd be. Given Singapore's rep as a hyper-clean, hyper-lawful place, I anticipated an extremely regimented, orderly, tidy, and police-significant city. I found none of that.
The truth is, in three days roaming the Posted by tifoxedu in Nomadic Lefty | Sep 18, 2014
- Au Revoir ParisSo we are currently on the train heading away from the first stop of our adventure; the magnificent mistress that is Paris. We jammed in as much as possible (too much if you ask Lewis) exploring and seeing some of Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 10, 2014
- Flights are Booked!!Update! My flight is officially booked! I am so excited and thankful to all of you who have helped me in accomplishing this awesome trip.
I will leave Vancouver Airport on Nov 7th, arriving in Beijing Nov 8th. Posted by staceywa in Stacey's Midwifery Placement in Thailand | Aug 29, 2014
- My mini-trip report for Hedonism resort June 2014June 20-30, 2014 was my 10th trip to Hedonism and it was again a great experience for reasons related to the great service, food, drinks, ground and room renovation and remodeling and of course the relaxed, "no problem mon" ambiance Posted by TravelSlut in My mini-trip report for Hedonism II reso | Aug 16, 2014
- Una Americana at La Playa MiramarI woke up yesterday looking for adventure, so I hopped into the cab feeling proud that I had determined the fare to the beach. Ciento and cincuenta sound the same? I said Playa Miramar, which meant Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Aug 10, 2014
- Poland 2013 Part TwoDay 7: Friday 1st November:
So this morning I had a little later start and left around 10:30am and walked down to the Lazienki Park, it was ridiculously cold on this day and so didn't spend too long here but it Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jun 29, 2014
- A rousing song
those of you who spent hours cleaning your son"s boots will be pleased to know they were accepted effortlessly by the authorities...good work every one!!! We were met by the folks fro Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- The Auschwitz Halfway House
A compare and contrast film that compares the Nazi death camps with the modern halfway houses and mental hospitals in the United States. Mr. Sanchez was illegally framed up by his own attorne Posted by Carl Sanchez in Paul Reveere Blog | Nov 1, 2013
- Travel BrainWhen I mentioned to a friend that I was about to embark on another travel adventure, I excitedly exclaimed that I was aiming for “complete sensory overload.” I’ve come to realize that this is one of my favorite parts Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jun 19, 2014
- Getting from Basel to SorrentoThese are entries I had written almost a year ago, totally in English. I had meant to create a blog with posts both in English and Portuguese about this fantastic trip to Amalfi Coast, in Italy, but work and life Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Greece and Turkey | Jun 11, 2014
- My Travel MapI'll try to update my travel map with every city I visited. Hope you like. So far I've put my vacation to Europe at the end of 2009 and my travel to Chile in middle of 2011. You can see Posted by fabio.godoy in A sutileza está nos detalhes | Nov 29, 2009
- On leaving a continent[center][/center]
Six months it was. Six months ago I arrived in Kuala Lumpur for the first time. On that day I knew nothing. Coming ou Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Apr 7, 2014
- Just Driving in 2014Bag End, May 2013 (updated below)
Staring out of the window at Bag End Travel Bureau, the thoughts are travelling ahead to May 2014. All being well, we should, by then, have our feet in a big SUV or under Posted by Johnash in ..Tails California: John & Bob USA 2014 | May 5, 2013
- Carretera Austral
Conversation entre Rafa et Jaime :
'"Au fait Rafa, on a surement un pote français qui va faire le voyage en vélo avec nous."'
[quote]"C' Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 10, 2014
- Fort LauderdaleMotosikletle Atlanta'dan Florida'ya yaptığımız gezimiz sırasında, Key West'te kalırken havanın bozması ve daha da kötü olacağını öğrenmemiz üzerine doğu sahillerine doğru yola çıkma kararı aldık. Miami'de daha önce iki kere kaldığımızdan yaklaşık 45 km ku Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Mar 7, 2014
- Guayaquil to Lima to CuscoSo after our adventure on the Galapagos Islands, we had a few days of travelling to do, in order to reach our next tour. So this involved some long, cross country bus rides.
We had one day in Guayaquil where we Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jan 31, 2014
- The Red Scrap Book Amsterdam -- Part Two"At the gate to the Irish Airlines plane, everyone gathered as usual and we were at the back of everyone as L., P. and me plus two tote bags made us slower. Soon the stewardess came and told us Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Jan 30, 2014
- Tasmania with 2 Toddlers SummaryNow that the trip has been well and truly completed, lets go back through some of the original questions we had...
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/P7207009.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/thumb_P7207009.jpg Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Jan 18, 2014
- Madeira Trip 2013 - PhotosI've decided to make a different report this time on our Madeira trip.
So try to come up with the narrative to this pictures :)
[im Posted by danics in World Away | Nov 29, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Nov 17, 2013