Blog Entries tagged 'trip'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'trip'
- Taiwan RamenThe Taiwan ramen, a Nagoya classic was invented by a Taiwanese restaurant owner. The dish has nothing to do with the country Taiwan nor the ingredients being in the ramen just to be clear. So, what is Taiwan Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Apr 27, 2017
- Katsu MeshiKatsu meshi is a comfort food of Kakogawa city in Hyogo prefecture. It is a side of deep-fried beef cutlet covered in a demi-glace sauce served with a side of rice. The demi-glace sauce here is not the Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Apr 24, 2017
- Southeast Asian food in OsakaI am back with another episode of authentic foreign food in Osaka. Today I am here to try an authentic flavor which I have truly miss, the taste of Southeast Asia. Though I have never been to Southeast Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Apr 24, 2017
- PARIS - CITY OF LOVEAHH PARIS!! CITY OF LOVE!!
PARIS HAS BEEN MY DREAM DESTINATION SINCE VERY LITTLE.
AND FINALLY! HERE I AM!!! :)
PARIS IS KNOWN AS THE Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 18, 2017
- AMSTERDAM - BOATS, BIKES AND BOOZE FAVOURITE PHOTO.
NOT ONE OF THE BETTER PHOTOS I TOOK IN AMSTERDAM, HOWEVER
THIS PHOTO BRINGS BACK HAPPY MEMORIES OF OUR HOUSEBOAT.
YES, WE STAYED ON A HO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 17, 2017
- BRUGGES - NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER DREAMFAVOURITE PHOTO
THIS IS STILL A FAVOURITE PHOTO! AND IT WAS TAKEN WITH MY POINT AND SHOOT
CAMERA AND I STITCHED TOGETHER IN PHOTOSHO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 16, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017Today was one of "those" days!
Well before time, I was waiting at the end of the no through road to my unit for the tour bus to come and pick me up around 7am. I stood, I looked, I Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 11, 2017
- TONGEREN, LIER, GENT BELGIUMFAVOURITE PHOTO.
WE HADN'T PLANNED TO VISIT TONGEREN ON OUR ROAD TRIP THROUGH EUROPE.
WE WERE HEADED TO LIER FOR A SPECIAL VIRTUALTOURIST Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 11, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017Having slept in meant my choice of what to do today was made easy - Take the public bus to Cochamo.
When I read and saw photos of the pretty Cochamo Valley located in the Andes in the Los Lagos Region Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 10, 2017
- Welcome!Welcome to our first travel blog!
5 sleeps to go until we fly out for New Zealand.
This trip came about when we were invited to the International Okinawan Goju-ryu Karate Federation (IOGKF) Oceania Gasshuku, Wellington, New Zealand. Since Richie is Posted by Mel and Rich in New Zealand 2017 | Feb 18, 2017
- KITSINGEN, WURZBURG, MESPELBRUNN GERMANYFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WHEN PLANNING OUR JOURNEY FROM ROTHENBURG TO MESPELBRUNN
I KNEW THAT IT WAS ONLY 2 1/2 HOURS SO.... WHAT TO SEE ALONG THE
WAY? I EQUIPPED MYSEL Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 16, 2017
- BAD WIMPFEN, ROTHENBURG OB DER TAUBER GERMANYFAVOURITE PHOTO -
QUAINT TIMBER HOUSES & A BLUE TOWER.
WHEN RESEARCHING FOR THIS TRIP I DISCOVERED THIS DELIGHTFUL
OFF THE BEATEN PATH TOWN WHILST Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 16, 2017
- LAKE CONSTANCE, UBERLINGEN, LAKE TITISEE, ETTLINGENFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WE HAD ARRIVED IN ZURICH ON OUR FIRST BIG OVERSEAS TRIP.
AFTER HAVING SPENT A FEW DAYS IN THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY OF CLOCKS,
WE WERE NOW PREPARED F Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 16, 2017
- ZURICH - CITY OF CLOCKSZURICH - CITY OF CLOCKS
FAVOURITE PHOTO -
ZURICH WAS THE BEGINNING OF OUR BIG EUROPE TRIP.
6 WEEKS OF DISCOVERY! HOW DOES ONE PICK PLACES TO SEE?
HUBBY WANTED TO SEE GERMANY Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 15, 2017
- Day 23 Queensland to Western Australia[center][/center]
Another day, another drive!
Today, we are following the 115km round trip from Mullewa - Northern Loop. Roads are sealed and many are sandy/gravel - (40 Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road with Dee | Jan 21, 2017
- Day 22 Queensland to Western Australia
We stayed at the council run Mullewa Caravan Park, located on Lovers Lane on the edge of town.. It's a very popular park as it's very cheap and well maintained, so you want to get here Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road with Dee | Jan 19, 2017
- Day 21 Queensland to Western Australia[center][/center]
We are in the outback, miles away from everything, just us in our caravan and the wildlife outside. This is the place to see the stars at their best! In Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road with Dee | Jan 18, 2017
- Day 20 Queensland to Western Australia[center][/center]
Extra wide load
We hooked up the caravan and were on the way again, but first I walked Leonora's main street as the sun was in the right direction for photos I couldn't Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road with Dee | Jan 17, 2017
- Ankake SpaghettiAnkake Spaghetti is a well-known comfort food of Nagoya. If you go to one of these restaurants during lunch time you will find it filled up with salarymen. This dish is very affordable and filling and good for Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 9, 2017
- Tour by car around Western Canada[code][sup][/sup][/code][float=right][/float]British Columbia, and what a beautiful part of the world it is!
We came from Australia, hiring a car at Vancouver and then hit the road to see the fantastic scenery, flora and fauna.
Some times we stayed 2 Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 8, 2017
- Taiwan Maze SobaThis is a famous dish invented in Nagoya by the "Menya Hanabi" ramen shop owner. Since Taiwan ramen is a famous dish of Nagoya, this is the dry version of it. You have the spicy sauce at the Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 5, 2017
- Akashi yakiAkashi yaki may look like takoyaki but it consists of more egg than batter. This is probably why most people who lives in Akashi city calls it "tamagoyaki" rather than Akashi yaki. However this is not to be Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 5, 2017
- Chernobyl - the most exotic tourist destination 2014I come from one of those countries where you don't have much to brag about. What the hell, most people don't even know where Ukraine is. But we there is one thing in Ukraine which was named [b]The most exotic Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 6, 2016
- A travel bucketlist Group Trip to Hedonism resort June 2017Come join me and the Krewe de Krazy Life at Hedonism II resort in Jamaica for our 11th Annual Rendezvous in Paradise from June 17-24, 2017–and we have the lowest group rates plus we accept singles, couples, unicorns and other Posted by TravelSlut in My next big Group Trip adventure to Hedo | Aug 29, 2016
- India- A Beautiful Tourist Destination !India is one of the Most Beautiful Tourist Destinations in the World, as there is so much to visit in India.
We are pleased to Offer These 2 Most Popular India Tour Packages @ Best Price !
TOUR NO. 01: Posted by deepak112 in BEST HOLIDAY PACKAGES TO INDIA | Jul 26, 2016