Blog Entries tagged 'trip'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'trip'
- In Bruges!When I woke up this morning, I remembered that I had used the last of the eggs yesterday and realized that I had never gone to the store as I had planned. It was probably a good thing, because Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 12, 2013
- Dominican Republic ProjectWe are excited to be taking four students to Puerto Plata in order to design a lab for a Haitian doctor who does free healthcare for displaced Hatians.Follow our progress on this site as we focus on a sustainable laboratory Posted by robertbethune in Puerto Plata- Medical Lab Technology | May 10, 2013
- NEW tripEverybody asked me if I was going to report my trip on a travel blog again, like the last time I wandered around a foreigner continent for months on end. But let’s face it: the only one who diligently reads Posted by LaPoderosa in La Poderosa | Apr 23, 2013
- Beautiful TurkeyI had been planning this trip for a very long time but I guess it is more appropiate to say Ihad been dreaming about it but our decision to go have been made in a minute after many long years Posted by mergrey in Mer's Travel Reviews | Apr 19, 2013
- Holy Cow! We're in IndiaFor some reason, I have decided to start at the very beginning. Just some really plane writing appears below.
The plane trip was a regular flight. After clearing customs and going to the TRS office to receive the GST back Posted by PennyJelly in The Jelly Journey | Apr 4, 2013
- Photoblog: Bordeaux wine country
[center]Cathédrale Saint-André de Bordeaux[/center]
[center]Pont de Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 17, 2013
- ChennaiGot my breakfast of cornflakes and eggs.. (had to turn down the curry for breakfast - I'm not quite there yet) and met Clara , this lovely Canadian who is also on the trip. Then met another English Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Mar 3, 2013
- Helloooooooooo :)So, today it's the 1st of March (almost one month since I arrived here! wow, so fast!), and a couples days ago I came with the idea of starting a blog about my trip :) [that's thanks to Angela! -~thanks!!!!]. Posted by gisele.leon in Europe ♥ | Feb 28, 2013
- Malaysia and Southern Thailand Island HoppingWe fly from Sydney straight to Kuala Lumpur KL
1. KL - Pulau Penang
- Bus: 20$ 4h10 several departures to Butterworth
- Ferry: 1$ very quick to George Town
- Bus around the island $4
2. Pulau Penang - Langkawi
- Ferry: 22$, 2h30
Posted by sandnick in We Are Doing ASIA | Feb 19, 2013
- Advice! I'll be travelling across America soon and need helpOkay, so my friend and I are going to be traveling across America for our senior trip. Yes, we know it can be very dangerous, but we're mature about the situation at hand and ready to explore. [b]We're going to Posted by Pandorasbaux in Travelling Across America Advice? | Feb 6, 2013
- Trip is all booked!Well, after much deliberation and budgeting our finances etc, I have finally booked our fares on the Spirit of Tasmania for our planned tour of Tasmania on our motorbikes!
This will be our first tr Posted by oztigger in Two Wheel Nomads' Adventures | Jan 30, 2013
- HDTV Cruise Port Cams Provide Cruise Fix ~ UpdateUpdate to this blog entry; more cameras, upgrades and extras added.
A fourth location was added at [[http://portmiamiwebcam.com/|Port Miami]]. This camera provides views of cruise ships and terminal traffic inbound and outbound at Port Miami from a rel Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jan 20, 2013
- The First Adventure of the New YearThis adventure begins at midnight on a wintry night in the small city of Hancock, Michigan. I stepped out of the warm comfort of my brother’s car (and life) and crossed the empty street carrying my mystifyingly heavy bags. It Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jan 19, 2013
- Good bye USASorry everyone who has been reading up on my blog I have not written a post for a long time but, you know I have come back from the US and it has been a whole year now, My experience Posted by shantanukul in American Holidays | Jan 11, 2013
- Departure [float=left][/float]The Plan
All the planning (or lack of it) has resulted in us leaving the UK on 16th Jan 2013 to head off to Melbourne, Australia for the start of a 1 year working holiday.
We will be departing from Heathrow Posted by steve_dani in Australia 2013 | Jan 9, 2013
- Berlin, DEU 2012
So this is my new entry for my most recent trip to Berlin, Germany for a week; 26th October to 2nd November 2012. The weather was more or less pretty cold and one day of rain. Overall I lo Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Jan 6, 2013
- December 26thOur trip hopefully will begin December 26th weather providing. We will head for Riverside, California to stay at Rod and Barb Nelson's home. We will be dry camping there starting New Year's Eve for 5 days and then Posted by Wolcott in Wolcott's 2013 travels | Dec 20, 2012
- Getting ready for a trip to Yuma, AZ!I guess after 2 months off I feel it is time to start the blog again. I find that I miss writing it as it is almost like writing a diary. I don't know if you read the Posted by davenjann1 in Travels with Jan & Dave | Nov 18, 2012
- Peru TravelSo after an 11 hour flight and no serious delays I have managed to arrive in Peru. After a few hours in Lima airport I caught my flight out to Cusco and am now relaxing at my hotel in anticipation Posted by PeruDreamer in South America Trip | Nov 13, 2012
- THE JOURNEYI think we can all agree that personal magnetism is a thing that exists. Some people just HAVE that shit. Some people make instant friends wherever they go. Well personally, that's just not good enough for me. I also make Posted by Niadra in I Can Haz Enlightenment? | Aug 28, 2012
- Paris - My day my day Blog !Hi every one this is my day my day blog. I wanted to post day by day but the hotel WiFI was expensive so here it is and the end of the week!
It is 12:20 and we are 30 Posted by kitstravels in Kits Travel Blog | Aug 5, 2012
- We need your help!Dear European friends,
as you may or may not know, GaHui and me will be traveling around Europe for two months starting late September. We've already made a list of countries we'd like to visit, and although we aren't 100% sure Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Aug 2, 2012
- Ready to go!==Will I sleep tonight?==
==The night before...
Kari called tonight and asked if I was excited to be gong. Oh Yes! Although I am trying to be calm and be able to sleep. We discussed grandkids, and if they might Posted by mbdawn in Maribeth Travels | Jul 29, 2012
- Swimming in the RVThe camping trip is upon up us, we leave this afternoon and hopefully not hours later than planned, us being Dale and I plus 3 granddaughters and the daughter of our Belgium friend.
Our grands Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 3, 2012
- Vietnam panorama 14 days[[http://littlevietnamtours.com/vietnam-panorama-14-days|Vietnam panorama 14 days
This is our sample tour only and as you're travelling tailor-made, you can make as many changes to the itinerary as you wish. If you prefer to enter Ho Chi Minh City – Posted by henry1107 in indochina tours, indochina holidays | Jun 28, 2012