Blog Entries tagged 'trip'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'trip'
- Madeira Trip 2013 - PhotosI've decided to make a different report this time on our Madeira trip.
So try to come up with the narrative to this pictures :)
[im Posted by danics in World Away | Nov 29, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Paris, France 2013, Part Two
Day Four: Tuesday 6th August 2013:
So this morning I got an earlier start and left the hostel around 8:30am and headed to Gare De L'Est to get the train to Provins, a small, very scenic and picturesque town around 1 Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Ready, set...We are officially married for almost 21 months. We threw a big party with friends and family in Brazil in April this year. Still, it is now that we finally get our chance to go on honeymoon, and after lots Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 10, 2013
- Bizkit and The OX Ride againThat's right folks the Bizkit is back and tearing up the highway. I'm joined on this trip by a new rider and an old friend The OX. The original plan was to take a couple of motorcycles down Posted by TX_Bizkit in Bizkit USA | Sep 26, 2013
- I Could Live Here for a Year or Two “I could live here for a year or two.”
It’s an easy and common statement for people to make about New York, Paris, London, and other civilian hot spots on earth. This statement also indicates that it’s dreamily Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Aug 22, 2013
- Trip statsClick on the below for more details of our trip including the countries on our itinerary:
[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/stats/Galavantie/|]] Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Aug 14, 2013
- BernI don't know about the rest of you , but until this trip was plannedI had never heard of the " Jung-frau". Well, today we had the opportunity to travel by train to Interlaken. We had a couple of train Posted by Ruth n Kevin in 2013 Journey with Barnett's | Jul 25, 2013
- Just Driving in 2014Bag End, May 2013 (updated below)
Staring out of the window at Bag End Travel Bureau, the thoughts are travelling ahead to May 2014. All being well, we should, by then, have our feet in a big SUV or under Posted by Johnash in Just Drive! John & Bob in the USA: 2012 | Jul 17, 2013
- July 4th 2013 Bike TripSo this is day 1 of a 7 day trip which could go in many directions. A day after the complete FAIL of a morning in Dallas I sit in the DFW airport(Admirals Club of course...) heading off for Posted by TX_Bizkit in Bizkit USA | Jun 30, 2013
- Mexico City[center][/center]
After a bit more than a week, time has now arrived to start my journey through Central America, therefore heading to the south of the country.
What will I remember from Mexi Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 365 days | Jun 12, 2013
- Mexico here I am!
Just a quick post to let you know that my Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 365 days | May 30, 2013
- In Bruges!When I woke up this morning, I remembered that I had used the last of the eggs yesterday and realized that I had never gone to the store as I had planned. It was probably a good thing, because Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 12, 2013
- Dominican Republic ProjectWe are excited to be taking four students to Puerto Plata in order to design a lab for a Haitian doctor who does free healthcare for displaced Hatians.Follow our progress on this site as we focus on a sustainable laboratory Posted by robertbethune in Puerto Plata- Medical Lab Technology | May 10, 2013
- NEW tripEverybody asked me if I was going to report my trip on a travel blog again, like the last time I wandered around a foreigner continent for months on end. But let’s face it: the only one who diligently reads Posted by LaPoderosa in La Poderosa | Apr 23, 2013
- Beautiful TurkeyI had been planning this trip for a very long time but I guess it is more appropiate to say Ihad been dreaming about it but our decision to go have been made in a minute after many long years Posted by mergrey in Mer's Travel Reviews | Apr 19, 2013
- Holy Cow! We're in IndiaFor some reason, I have decided to start at the very beginning. Just some really plane writing appears below.
The plane trip was a regular flight. After clearing customs and going to the TRS office to receive the GST back Posted by PennyJelly in The Jelly Journey | Apr 4, 2013
- Photoblog: Bordeaux wine country
[center]Cathédrale Saint-André de Bordeaux[/center]
[center]Pont de Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 17, 2013
- ChennaiGot my breakfast of cornflakes and eggs.. (had to turn down the curry for breakfast - I'm not quite there yet) and met Clara , this lovely Canadian who is also on the trip. Then met another English Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Mar 3, 2013
- Helloooooooooo :)So, today it's the 1st of March (almost one month since I arrived here! wow, so fast!), and a couples days ago I came with the idea of starting a blog about my trip :) [that's thanks to Angela! -~thanks!!!!]. Posted by gisele.leon in Europe ♥ | Feb 28, 2013
- Malaysia and Southern Thailand Island HoppingWe fly from Sydney straight to Kuala Lumpur KL
1. KL - Pulau Penang
- Bus: 20$ 4h10 several departures to Butterworth
- Ferry: 1$ very quick to George Town
- Bus around the island $4
2. Pulau Penang - Langkawi
- Ferry: 22$, 2h30
Posted by sandnick in We Are Doing ASIA | Feb 19, 2013
- Advice! I'll be travelling across America soon and need helpOkay, so my friend and I are going to be traveling across America for our senior trip. Yes, we know it can be very dangerous, but we're mature about the situation at hand and ready to explore. [b]We're going to Posted by Pandorasbaux in Travelling Across America Advice? | Feb 6, 2013
- Trip is all booked!Well, after much deliberation and budgeting our finances etc, I have finally booked our fares on the Spirit of Tasmania for our planned tour of Tasmania on our motorbikes!
This will be our first tr Posted by oztigger in Two Wheel Nomads' Adventures | Jan 30, 2013
- HDTV Cruise Port Cams Provide Cruise Fix ~ UpdateUpdate to this blog entry; more cameras, upgrades and extras added.
A fourth location was added at [[http://portmiamiwebcam.com/|Port Miami]]. This camera provides views of cruise ships and terminal traffic inbound and outbound at Port Miami from a rel Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jan 20, 2013
- The First Adventure of the New YearThis adventure begins at midnight on a wintry night in the small city of Hancock, Michigan. I stepped out of the warm comfort of my brother’s car (and life) and crossed the empty street carrying my mystifyingly heavy bags. It Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jan 19, 2013