Blog Entries tagged 'trip'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'trip'
- On leaving a continent[center][/center]
Six months it was. Six months ago I arrived in Kuala Lumpur for the first time. On that day I knew nothing. Coming ou Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Apr 7, 2014
- Just Driving in 2014Bag End, May 2013 (updated below)
Staring out of the window at Bag End Travel Bureau, the thoughts are travelling ahead to May 2014. All being well, we should, by then, have our feet in a big SUV or under Posted by Johnash in ..Tails California: John & Bob USA 2014 | May 5, 2013
- Carretera Austral
Conversation entre Rafa et Jaime :
'"Au fait Rafa, on a surement un pote français qui va faire le voyage en vélo avec nous."'
[quote]"C' Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 10, 2014
- Fort LauderdaleMotosikletle Atlanta'dan Florida'ya yaptığımız gezimiz sırasında, Key West'te kalırken havanın bozması ve daha da kötü olacağını öğrenmemiz üzerine doğu sahillerine doğru yola çıkma kararı aldık. Miami'de daha önce iki kere kaldığımızdan yaklaşık 45 km ku Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Mar 7, 2014
- Guayaquil to Lima to CuscoSo after our adventure on the Galapagos Islands, we had a few days of travelling to do, in order to reach our next tour. So this involved some long, cross country bus rides.
We had one day in Guayaquil where we Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jan 31, 2014
- The Red Scrap Book Amsterdam -- Part Two"At the gate to the Irish Airlines plane, everyone gathered as usual and we were at the back of everyone as L., P. and me plus two tote bags made us slower. Soon the stewardess came and told us Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Jan 30, 2014
- Tasmania with 2 Toddlers SummaryNow that the trip has been well and truly completed, lets go back through some of the original questions we had...
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/P7207009.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596544/thumb_P7207009.jpg Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Jan 18, 2014
- Madeira Trip 2013 - PhotosI've decided to make a different report this time on our Madeira trip.
So try to come up with the narrative to this pictures :)
[im Posted by danics in World Away | Nov 29, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Paris, France 2013, Part Two
Day Four: Tuesday 6th August 2013:
So this morning I got an earlier start and left the hostel around 8:30am and headed to Gare De L'Est to get the train to Provins, a small, very scenic and picturesque town around 1 Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Ready, set...We are officially married for almost 21 months. We threw a big party with friends and family in Brazil in April this year. Still, it is now that we finally get our chance to go on honeymoon, and after lots Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: London | Oct 10, 2013
- Bizkit and The OX Ride againThat's right folks the Bizkit is back and tearing up the highway. I'm joined on this trip by a new rider and an old friend The OX. The original plan was to take a couple of motorcycles down Posted by TX_Bizkit in Bizkit USA | Sep 26, 2013
- I Could Live Here for a Year or Two “I could live here for a year or two.”
It’s an easy and common statement for people to make about New York, Paris, London, and other civilian hot spots on earth. This statement also indicates that it’s dreamily Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Aug 22, 2013
- Trip statsClick on the below for more details of our trip including the countries on our itinerary:
[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/stats/Galavantie/|]] Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Aug 14, 2013
- BernI don't know about the rest of you , but until this trip was plannedI had never heard of the " Jung-frau". Well, today we had the opportunity to travel by train to Interlaken. We had a couple of train Posted by Ruth n Kevin in 2013 Journey with Barnett's | Jul 25, 2013
- Just Driving in 2014Bag End, May 2013 (updated below)
Staring out of the window at Bag End Travel Bureau, the thoughts are travelling ahead to May 2014. All being well, we should, by then, have our feet in a big SUV or under Posted by Johnash in Just Drive! John & Bob in the USA: 2012 | Jul 17, 2013
- July 4th 2013 Bike TripSo this is day 1 of a 7 day trip which could go in many directions. A day after the complete FAIL of a morning in Dallas I sit in the DFW airport(Admirals Club of course...) heading off for Posted by TX_Bizkit in Bizkit USA | Jun 30, 2013
- Mexico City[center][/center]
After a bit more than a week, time has now arrived to start my journey through Central America, therefore heading to the south of the country.
What will I remember from Mexi Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 365 days | Jun 12, 2013
- Mexico here I am!
Just a quick post to let you know that my Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 365 days | May 30, 2013
- In Bruges!When I woke up this morning, I remembered that I had used the last of the eggs yesterday and realized that I had never gone to the store as I had planned. It was probably a good thing, because Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 12, 2013
- Dominican Republic ProjectWe are excited to be taking four students to Puerto Plata in order to design a lab for a Haitian doctor who does free healthcare for displaced Hatians.Follow our progress on this site as we focus on a sustainable laboratory Posted by robertbethune in Puerto Plata- Medical Lab Technology | May 10, 2013
- NEW tripEverybody asked me if I was going to report my trip on a travel blog again, like the last time I wandered around a foreigner continent for months on end. But let’s face it: the only one who diligently reads Posted by LaPoderosa in La Poderosa | Apr 23, 2013
- Beautiful TurkeyI had been planning this trip for a very long time but I guess it is more appropiate to say Ihad been dreaming about it but our decision to go have been made in a minute after many long years Posted by mergrey in Mer's Travel Reviews | Apr 19, 2013
- Holy Cow! We're in IndiaFor some reason, I have decided to start at the very beginning. Just some really plane writing appears below.
The plane trip was a regular flight. After clearing customs and going to the TRS office to receive the GST back Posted by PennyJelly in The Jelly Journey | Apr 4, 2013
- Photoblog: Bordeaux wine country
[center]Cathédrale Saint-André de Bordeaux[/center]
[center]Pont de Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 17, 2013