Blog Entries tagged 'vancouver'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'vancouver'
- Day 11 - Saturday 9th May 2015Our first ever overnight sleep on a train last night - interesting experience. The rocking of the train made it easy to sleep but every so often you get jolted awake in your sleep. We both woke early, 5:20am, and Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 10, 2015
- Vancouver IslandEver since I was a kid I've dreamt of going salmon fishing on Vancouver Island, and given how close I am in Whistler I thought I'd do a bit of a road trip. Looking on a map it looked like Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 7, 2015
- Ernie Goes to Western Canada[center][/center]
In March of 2009, one week after I returned from my three month travels around Asia, I accepted a job in Hong Kong. Problem was, the actual office space was undergoing renovati Posted by ErnieHK in Ernie Goes | Mar 11, 2015
- I heart VanThey say that friends are the family that you choose, and even though I am very blessed to have a fantastic family, I have to admit, I've chosen a pretty bloody good one for myself too! Two of my great Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Nov 29, 2014
- Gabriola to VancouverThis evening looks like this:
Last night was like this:
In betwee Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 13, 2014
- Vancouver to WhistlerHi again! I now have 15 days of Canadian Rockies to write about ...
Once again another awesome tour, with mostly great people. I survived the camping, and am now a pro at assembling a tent, stuffing a sleeping bag and Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 24, 2014
- Safely arrived in Vancouver, CanadaHello everyone!
After a long, mostly sleepless flight, I have arrived safely in Canada. I am now waiting for my flight up to Anchorage in Alaska, where I cannot wait to have a shower and a nice long sleep :)
xx Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Jul 28, 2014
- Day 3, June 27, 2014, VancouverWoke up to rain in Vancouver, perfect day for a visit to the Museum of Anthropology on the campus of the University of British Columbia. We actually determined that the best way to travel was by city bus. Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- Day 2, June 26, 2008... VancouverOrdered room service breakfast so that we could watch the World Cup showdown between the US and Germany. From all appearances, Germany went easy on the US but we left the room happy...knowing there would be al least one Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 9, 2014
- Day 1, June 25, 2014After all the planning, our flight was delayed for two hours...so we did not arrive in Vancouver until 5:30. Flew business class on one of United's regionalal air jets...looked brand new...with 6 business class seats...no meal in business class Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- Day 12 - It Isn't Manageable
Started off the day with a Traditional Latin Mass in Victoria. It was very nice, and the church was simple but pretty.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68107 Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 16, 2014
- Our European Adventure (finally)After nearly 6 1/2 years of full on travel, we have never got further than the America's with the kids. This has been for a number of reasons, a sense of security, proximity, language, finances ... but finally, with the Posted by Go See Do Kids in Europe Trip 2014 | Apr 20, 2014
- Getting back from the Art GalleryAugust 5th
I have just recently got back from the Art Gallery. The tour I took was $13.50 and well worth it! I got to see so many beautiful works of art. There was a significant collection of paintings by Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 5, 2014
- Last Day in VancouverAugust 5th
Today is my last day in Vancouver and I’ll be in Seattle by late tonight. For my last day here, I have planned to go to the Vancouver Art Gallery. The transit comes in about an hour and the Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 5, 2014
- Second Day in VancouverAugust 4th
It is my second day in Vancouver and I have decided to go and to the Vancouver Aquarium. I already purchased my ticket online for $20. I’ll be taking the transit there, the fare is $2.75. I am a Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 4, 2014
- First Day in VancouverAugust 3rd
My first day in Vancouver, I decided to visit the famous Stanley Park. Before making my way to the park, I decided to go to a local grocery store and buy some food that I could bring for a Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 3, 2014
- Hello, Vancouver!August 3rd
I arrived last night at the Vancouver International Airport at around 10 pm PT, I was extremely tired due to the fact that it would be around 1am in Toronto. Once I arrived and got my luggage, I went Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 3, 2014
- The Start Of Our Next Adventure - USAIt's been a great 14 months, we've seen all 4 seasons and we're still not sure which is our favorite. We'll miss the mountains overlooking the city and the Stanley Park seawall, the great Couch Surfing scene and of Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | May 7, 2014
- Flying AdventuresI made my 6:30am flight but had stuff in my hands still packing as I was trying to check in. Once I got down to the gate I opened my carry on and finished packing.
I knew that I had plenty Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 27, 2014
- Oh how very Vancouver of you!Hi there everyone
I've managed to pull myself away from Vancouver and am sitting in the Green Tortoise Hostel in Seattle. The two cities are only a three hour bus ride apart and are very similar. So before I move onto Posted by dzabell in Canada and America 2014 | Feb 25, 2014
- The Adventure BeginsToday, December 4th, 2013, is the big day that we have been gearing up for! Almost two years ago we started talks of our next big adventure and it feels amazing for all our planning, research and efforts to finally Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Dec 5, 2013
- Day 22 - Last Day - Phnom Penh to VancouverWe had to be up before dawn and got up at 4:30 am. I heard Lily's voice in the pitch black telling me it was time to get up. It was a struggle to force myself to wake Posted by Sydney324 in To Cambodia with HOPE | Jul 30, 2013
- Sapphire PrincessWe woke up to fog and mist as we were well at sea. The fog started about 0345 as we started hearing the mandatory ship's fog horn every three minutes or less (required by COLREGS - International regulations for Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jul 1, 2013
- Vancouver to Summerland to KelownaThe first 48 hours of our trip have been a whirlwind! Paul and kids, along with our nieces Kassandra and Ariana, went to the Taylor Swift concert in Vancouver with 42,000 other teenage girls (Paul says he was one of Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jun 30, 2013
- Vancouver - Boarding dayWe awoke this morning to bright sun, and warm temperatures - a true chamber of commerce day. The ships in today include the Holland America Zuiderdam and our own Sapphire Princess - both are heading northbound to Alaska. Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jun 30, 2013