Blog Entries tagged 'vancouver'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'vancouver'
- VancouverArrived at 2.25 p.m., great views from the air and temperature sitting at around 23 C.
We are very happy with our choice of accommodation and went out for a little exploring. Didn't get too fa Posted by Taqui in Vancouver and America | Jul 19, 2016
- TWO DAYS IN VANCOUVER!... .Luckily for you readers, I am quite tired tonight. So, it will be more about photos than written descriptions!
We landed at Vancouver International about a 3 hours before we left Brisbane on the same date, 12 Posted by ValerieN in Adventure On! | Jul 14, 2016
- And So To CanadaOhmigawd!!! Am I BEHIND on keeping you up to date?!
It’s been just over 2 weeks since we left the ship in Vancouver and that’s 2 weeks of catching up to do.
Vancouver was a lovely place. It’s climate was Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Sep 22, 2015
- Vancouver and the MintsSo as we are on the flight to Vancouver, Mick very helpfully reminds me that when we left Geraldton, i asked him to remind me to buy mints. Yes, he is very helpful with reminders!
Well, Vancouver is so beautiful Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 7, 2015
- Adventures and Mis-Adventures in VancouverWe were in Vancouver on our way to Alaska, with our older grandkids, about 4 years ago. We’d stopped in Stanley Park and stumbled upon the area with the Totem Poles. We thought that it would be a good place Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 12, 2015
- Traversée vers l'île de Vancouver
Direction l'île de Vancouver.... Non... Pas à la nage... Mais en ferry... Une heure trente de traversée à sillonner les eaux calmes d Posted by bloomglance in British Columbia | Jul 5, 2015
- A la découverte de Vancouver et Granville IslandTemps de rêve sur Vancouver, port du bout du monde...
Établie dans les années 1870, la ville a peu de vieux quartier au style "vielle Europe'"... Pas de buildings immenses, mais une architecture mêlant le verre à des couleurs pastels... Posted by bloomglance in British Columbia | Jul 3, 2015
- Day 29 - Wednesday 27th May 20156am rise today - we wanted to get ready, have breakfast and pack the car to hit the road as we were driving back to Seattle. We finally took off at 9:45am and drove about an hour before we reached Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 30, 2015
- Day 28 - Tuesday 26th May 2015We made sure not to sleep in too much today so we wouldn't miss on the places we had planned to visit. Today we had breakfast at a bakery nearby, very popular spot judging by the number of people in Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 30, 2015
- Day 27 - Monday 25th May 2015The first of two full days here in Vancouver, unfortunately we slept in a little and dragged our feet. By the time we got ready and went to have a cooked breakfast at a cafe across the street, it was Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 27, 2015
- Day 26 - Sunday 24th May 2015We had a sleep in today and skipped breakfast, we slept until 9am as we had until midday to check out of our hotel. We did another repacking of baggage to try and even the weight between bags as we Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 26, 2015
- Day 18 - Saturday 16th May 2015We slept little last night and so started packing the car early for our 400km drive west to Vancouver. We hit the road about 7:15am, and the road from Kelowna was great - all 2 lane highway or more, and Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 24, 2015
- Day 11 - Saturday 9th May 2015Our first ever overnight sleep on a train last night - interesting experience. The rocking of the train made it easy to sleep but every so often you get jolted awake in your sleep. We both woke early, 5:20am, and Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 10, 2015
- Vancouver IslandEver since I was a kid I've dreamt of going salmon fishing on Vancouver Island, and given how close I am in Whistler I thought I'd do a bit of a road trip. Looking on a map it looked like Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 7, 2015
- Ernie Goes to Western Canada[center][/center]
In March of 2009, one week after I returned from my three month travels around Asia, I accepted a job in Hong Kong. Problem was, the actual office space was undergoing renovati Posted by ErnieHK in Ernie Goes | Mar 11, 2015
- I heart VanThey say that friends are the family that you choose, and even though I am very blessed to have a fantastic family, I have to admit, I've chosen a pretty bloody good one for myself too! Two of my great Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Nov 29, 2014
- Gabriola to VancouverThis evening looks like this:
Last night was like this:
In betwee Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 13, 2014
- Vancouver to WhistlerHi again! I now have 15 days of Canadian Rockies to write about ...
Once again another awesome tour, with mostly great people. I survived the camping, and am now a pro at assembling a tent, stuffing a sleeping bag and Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 24, 2014
- Safely arrived in Vancouver, CanadaHello everyone!
After a long, mostly sleepless flight, I have arrived safely in Canada. I am now waiting for my flight up to Anchorage in Alaska, where I cannot wait to have a shower and a nice long sleep :)
xx Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Jul 28, 2014
- Day 3, June 27, 2014, VancouverWoke up to rain in Vancouver, perfect day for a visit to the Museum of Anthropology on the campus of the University of British Columbia. We actually determined that the best way to travel was by city bus. Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- Day 2, June 26, 2008... VancouverOrdered room service breakfast so that we could watch the World Cup showdown between the US and Germany. From all appearances, Germany went easy on the US but we left the room happy...knowing there would be al least one Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 9, 2014
- Day 1, June 25, 2014After all the planning, our flight was delayed for two hours...so we did not arrive in Vancouver until 5:30. Flew business class on one of United's regionalal air jets...looked brand new...with 6 business class seats...no meal in business class Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- Day 12 - It Isn't Manageable
Started off the day with a Traditional Latin Mass in Victoria. It was very nice, and the church was simple but pretty.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68107 Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 16, 2014
- Our European Adventure (finally)After nearly 6 1/2 years of full on travel, we have never got further than the America's with the kids. This has been for a number of reasons, a sense of security, proximity, language, finances ... but finally, with the Posted by Go See Do Kids in Europe Trip 2014 | Apr 20, 2014
- Getting back from the Art GalleryAugust 5th
I have just recently got back from the Art Gallery. The tour I took was $13.50 and well worth it! I got to see so many beautiful works of art. There was a significant collection of paintings by Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 5, 2014