Blog Entries tagged 'vancouver'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'vancouver'
- Canada, round 2!For only a few bucks extra, we found out that the return flight we took to South America, did not have to return to the same place, namely Vancouver which you have read about at the start of our adventure. Posted by DebandMatt in Deb and Matt's awesome adventures | Jun 28, 2012
- Trip continuesAfter leaving Costa Rica,the scenery changed completely! I was so stoked going to New York,even though sad to leave the land of Pura Vida... Once again,I got delayed due to the same border and security control at the same airport Posted by ninni.palin in Around the world in 10 months | Jun 27, 2012
- Vancouver: een impressie - deel 2Capilano Suspension Bridge
[img=http://photos.t Posted by Liesbeth1986 in Liesbeth in Canada | Apr 29, 2012
- Vancouver: een impressie - deel 1Lynn Canyon
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/46634 Posted by Liesbeth1986 in Liesbeth in Canada | Apr 29, 2012
- Rocks & IceDay one, walked Vancouver all over. Off to Gastown tonight for dinner and the lights.
Posted by grimbo1 in Rocks & Ice | Jun 3, 2012
- Stanley Park: een oase van groen midden in de stadHéhe, net een paar uurtjes terug in mijn hosteldorm, na de dag te hebben doorgebracht in Stanley Park, een stadspark van meer dan 400 hectare, op een plek die wegens zijn uitstekende ligging ooit de thuishaven was van een aantal Posted by Liesbeth1986 in Liesbeth in Canada | Apr 28, 2012
- Over Vancouver: deel 2 Wat me de afgelopen week is opgevallen:
Overal vindt je openbare toiletten. In parken, patio’s in de kelder van appartementsgebouwen of gewoon op de hoek van de straat. En ze zijn nog schoon ook en mét WC-papier ;-). Erg handig :-)!
[b]Honden Posted by Liesbeth1986 in Liesbeth in Canada | Apr 28, 2012
- Vancouver: liberaal, groen en "Hollywood of the North"Vandaag heb ik zoals reeds aangekondigd deelgenomen aan "Erik's Lynn Canyon Tour".
Met een groepje bestaande uit Duitsers, Zwitsers, een Nederlandse, een Australische en een meisje uit Hong Kong verkenden we onder leiding van Erik, een Deen op zijn 21s Posted by Liesbeth1986 in Liesbeth in Canada | Apr 26, 2012
- Welkom in Canada!05:10
De wekker loopt af. Veel te vroeg. Nog een paar keer snoozen.
Opgestapt op de Amsterdammer. Netjes op tijd. Ik bekijk de aan ons voorbijrazende Nederlandse landschappen en architectuur.
Aankomst op Schiphol. Posted by Liesbeth1986 in Liesbeth in Canada | Apr 26, 2012
- Vagabonds in VancouverThe pace in Vancouver is much slower than Toronto, and it’s got that laid back feel to it whilst still being a city. On arriving at the airport we saw the great display of local totem poles. We catch Skytrain Posted by kelnweps in Something Ventured | Feb 11, 2012
- NanaimoWe have also spent a few days wandering around Nanaimo. Mostly running errands, but we had some time to have lunch on the harbour.
At the [[http://lighthousebistro.ca/|Lighthouse Bis Posted by Kristy_pj in Here and There | Feb 11, 2012
- LadysmithWe have spent a few days puttering around Ladysmith. It's a cute little town with a small town vibe.
We always stop for cinnamon buns at this little bakery. They are such an indulgen Posted by Kristy_pj in Here and There | Feb 10, 2012
- Vancouver IslandMy mom, brothers and I are out on Vancouver Island to visit family. We fly into Comox which is an amazingly beautiful place. Unfortunately, we couldn't really see much with the rain and fog.
Our first stop was [[http://www.comoxvalleyrd.ca/section_park Posted by Kristy_pj in Here and There | Feb 9, 2012
- Vancouver Part 1==January 14, 2012==
First trip to Vancouver!
We started the trip this morning driving from Bellevue, WA up to Vancouver, BC thru the Pacific Highway border crossing. Luckily wait times were very short being the middle of winter an Posted by erincorrine in Exploring My Own Path | Jan 25, 2012
- Our first cold ChristmasI’m not sure what it was about the Christmas build up in Hawaii that got to me. I’ve only ever known Christmas in warm climates and all the strange traditions that entails. Maybe it was the constant TV and Posted by iainph in The Orsum Adventures | Dec 27, 2011
- Vancouver - the big smoke!Have just finished our week in Vancouver. Despite this being our last week in Canada, there has been no let up in the packed itinerary. After our wonderful visit to Whistler, Vancouver turned on its waterworks and the rain Posted by The Robbos in The Robbos Go North America | Nov 1, 2011
- Back in the big city...For such a big city, it's surprising how quickly you can get out of the city and into the beatiful natural surroundings. I suppose it shouldn't be a shock considering how much Canadians seem to value outdoor activities.
On Posted by The Robbos in The Robbos Go North America | Oct 26, 2011
- Vancouver Island from GiaanIt’s Giaan again,
Right now we are on Vancouver Island. To get to Vancouver Island we caught the ferry over but we had to bring the car onto it which was pretty cool. Our first stop was Ucluelet. Posted by The Robbos in The Robbos Go North America | Oct 18, 2011
- Vancouver Island Ucluelet
Ucluelet was our first stop on Vancouver Island. The small town was on the other side of the island where the surf was up, a little bit like the other side of Fraser Island. The day we got there we Posted by The Robbos in The Robbos Go North America | Oct 18, 2011
- Vancouver IslandHi, everyone
Again I say WOW!! We've been on Vancouver isalnd for the past week and the weather has been pretty much perfect. While the Island has a reputation for being rather rainy, we have once again scored well with Posted by The Robbos in The Robbos Go North America | Oct 17, 2011
- Travel Massive: Global Meetups for TravellersYou might have seen us posting updates on [[http://twitter.com/travellerspoint|Twitter]] or in our monthly newsletter about something called [[http://travelmassive.com/|Travel Massive]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/361279/travelmassive_large Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Sep 5, 2011
- VancouverWe spent an entirely relaxing and wonderfully fun week with our family in Vancouver. The five cousins had a ball in each other’s company and the delightful week sped by in a blur of skate parks, playgrounds, delicious food from Posted by simonge in Geoghegan Family Journey- Summer 2011 | Aug 6, 2011
- The family divides.Breakfast is very crunchy bread/toast topped with Nutella and/or spreadable ricotta cheese ... yummy! Roger wanted the bread and Tracy the Nutella which means we have yogurt and muesli to carry with us on the train to Venice ... change Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 23, 2011
- The World's Most Liveable City?Before we arrived in Vancouver a couple of events had put the city in the news. In February it was named as the world's most liveable city for the fifth year in a row by the Economist, a table where Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Jul 21, 2011
- Free FallsOne of Vancouver's top draws is Capilano Suspension Bridge, a 136 metre long, 70 metre high pedestrian bridge strung over the Capilano River. We were keen to experience crossing it, but less keen about the price - $32.95 each - Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Jul 20, 2011