Blog Entries tagged 'waterfalls'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'waterfalls'
- Farewell to the Torres del Paine==Mountains, lakes and waterfalls==
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/871113/9_96_Torre.._Paine_2016.jpg thumb=http: Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Feb 4, 2017
- Looking for travel companion for ThailandGreetings fellow traveler: I am a experienced seasoned traveler. Male, 60s but in good shape, 5'6", 145lb., married/Partnered, Brown hair, blue eyes. Looking for a "thin" lady 18 to 50 to accompany me to Thailand this May. I pay Posted by Maineart in Trip companilo for Thailand | Jan 30, 2017
- Of lakes and waterfalls==A day tour from Puerto Varas==
On our first day staying in Puerto Varas we did a day tour with local company Turistour. It was a convenient way Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Jan 29, 2017
- Tour by car around Western Canada[code][sup][/sup][/code][float=right][/float]British Columbia, and what a beautiful part of the world it is!
We came from Australia, hiring a car at Vancouver and then hit the road to see the fantastic scenery, flora and fauna.
Some times we stayed 2 Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 8, 2017
- Just Cruising
Alaska, a place I had dreamed about and never thought I would be able to see.
I was looking at prices, and yes, they were expensive for an Aussie, then I found Alaskan cruises, these Posted by balhannahrise in Just Cruising | Jan 8, 2017
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Below the Waterfall[center] [/center]
[center]It was the perfect afternoon for a walk or should I say trek up to the waterfall.
Honestly, I am not a outdoor person so I felt somewhat lethargic and unmotiva Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 24, 2016
- Bruised Bunch!
The group starts off jumping off the slippery, muddy speedboats. They land in revolting black mud, some of the adventurer’s start to squint in disgust. They make their way through the mud and Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- My new best friends the Leeches!
The second trek of the trip. The longest one of all. This experience of mine has probably been the worst one on the trip. Firstly, let’s start with what happened. We started cli Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – OverviewThis was my first full day of the tour. We ha a great day and saw some fantastic scenery. We went to:
• Tranz-Alpine Railway
• West Coast
• Franz Josef Glacier
[center][img= Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- Thinking about trekking Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)?
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) is one of my favourite places to trek in Nepal and is totally worth visiting if you love all things beautiful and majestic! The picturesque peaks, the hospitab Posted by whadventures in Thinking about trekking Annapurna Camp | Sep 6, 2016
- A Surprising Land of Waterfalls and Natural Wonders[float=right][/float]Mostly know for Ebola, civil war and corruption, Guinea have shown a very differen Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Aug 25, 2016
- “Want a Ride for the Next 10 Days?”[float=right][/float]So, apparently, I’ve been an overlander for the past few days. You know, one of th Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Aug 19, 2016
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016
- Exploring New Zealands Deep South & Milford Sound Forgetting my worries about money for a while, I got on the bus which would take us around the most southern parts of New Zealand - called Deep South. This 3-day trip took us over Dunedin, Catlins , Invercargill, and Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Mar 28, 2015
- KaramenBefore I talk about Karamen, can you take the heat? Are you a spicy food lover like me? If you are then this is a great dish for you! If you're not, they have a level system Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 13, 2016
- Obihiro ButadonThe Obihiro butadon is a famous local dish in the region of Tokachi in Hokkaido. Every butadon in the nation of Japan looks up to the butadon in Obihiro because that's where it was originated from. In this Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 10, 2016
- 2016 KickOff in Bicolandia!Why 2016 KickOff you ask? Let me explain! :D This blog entry, I have written this after the trip and has been sitting in my document folder for quite a while now. I completely forgot about it and I'm sorry Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Iceland, day 3It was a spectacular day. I'll try to upload some videos that Amelia took! We said goodbye to Spirit farm this morning, and travelled the Golden Circle back to Reykjavik after stopping off for two spectacular sites.
Let me Posted by ramblingsmiths in Smiths Travel Diary | Jul 30, 2016
- Iceland, day 2 Quick 5 minute description of day:
All of our devices are dead, so not many photos, especially best parts!
In the morning, we woke up early, 7am, had a hard time finding food for breakfast, but ended up in a little Posted by ramblingsmiths in Smiths Travel Diary | Jul 30, 2016
- Tibet In Exile..!!..Mcloud Ganj (Himachal Pradesh)17th-21st. July...
After an awesome week with Naveen & Neera at Darang Tea Estates and a 45min. drive, with many thanks to Naveen for the lift and farewell lunch at the Dhauladar Hotel in Dharamsala.. I've now been in Bhagsunag, about Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jul 21, 2016
- The Great Dalmatian Coast RoadOur plans have changed slightly as getting to Split in one day is too far so it's onto the coastal town of Zadar. It has been rated European Destination for 2016 so our plan is to stop for one night.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/825019/FO4A9610 Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Jul 3, 2016
- Canadian Rockies Bimble - Wells Gray ParkI`m blaming it on Chess Lyons. We are staying in Clearwater to visit Wells Gray Park. [b]Famous for its waterfalls, there is the mighty Helmcken Falls 141 metres high, but also many other lesser falls including one namesake, the Goodwin Posted by Mick G in Motorcycle Bimbles | Jun 12, 2016
- "The Beauty Of The Yorkshire Dales"Friday: 10th. June'16..
About time for another update before I forget my daily dose of activities while I am here.. Tuesday was another morning walk through the country park in the Lytham Hall grounds & a small stock up at my Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 10, 2016
- trip to Chittagong hill tractsRangamati & Bandarban Trekking Tour
Hills, Lake & Tribal People, Rangamati & Bandarban
Banderban–is the roof of Bangladesh located at Chittagong hill tracts where living verities of ethnic people who are different rest of the flat areas. Different o Posted by expeditions2001 in trip to Chittagong hill tracts | May 24, 2016