Blog Entries tagged 'waterfalls'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'waterfalls'
- Cairns: under the seaI found Cairns to be a slightly odd place. Not not nice, just a bit odd. It seemed like no one was from there, they just moved to work there, but I suppose I just might not have met the Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- Coca Cola Trekking
Kaji had called it Coca Cola trekking referring to my trip to Annapurna Base Camp while we were on our way over the Cho La Pass in Everest region. Obviously some pride there from my mounta Posted by imagesbyandrea in Andrea's Travel Blog | Apr 20, 2016
- COMMON SENSE - Be sure to bring a big bunch with you!Traveling from USA to Panama (and further south into S.Amer) requires a good vehicle and good judgement. The vehicle should be in excellent mechanical condition and go with spare parts, also should be comfortable for you and your passengers to Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 9, 2016
- Camping overland into Central and South AmericaTRAVELING OVERLAND IN A RV!
To us, travel has nothing to do with cruises and vacations. It’s not about staying at fancy hotels or taking a two-week holiday.
Travel is a way of life. It’s how we learn, develop ourselves, educate our Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 8, 2016
- Iguazu FallsSince we missed last week, here is a double issue:
On March 15th, we hopped on a plane to Foz de Iguazu to visit one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
We Posted by wintermaasz in Sarah and Nathan take on the world | Mar 27, 2016
- No water in these fallsWe were up early again to cover greater distances in the national park today. We'd even used our fridge to store breakfast to save time on what had become our ritual 7-11 breakfast.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/564525/Sarah_150104_1044039.jp Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Mar 23, 2016
- Mapleton to EskWe spent 5 days in Mapleton exploring the surrounding area. The mountains and walks, and forests, and views are truly spectacular! Everything people have told you about Montville and this area is true. We did the circular drive (Kennilworth, Witta, Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Mar 19, 2016
- Hiking the W at Torres del PaineI didn't sleep all that well the night before; I spent a bit of time wondering if this was such a good idea after all but I got up ready to get on with it. I got down to breakfast Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Mar 11, 2016
- My Icelandic SagaNot everyone is lucky enough to find themselves recently single, horribly sick, and flying to a foreign country within two days – envy me, because I have been that fortunate. Two days before my much anticipated trip to Iceland, I Posted by madrugada in Destination (Un)known. | Mar 5, 2016
- Limassol and the Troodos MountainsWe woke to a lovely morning which we spent by the pool in the sun before driving via the motorway to the far side of Limassol then driving back along the coast. We were not too impressed by the beach Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 4, 2016
- TCHAU BRAZIL, HOLA ARGENTINA!My last stop South on the Brazilian coast was Florianopolis where I stayed for 2 days and 1 night, in between night buses. Another rushed stay when I met travellers who were there for 2 weeks... I felt a bit Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Feb 28, 2016
- Don’t cry for me Argentina Today was a full day on the Argentinean side of the Iguassu Falls. Joe picked me up already at 8.00am and then headed for the border control to Argentina. Even though it was only for about 8 hours, I had Posted by bejjan in Wonders of Brazil | Nov 20, 2015
- Waterfalls, birds and butterflies Landed at Foz do Iguaçu – Cataratas International Airport at 1am. Even if you managed to doze off during flight you were totally mushy in your head. For an international airport it is a very small airport. We had to Posted by bejjan in Wonders of Brazil | Nov 19, 2015
- Hel en GA.Mary suggested we visit a quaint little German looking village called Helen. There were lots of neat shops and German family styles restaurants with German beer of course. Posted by macinnes in Ramblings of our Adventures | Feb 15, 2016
- Niagara FallsGot up early as h*** to catch the transfer that picked us up at our hostel at 5.10am. A dark red van stopped outside and picked us up. We were the first being picked up so we had to go Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Oct 3, 2013
- JAN 21 ELLA WEAVING AND WATERFALLSELLA
The sunrises from our balcony are stunning. A pack of monkeys hang out around our accomodation. One runs between Rob's legs as he's photographing others. We decide to explore the town of Ella which consists of a bunch of restaurants Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Jan 21, 2016
- Yosemite National Park[center][/center]
Worst breakfast ever at the hostel, so we had to stop for breakfast on the way towards Yosemite National Park. It took about 4 hours to drive from San Franc Posted by bejjan in US West Coast | May 2, 2012
- Twin Peaks and Iron Horses[center][/center]
We Posted by bejjan in US West Coast | Apr 26, 2012
- Things to do in Ocho RiosI am frequently asked what are some of my favorite places in Ocho Rios so here goes. It is not comprehensive list, its just a few of my personal favorites:
1) [[http://www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com/blue-hole-jamaica/|Blue Hole Jamaica]] is located up in Posted by jamaicaImissyou in Ocho Rios Jamaica | Dec 5, 2015
- The most beautiful place on earth?I had to take a boat from the main city Yamoussoukro all the way to Taï the country's biggest national park. It was quite a journey going on a speedboat all the way there, it made me feel alive. When Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Dec 3, 2015
- Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, a place of worship?Is the 2 hour drive to the cathedral actually worth it? The answer is yes! If you keep reading you will find out more...
First of all if you want to get to the cathedral you have to take Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Nov 29, 2015
- I walked behind a waterfall I can feel billions of mist particles crashing on my skin as I enter the proximity of the force. My bare feet walk on the moss-covered rocky surface. Holding on to the attached ropes Posted by stenivan in Wandering Sten | Nov 24, 2015
- Ebb and Flow
The weather this morning was still cloudy and a little overcast but thankfully better than it had been for the previous couple of days and we could see a little more of the Tongariro p Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Oct 18, 2015
- Hiking and High Tea
We hadn't got any excursions or anything firm booked, but I was keen to explore the National Park a little more, and hopefully get some more views of the volcanic peaks. The weather fo Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Oct 17, 2015
- Trip to Philippines 2015 ===To follow my travel blog click on the banner below, I have moved my link to another site since it's a better platform for writing and inserting pics and videos.===
==[[http://ferie6.blogspot.no/|Trip to Philippines 2015 ]]==
[[http://ferie6. Posted by Odd Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 10, 2015