Blog Entries tagged 'welcome'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'welcome'
- The final 10 day countdown has begunSo I'm sitting here Wednesday 17th April a week to go until I catch the train down to London to stay with Paula for 2 nights before we leave for Bangkok on Friday 26th April 2013 at 14:05pm not that Posted by bexy_66 in We are all small fish in a very big pond | Apr 17, 2013
- MY CAMBODIAN ADVENTURE - My new home for the next monthDAY 3, SUNDAY (January 6th)
No school today, so I sat on the terrace for breakfast overlooking a lazy muddy river and a roadway busy with motorbikes and bicycles, cars and pedestrians and tuc-tucs (rickshaws pulled by motorbikes). I asked a Posted by Sue McNicholas in MY CAMBODIAN ADVENTURE | Jan 16, 2013
- Welcome to our Travel Blog!Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Kara and Megan's travel blog. We're excited to travel to Australia together! Thanks for traveling with us (via the internet). Here you will find details on where we're staying, the food we eat, the people we meet Posted by kamcclatchy in Cousins on a Quest | Jan 4, 2013
- My favourite places in Switzerland and EuropeDear travelers,
Welcome to my blog on Travellerspoint :)
I am planning to write here about interesting places in Switzerland and all over Europe. This will also be something like a culinary experience throughout the country and maybe the continent, Posted by Laura la Laura in Welcome to my blog on Travelerspoint :) | Jul 13, 2012
- Welcome to Travellerspoint!One of the best parts about joining a community is feeling part of the community, however, we admit most of our members will not have noticed our latest site feature.
We understand that joining a large and active community like [[http://www.travellersp Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Jun 3, 2012
- Chong Miow!Chong Miow! Well, actually I mean welcome to our site of Thailand love, Buddhism and Peace. I actually made up Chong Miow but I may just try and find out what this means, if anything in Thai. This Posted by olivercbeck in Ollie & Noel's Thai Journey | Mar 30, 2012
- She's From Around the WayI'm not going to lie, it's 2:20am, and I need to be up in about five hours. I'm putting off great episode of X-Files (it's season 8, which I know is iffy, but it's the one with the mutant bat Posted by LyseP in Sure Thing | Dec 4, 2011
- A Grand EndingAnd so it comes to a close. Our grand adventure ends where it began, in Epsom - very familiar territory yet strangely distant. We hope you've enjoyed reading our blog, and thank everyone who left comments - we always looked Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Aug 26, 2011
- A New Subsidiary? Hmmmm....
Quite frankly, I do not have any particular reasons for creating a blog. After discovering [[http://callcentercon.travellerspoint.com/|Call Center Confidential]] blog, I started to feel curious as to starting a blog at Travellerspoint.com. We Posted by BellatrixWangHu in "YakityYakYakYak" at the Workstation | Mar 22, 2011
- Here, There and EverywhereMagic!!!
As I stumble on one of millions of blogs that was created here on planet Earth, (as if there are bloggers out there in the outer space?! CHAROT!), i automatically fancied the template because it's cute and easy to navigate. Posted by allicamet17ph in Orange Blah | Mar 10, 2011
- Hello World!A few weeks ago I decided that 2011 would be the year of travel. Little did I realize how ironic that would soon become.
I've been very fortunate in my almost 27 years here on Earth to travel and experience Posted by rednan120 in Holaday Travel | Jan 11, 2011
- A Twosome PlaceNews Flash: SK is now definitely my favorite place... Joe has arrived and we're already having a blast! Joe arrived on Thursday night and I was lucky enough to have a much needed break from school on Monday and Tuesday Posted by nlpolyak in Welcome to Wherever You Are | Nov 16, 2010
- Excitement!Woo! Getting excited now!
All is finished - uni exams and thesis and packing is pretty much complete (plus, I'll be able to fit my backpacking bag on the plane carry-on luggage), so all is good :)
At the top of this Posted by cbell88 in Cameron goes global | Nov 3, 2010
- WelcomeI’m originally from Yorkshire, although since I finished school I haven’t spent that much time there really. My three favourite things are sport, travelling and cooking – probably in that order! I play football and just about any racket sport, Posted by andrewsco in Andrew's Food & Travel Blog | Nov 2, 2010
- Welcome to our travel blog!Welcome to our blog!
We are getting ready to leave Toronto.... and it's a mixe Posted by jacqjesse in Where in the world are Jacq & Jesse? | Oct 19, 2010