Blog Entries tagged 'white'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'white'
- The Passion of Flamenco - SevilleWe arrived in Seville after our second longest train ride yet... five and a half hours. The train was going 300km/hr and the towns and olive groves sped past.
The different types of terrain as we went through Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 22, 2014
- P&O Pacific Pearl White Bay Cruise Terminal Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- Hoi An and Quy NhonHoi an was a pleasant bus ride from Hue. Some of the scenery along the route was stunning, and it is an area strongly recommended for easy riders, but something we didn't do. We had our hotel booked for the Posted by derryfadman in Worldwide ramblings | Oct 3, 2014
- Albuquerque, NMNot bad Albuquerque, not bad at all. My host's house doubled as a 'micro-farm', so there were some unusual guests there to greet me upon arrival.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/667296/C Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | May 26, 2014
- The End is Nigh...The end is most definitely nigh...so I'm afraid to say, this one is a little long! If it helps, it's mostly pictures!! 😀
Ok so you thought our hiking days were done and dusted? Please no more tales of aching legs Posted by shaunandhan in The 'Round'-up | Apr 2, 2014
- 'Nous travaillons à la maintenance de cette station'Du noir et blanc, de la couleur, des graffitis, un show de danse irlandaise, un gars qui regarde pas au bon endroit.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/605716/large_DSCF1257.j Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 28, 2014
- Brazil! Time to Paaaaaar-a-ty!!12 weeks in...we have a confession to make. We must be the whitest people ever to travel South America for the length of time we have!! And we are not happy about this fact.
So heading further into Brazil, home of Posted by shaunandhan in The 'Round'-up | Mar 6, 2014
- Washington DC HighlightsIf there's one place to go in the USA to get your fill of history, it's Washington DC. It's bursting at the seams with monuments, cemeteries, memorials, and museums that all have something unique and memorable about them. And as Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 23, 2013
- Chasing shadows around Santiago
Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Sep 29, 2013
- Persephone in SingaporeIt’s been ten years or so since I last came to Singapore. “The taxi driver,” my husband tells me in a ramble, “Knew where the Oval was, he remembers that they always had the best Christmas lights, but it’s now Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Jul 31, 2013
- The CruiseSo during the night we bobbed along and arrived at White King City. After a magnificent buffet breakfast we hopped on a bus - 4 westerners in a sea of Chinese tourists and off we went to White Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | May 31, 2013
- 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas' ... Merano styleThe kids have long dreamed of a white Christmas, so it was with some anticipation that we set off for Merano, in the northern Italian region of Trentino-Alto Adige, or Sudtirol as the (many) German speakers are more likely to Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Dec 31, 2012
- New England - Day 2 - White Mountains HikingLast night we checked into Mt Coolidge Motel and spent a long time considering the many hiking trails in the area. We gave serious consideration to the 9-plus-mile R/T Franconia Ridge Trail so we could bag a couple summits Posted by eightylbs in Off Too See The World | Oct 8, 2012
- Who wants the last lobster?I know it´s been a while since our last update, so ill try and bring you up to speed as quick as possible. Our initial plans on Singapore to South America needed to be rearranged with the surprise wedding of Posted by In Cahoots in A Twain's Lark | Jun 1, 2012
- Our time in a trulliI have begun writing this blog about our time here for a summer in Italy...in hopes that it will evolve into a book or something wonderful. Also to interest anyone who wants to know Italy, as we will be traveling Posted by globalmomma in Summer in Italy: Mangiare e Sognare | May 7, 2011
- Let’s Have the White Egg ChairI’ve seen over the years how the quality of the latest excellent songs released has really, really slowed down. In truth, they have just about completely halted being made. I’m certain my dad and mom thought that when Posted by sammydaugher123 in Dustin Skinner Neil | Sep 21, 2011
- Why Use a Homedics Hand Held Massager?There are several this sort of machines on the industry today. To support you uncover the device that is appropriate for you, we collected a complete of more than 1,500 actual operator encounters on 17 different items.The findings from this Posted by dannorton615 in Jonathan Finch Carson | Sep 21, 2011
- Roadtrippin' Part 2The journey to Ditumabo Waterfalls, the highlight of our road trip, was an amazing experience in itself and the reward was more than worth the journey. I tell our tale through pictures......
[i Posted by VascoDiveMaster in Vasco's Dive Master Life | Sep 5, 2011
- We See DCWe spent fourteen hours yesterday travelling to Washington, DC. Today, after a good night's sleep, we headed to the centre of the city and the Capitol. It's undeniably impressive.
[img=http Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Aug 18, 2011
- Dover CastleLast night we decided to head towards the white cliffs of Dover and found there is a wonderful series of paths all along our way. We could see up to the castle, the entire port and up to the north. Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 27, 2011
- Camiguin Island After I stayed in Manila for almost a year, mom and I decided to go home. So I started looking for a job and I ended up becoming a web content writer. And this job gave me the chance to Posted by DyGolWanderlust in Goldy_Lust | Jul 17, 2011
- White nights, castles and cathedralsTallinn, Estonia
In a new city, we set out early to explore Tallinn’s Old Town.
As we wonder along Tallinn’s ‘Lower Town’ cobblestone streets we pass the gingerbread houses of medieval merchants now converted into hotels, restaurants and apartment Posted by jamesh1066 in Overland from Europe to China and beyond | Jun 18, 2011
- Lazy DaysHave taken a break from designing jewelery with Gregg this afternoon to have a bit of a gloat about the little jaunt I took on the boat this morning to Silanguin Island; a little slice of heaven just beyond the Posted by VascoDiveMaster in Vasco's Dive Master Life | Jun 2, 2011
- Adventure Down SouthThe so called "CDO dream" now pushed through with two additional stops: Bukidnon and Camiguin.
Let me start with our first destination in our adventure down south - Bukidnon. From Manila we flew to Cagayan de Oro via Cebu Pacific Posted by wanderluster in Wanderlust | May 21, 2011
- White Sands National Monument, New Mexico, USA ===
Visitor Center and Park Entrance
Today we visited the White Sands National Monument, which is about 20 miles from the City of Alamogordo,NM. We Posted by american-travel in american-traveler | May 17, 2011