Blog Entries tagged 'women'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'women'
- [TITLE]Pregnancy Articles[\TITLE]
The CPSC recommends investing in apparel without neck-area drawstrings or getting rid of them completely from children's garments items. In order to steer clear of many of these hassles and mishaps, you must check with website articles writing critiques Posted by rosscpom in flight jet travel | Jun 30, 2016
- [TITLE]Castle Howchow Beach Hotel Hotel[\TITLE]
It is near shopping centres - Tuk Com (IT Shopping center & Department Store), Central Plaza Khon Kaen as well as several banking institutions and hospitals. Chaipat Hotel , 106/3 Namuang Rd, ☎ +66 43 333056-59 Budget hotel with a Posted by delmarumiq in swimwear reviews | Jun 7, 2016
- Angle grindingThis morning caught us by surprise: the flame of the poinciana hidden by night, the coolness that happened when the sun turned its back, the sharp cleanness of everything as we walk around the little paradise, and me at how Posted by wanderingwolf in Off the Leash | Nov 28, 2014
- Dear Roomie ... Dear Roomie,
Halos tatlong linggo palang tayo magkakilala, pero parang ang dami ko na'ng alam tungkol sayo. Mula sa eating habits, sex life, love life at hanggang sa movie choices mo. Pa'no ko ba naman hindi malalaman, eh dinig na Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Oct 1, 2014
- My Kish Exit Story: Surviving in Kish Island, IranLike most foreign workers in The UAE, I was required to exit the country while awaiting my work permit. Some are lucky enough to be able to do A to A (airport to airport) wherein all they need is an Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 5, 2014
- Disco palaces and a labyrinth of stares: women + IndiaAt last, Rajasthan! The land of elephants and camels, forts and palaces. As soon as we stored at our hotel I felt we were in a different world. We wandered into a reception that resembled the living room of a Posted by wanderingwolf in Off the Leash | Nov 18, 2013
- Florence: Birthplace of the Renaissance Part 2===PAINTINGS===
The Medici Bank was the largest in Europe in the 15th Century and the family brought Florence under the family's power allowing for an environment where the arts and humanities flourished.
One of the real beauties of Italian Ren Posted by Jen_Ingrid in The Scouse Chronicles | Feb 6, 2014
- Long DistanceWe sometimes get so caught up in our own daily mundane routines that we tend to neglect even a simple "How was your day?" to the person who matters most to us. We sometimes let a day go by without Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 17, 2013
- Of Bitter Exes and Better New GirlfriendsI wasn't looking for somebody to love. I was doing just fine in my life and didn't actually expect that my heart would beat for somebody else again. It has been 4 years and 4 months since my heart was Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 2, 2013
- The StareOn July 2012, 30th, at 2 a.m., I landed in Indira Gandhi International Airport. India being among the top destinations for Israelis, countless friends and acquaintances had warned and lectured me over and over again as to what to expect Posted by clemhadd in "Only real when shared" | Dec 18, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- Life Is Not A CompetitionToday at breakfast we were discussing the never-tiring subject of men and women.
For the last few days I have been the only single woman in the hostel of about 12 roaming guys, and we had stayed up till 4:30 a.m. Posted by Ritka2 in Tasting The Dream | Dec 25, 2011
- mafia outfit for menMafia CostumesIn case a warrior tip the ancient times, their particular version today will be the members of the particular mafia key society. This particular culture comprises of quite powerful individuals governing the dierected unlawful functions aroun Posted by quentincorte13 in Brain Barlow Lowell | Sep 21, 2011
- Travel MedsFirst off we have to say that what we got prescribed may not be the right meds for other people, this blog entry is strictly our own experience and we are not suggesting our prescriptions to you.
We did quite a Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jul 6, 2011
- Budgets Welcome back to our avid readers! You're in for a treat today, we're about to address the issue of loooow budget travelling.
Since we are a group of student loan paying, class taking, entry level job working kids we really Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jul 4, 2011
- First Steps starts a Blog
We are planners. What better way to channel that planning energy than to start a travel blog!
So that's what we've done. Until we leave for our trip, 64 days from now (but who's Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jun 27, 2011
- Madres y flores.... Mothers and flowers
Today the number of informal flower sellers at the traffic lights in DF has swollen. When the lights turn red, they weave their way among the cars and thrust Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | May 10, 2011
- DATING A BRAZILIAN WOMAN – TRICKS OF THE TRADEFor bachelors and singles, Ukraine, Russia, Cuba, Thailand and Brazil are heaven on earth. Though the Governments are a bit concerned about their reputation as a popular Bachelor tourism magnet, but when you are getting enormously cheap flights to Brazil Posted by WingX in The World on WingX | Oct 13, 2010
- It's been a Whirlwind!Wow...it's been a while since I posted and so much has happened. Jeni and Teresa both arrived without any issues just after I sent Trinity through Customs control at Frankfurt airport. It was a bit of a tearful Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Aug 20, 2010
- My last two nights in Berlin. What do you do when you're the only girl in a 4 sleeper room and the rest of the bunks have only just been filled by 3 young Scandinavian guys in their boxer shorts?! I don't Posted by PennyJelly in The Jelly Journey | Aug 16, 2010
- Northern Explorer....This blogging is HARD WORK! Internet is pretty hit and miss and wireless is almost non-existant. Lizzy is chirping away like a banshee though so I have hauled my ass out of bed at 7 am to use the wireless Posted by laurajhous in Leaving On A Jet Plane..... | Aug 12, 2010
- random thoughtsjuly 22,2010
ahh, this is my first time writing a blog. I'm not even sure if there is a guideline in doing so. well if there is, i don't care. i'll just talk about how my day went.
it's already 5pm Posted by whizkid in random thoughts | Jul 22, 2010
- Eat Pray Bench Press...........
It has been a while since I even had the time to wonder what I would call my next blog and what fabulous title I would give it...;)
I know I've made light of some of what I've been doin Posted by victoria8 in The Ashtanga Journey... | Jul 2, 2010
- New Zealand winter meditations
As tends to happen with me, a long period of introspection is always followed by an intense phase of action and doing. I don't know quite how it happened that the day before yesterday I f Posted by victoria8 in The Ashtanga Journey... | May 15, 2010
- Last Minute Weekend Trip to CologneI was going to go to Stuttgart for the Spring Festival, alone. Switzer had a change in plans as her sister was unable to fly out due to the havoc that the Volcano in Iceland spilled out over all Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Apr 26, 2010