Blog Entries tagged 'women'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'women'
- Disco palaces and a labyrinth of stares: women + IndiaAt last, Rajasthan! The land of elephants and camels, forts and palaces. As soon as we stored at our hotel I felt we were in a different world. We wandered into a reception that resembled the living room of a Posted by wanderingwolf in Off the Leash | Nov 18, 2013
- Florence: Birthplace of the Renaissance Part 2===PAINTINGS===
The Medici Bank was the largest in Europe in the 15th Century and the family brought Florence under the family's power allowing for an environment where the arts and humanities flourished.
One of the real beauties of Italian Ren Posted by Jen_Ingrid in The Scouse Chronicles | Feb 6, 2014
- Long DistanceWe sometimes get so caught up in our own daily mundane routines that we tend to neglect even a simple "How was your day?" to the person who matters most to us. We sometimes let a day go by without Posted by loraandblu in Ginger's Corner | Sep 17, 2013
- Of Bitter Exes and Better New GirlfriendsI wasn't looking for somebody to love. I was doing just fine in my life and didn't actually expect that my heart would beat for somebody else again. It has been 4 years and 4 months since my heart was Posted by loraandblu in Ginger's Corner | Sep 2, 2013
- The StareOn July 2012, 30th, at 2 a.m., I landed in Indira Gandhi International Airport. India being among the top destinations for Israelis, countless friends and acquaintances had warned and lectured me over and over again as to what to expect Posted by clemhadd in "Only real when shared" | Dec 18, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- Life Is Not A CompetitionToday at breakfast we were discussing the never-tiring subject of men and women.
For the last few days I have been the only single woman in the hostel of about 12 roaming guys, and we had stayed up till 4:30 a.m. Posted by Ritka2 in Tasting The Dream | Dec 25, 2011
- mafia outfit for menMafia CostumesIn case a warrior tip the ancient times, their particular version today will be the members of the particular mafia key society. This particular culture comprises of quite powerful individuals governing the dierected unlawful functions aroun Posted by quentincorte13 in Brain Barlow Lowell | Sep 21, 2011
- Travel MedsFirst off we have to say that what we got prescribed may not be the right meds for other people, this blog entry is strictly our own experience and we are not suggesting our prescriptions to you.
We did quite a Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jul 6, 2011
- Budgets Welcome back to our avid readers! You're in for a treat today, we're about to address the issue of loooow budget travelling.
Since we are a group of student loan paying, class taking, entry level job working kids we really Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jul 4, 2011
- First Steps starts a Blog
We are planners. What better way to channel that planning energy than to start a travel blog!
So that's what we've done. Until we leave for our trip, 64 days from now (but who's Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jun 27, 2011
- Madres y flores.... Mothers and flowers
Today the number of informal flower sellers at the traffic lights in DF has swollen. When the lights turn red, they weave their way among the cars and thrust Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | May 10, 2011
- DATING A BRAZILIAN WOMAN – TRICKS OF THE TRADEFor bachelors and singles, Ukraine, Russia, Cuba, Thailand and Brazil are heaven on earth. Though the Governments are a bit concerned about their reputation as a popular Bachelor tourism magnet, but when you are getting enormously cheap flights to Brazil Posted by WingX in The World on WingX | Oct 13, 2010
- It's been a Whirlwind!Wow...it's been a while since I posted and so much has happened. Jeni and Teresa both arrived without any issues just after I sent Trinity through Customs control at Frankfurt airport. It was a bit of a tearful Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Aug 20, 2010
- My last two nights in Berlin. What do you do when you're the only girl in a 4 sleeper room and the rest of the bunks have only just been filled by 3 young Scandinavian guys in their boxer shorts?! I don't Posted by PennyJelly in The Jelly Journey | Aug 16, 2010
- Northern Explorer....This blogging is HARD WORK! Internet is pretty hit and miss and wireless is almost non-existant. Lizzy is chirping away like a banshee though so I have hauled my ass out of bed at 7 am to use the wireless Posted by laurajhous in Leaving On A Jet Plane..... | Aug 12, 2010
- random thoughtsjuly 22,2010
ahh, this is my first time writing a blog. I'm not even sure if there is a guideline in doing so. well if there is, i don't care. i'll just talk about how my day went.
it's already 5pm Posted by whizkid in random thoughts | Jul 22, 2010
- Eat Pray Bench Press...........
It has been a while since I even had the time to wonder what I would call my next blog and what fabulous title I would give it...;)
I know I've made light of some of what I've been doin Posted by victoria8 in The Ashtanga Journey... | Jul 2, 2010
- New Zealand winter meditations
As tends to happen with me, a long period of introspection is always followed by an intense phase of action and doing. I don't know quite how it happened that the day before yesterday I f Posted by victoria8 in The Ashtanga Journey... | May 15, 2010
- Last Minute Weekend Trip to CologneI was going to go to Stuttgart for the Spring Festival, alone. Switzer had a change in plans as her sister was unable to fly out due to the havoc that the Volcano in Iceland spilled out over all Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Apr 26, 2010
- If You Like It Then You Should Have Put a Veil On ItI need to take a few minutes away from witty jokes and clever analogies to talk about the women in Syria. I was really affected by them in Aleppo and it's worth a quick mention. It was difficult to write Posted by LeillaC in turkey with a splash of cran | Apr 25, 2010
- More Southern hemisphere Ashtanga adventures....
So, I've been in New Zealand for just under two months now. I'm loving it really. Wellington was good and I managed to make every one of the Pete Posted by victoria8 in The Ashtanga Journey... | Apr 16, 2010
- Tri-City PolandFour day weekends come but once a month for me. In my quest to visit one country a month, I went on a RyanAir search for a new country to visit during my 4-day weekend in April.
It came down Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Apr 12, 2010
- First Class to Amritsar
I have taken several trains in India and consider myself quite good at it now. I have taken full advantage of the many ways to procure a ticket: Internet, travel Posted by saraintrep in Sara the Intrepid is in INDIA | Mar 22, 2010
- Random Thoughts..
Whatta sigh?!?.. Here I am again, confused and didn't know what to write. Im not really good in expressing myself, especially through writting. I can't even figure out why am I s Posted by xxKhEixx in Veni, Vidi, Vici | Apr 1, 2010