Blog Entries tagged 'writing'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'writing'
- The View from AbroadWhat is good travel writing? Could travel writing be considered as fantasy or even fiction? When reading travel blogs online looking for information about places I am planning to visit, I look, depending on my quest, for either factual Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Jan 31, 2013
- Mapping Journey to Your Heart - Part 2Sorry for the delay. Thanksgiving celebrations took up most of last week.
Here as promised is part two of my interview with my friend Mara Purl, Award Winning Author of Where the Heart Lives.
Jane -- You have published books both Posted by ladyjanes in Where Is She Heading | Nov 30, 2012
- Blogging Not-So-Live from SCBWI: Day Two, Part TwoFor Saturday afternoon, I went straight to [[http://scbwiconference.blogspot.com/2012/08/editor-panel-jordan-brown.html|Jordan Brown]]'s talk on writing for boys, because the only other thing that interested me would have been "Issues in Writing Girls," e Posted by poetisa16 in Adventures Out West | Aug 27, 2012
- Blogging Not-So-Live from SCBWI: Day Two, Part OneOn Saturday we started off with a keynote by [[http://www.karencushman.com/|Karen Cushman]], one of my favorite childhood authors. It was a day for inspiring the creative process, however, so instead of talking about her amazing books, she talked about th Posted by poetisa16 in Adventures Out West | Aug 22, 2012
- Blogging Live(ish) from SCBWI: Day OneThursday evening we drove out to the Century City neighborhood in the city proper of LA (as opposed to the Valley), where I'm staying at a guest house referred to me by [[http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/california-los-angeles-thelinningtonbedbreakfast.html Posted by poetisa16 in Adventures Out West | Aug 4, 2012
- Glimmer TrainBut wanted to share this bit of good news with my 3 dedicated followers! I feel shocked and honored. Click here:
Posted by kchapman88 in Leaving Tennessee | Apr 19, 2012
- Blogging For a Cause
You might have seen this image around the site but what is it about?
As Travellerspoint hosts an active blogging community, we Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Apr 9, 2012
- A Note About the BlogTime is so much shorter than I imagined. I’ve read but one book, failed to make even a modest dent in the remnants of my pre-trip do list, and more troublingly, done worryingly little of the planning for Tokyo, Beijing Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Apr 2, 2012
- My meager return to blog writingI have not written much for the blog in a long while. Well, I have written brief descriptions of stops on the map and attempted to manage my mounting pile of digital images but I haven't continued my enthusiastic Posted by tltisme in A Longwinded Journey South | Mar 30, 2012
- Regular Life
"Of course I want to save the world, she said, but I was hoping to do it from the comfort of my regular life." - Brian Andreas
It is a lot harder to put our actions where our mouths (or Posted by globalmomma in Momma's Hula Dance | Nov 6, 2011
- Report Composing Services - 3 Items To Look at Out ForRelated topics: http://www.regalcontent.com/ , http://www.regalcontent.com/ , http://www.regalcontent.com/ There are a good deal of various services identified on-line. You can purchase just about any kind of task you can believe of, without having to Posted by vanterrell1221 in Emile Pope Lionel | Sep 21, 2011
- A young girl in an old town: A lesson in History“Welcome to Vigan!”the strange man on the front seat announced around four in the morning as the engine halted in a dark square. I'd never been to this place before but my body felt all too familiar, almost weird, to Posted by yaglulinghayaw in The Dreaming Traveler | Jul 12, 2011
- Heading Back to Mexico!Ok, I just pulled the trigger and purchased a ticket. It's ON!
Set up a new blog for this trip here: [[http://www.kaleidoscopeofcolor.com/mexico-2011-pt2/]] Posted by skiphunt in Skip Hunt Vagabond | Jun 19, 2011
- Southeast Alaska in JuneAN ALASKAN WELCOME
The Alaskan Inside Passage Welcoming Committee consisted of several pods of actively feeding humpback whales. In fact, we were surrounded by them. I counted ten, in three different pods. Humpbacks migrate to Alaska in the summer Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jun 18, 2011
- An expat journalist in Prague
Photo Credit Walter Novak
Clean-shaven, ruminative and intelligent-looking, polite and neatly dressed. Such was the demeanor of the twenty-something homeless man I met at a Prague s Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Jun 7, 2011
- Life in GuangzhouIt's been a long time since I've written a blog. The main reason for this was a closure of Windows Live Spaces where I was previously hosting my blog. The automatic transition process from there to WordPress.org didn't work for Posted by parktho in Life Outside Mackay | Dec 23, 2010
- New life April,1,2010I made the giant step after 31 years of visiting PV, it is now my home and I am an official ex-pat. Know so many people here already and seemingly adding daily. I have published many articles in local papers Posted by garyrbeck in Puerto Vallarta 2010 | Nov 14, 2010