Photo by mustangsrc.
The Kingdom of Thailand features stunning natural wonders, a proud cultural heritage, rich religious traditions, and superb cuisine. This extraordinary country consistently delivers unforgettable experiences for visitors.
Thailand's vibrant cities are popular destinations but it is the wealth of historically important sites that also act as big visitor drawcards, including Kanchanaburi, Ayutthaya, and the Isaan region. The country's natural beauty can be found in abundance in the islands of Phuket and Ko Samui.
Known as the 'land of smiles', Thailand is also famous for their celebrations. Popular festivals Songkran and Ko Pha Ngan's Full Moon Party regularly draw big crowds. End the fear of missing out and discover more about Thailand.
Thailand on Travellerspoint
Photo by Wardsan.
Photo by rea-neill.
Photo by BramRamaut.
Recent in Asia
- Luang Prabang…with a bang!
- 'Antie's Thailand in a Nutshell'
- ... And on to Vietnam!
- Hit for six in Jaipur, India.
- And some days just go plain wrong...
- Đà Nẵng
- South Africans visa requirements for South East Asia
- Searching for the authentic China.
- Visitor's Guide to Hangzhou Bike Share (Part II)
- Spain Mura