Take a look at today's featured blog by TulsaTrot and you'll find a great example of a blog that has it all: pictures galore (nicely captioned as well), two videos, a zoomed-in map, and of course some excellent and interesting text to bring it all together. There's even a prize-winning competition!
No, I wasn't paid by TulsaTrot to point all this attention to his blog, but I wanted to highlight it because I think it perfectly illustrates the tools that are available to Travellerspoint bloggers.
It also shows how a blog can be much more than just a day-to-day diary of your trip... It can be an interesting and engaging story, and an enjoyable read for whoever the world wide web happens to bring to your digital doorstep.
Want your own travel blog? Start yours here.
Recent in Travellerspoint
- The Blogging Icons Explained
- Our maps just learned how to stay on the roads
- How To Become A Travel Blogger
- Travel Planning Made Easy
- Show Us Your Stats!
- 3 Effective Ways To Book The Best Hostel
- Welcome to Travellerspoint!
- Blogging For a Cause
- Welcome to our newest team member: Kellie Barnes
- Travellerspoint comes to your mobile