Every two months in 2014, Travellerspoint will be holding a photo competition for our members. The year's first competition, Monochrome, required members to submit their creative one colour photos and the response was a fascinating snapshot of the world.
Congratulations to the ten finalists below who have automatically received an entry into our exclusive end of year competition.
Want to get involved in the next competition? Click here to find out what the new theme is.
Recent in Photography
- 9 of the best places around the world for colourful pictures
- Port au Prince: Street Photography
- Port au Prince: Marché de Fer and Atiz Rezistans
- The Top 13 Travellerspoint Photos for 2014
- High on Altitude
- Life on the Land: 14 Photos of Rural Scenes
- 12 Photos Celebrating National Pride
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People