Every two months in 2014, Travellerspoint will be holding a photo competition for our members. The year's first competition, Monochrome, required members to submit their creative one colour photos and the response was a fascinating snapshot of the world.
Congratulations to the ten finalists below who have automatically received an entry into our exclusive end of year competition.
Want to get involved in the next competition? Click here to find out what the new theme is.
Recent in Photography
- 12 Photos Celebrating National Pride
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan