Travellerspoint Photo Moderator Marlis Seelos just returned from a trip to Cuba and has started uploading some of her excellent photography. Cuba seems to generate some of the most interesting photos I come across while featuring photos; old cars, weathered faces and buildings and an abundance of colour are the usual recipe. Looking back over the previously featured photos from Cuba, I decided to pick my 10 absolute favourites.
If those don't inspire you to add Cuba to your must-visit list, I'm not sure what will And if you do decide to travel to Cuba, Travellerspoint is one of the few sites that will let you book hostels, guesthouses and hotels there in advance! More inspiration in the featured Cuba photos gallery for those of you that can't get enough.
Recent in Photography
- Port au Prince: Street Photography
- Port au Prince: Marché de Fer and Atiz Rezistans
- The Top 13 Travellerspoint Photos for 2014
- High on Altitude
- Life on the Land: 14 Photos of Rural Scenes
- 12 Photos Celebrating National Pride
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography