1. Impression. Photo by krunal.
2. Spring shadows. Photo by margaretm.
3. Fight to win: This wrestling competition takes place on the road in Kolkata every year in a particular day of October. Photo by pp_saha.
4. Foam patterns on lake surface. Photo by Ofelia.
5. Looking down on the Lysefjord from the 604m high Pulpit Rock, near Stavanger, Norway. Photo by Gecko.
6. Ok, there is my bike. Photo by Utrecht.
7. Pletna Boats at the foot of stone steps leading to the island church, Lake Bled, Slovenia. Photo by T-Mac.
8. Sat on the edge of Pulpit Rock, Norweigan Fjords. Photo by Gecko.
9. Looking down upon Bergen, Norway. Photo by Elaine24.
10. Town of Dreams: Namche Bazar, Everest Region, Nepal. Photo by sirishbc.
Every two months, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members. The photos above are the top ten photos from the Looking Down competition.
Krunal wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook, and an increase of his photo upload limit by 5GB.
margaretm wins a Globetrotter's Logbook as well as a 5GB increase of her photo upload limit on Travellerspoint by coming second.
We have a new competition this month, so click here to find out what the new theme is.
Check out the results of past competitions:
Recent in Photography
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.