Every two months in 2014, Travellerspoint will be holding a photo competition for our members. The year's second competition asked members to demonstrate national pride with their best travel photos depicting national colours. The response was a thoughtful display of creative and patriotic symbolism.
Congratulations to our finalists below who have automatically received an entry into the exclusive end of year competition.
Want to get involved in the next competition? Click here to find out what the new theme is.
Recent in Photography
- 8 Fabulous Travel Photos of Communities
- 9 of the best places around the world for colourful pictures
- Port au Prince: Street Photography
- Port au Prince: Marché de Fer and Atiz Rezistans
- The Top 13 Travellerspoint Photos for 2014
- High on Altitude
- Life on the Land: 14 Photos of Rural Scenes
- 12 Photos Celebrating National Pride
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik