1. Metro Tunnel, Copenhagen, Denmark. By Hien.
2. Yarra River, Melbourne, Australia. By robjwood.
3. Streets of Kampala, Uganda. By Makini.
4. Moscow, Russia at night. By Peter.
5. Skyline from Victoria Peak, Hong Kong. By Utrecht.
6. Den Haag, Netherlands. By jaxstar84.
7. Senegalese football supporters, Dakar, Senegal. By Makini.
8. Tokyo, Japan from above. By jwongyboy.
9. The biggest atrium in the world, Shanghai, China. By Utrecht.
10. Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. By Hien.
Every month, Travellerspoint throws a travel photo competition with a unique theme. The photos above are the favourites from last month's Urban photo competition.
Congratulations to Hien, whose photo of the metro tunnel in Copenhagen was this month's winner. Hien wins a $50 Amazon voucher and a Globetrotter's Logbook. Runner-up robjwood will also receive a Globetrotter's Logbook.
Recent in Photography
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago
- Utila, Vingt mille lieues sous les mers...
- The Sri Lanka Highlights Tour
- Chefchouen: Blue, blue piggies
- 17 Captivating Photos of People Around the World
- Travellerspoint's Top 12 Wildlife Photos