1. Keeping the tradition. Photo taken in Japan by Ardy.
2. Kids in Mozambique church. Photo taken in Mozambique by jayms.
3. The picture was taken in the jungle of Northern Thailand. This kid had never seen a camera before. I started shooting and we all start laughing and fun was in his eyes all the time. Photo taken in North Thailand by danicors.
9. Little superstar. She likes light and to be photographed inside a busy museum. She wants to understand how the tornado is created as she awaits the formation at top of the simulation platform. Photo taken in North Carolina, USA by eTRAVEL.
Travellerspoint holds occasional photo competitions for our members with a specific theme. The photos above are the top voted pics from our Kids Competition.
After being a runner-up in the last two competitions, Ardy finally took top spot this month with her brilliant photo of a young girl in Japan. She wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook, and an increase of her photo upload limit by 5GB.
Jayms was the runner-up this time, with his photo of kids in Mozambique. He scores himself a Globetrotter's Logbook as well as a 5GB increase of his photo upload limit on Travellerspoint.
Recent in Photography
- Life on the Land: 14 Photos of Rural Scenes
- 12 Photos Celebrating National Pride
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA