1. Keeping the tradition. Photo taken in Japan by Ardy.
2. Kids in Mozambique church. Photo taken in Mozambique by jayms.
3. The picture was taken in the jungle of Northern Thailand. This kid had never seen a camera before. I started shooting and we all start laughing and fun was in his eyes all the time. Photo taken in North Thailand by danicors.
9. Little superstar. She likes light and to be photographed inside a busy museum. She wants to understand how the tornado is created as she awaits the formation at top of the simulation platform. Photo taken in North Carolina, USA by eTRAVEL.
Travellerspoint holds occasional photo competitions for our members with a specific theme. The photos above are the top voted pics from our Kids Competition.
After being a runner-up in the last two competitions, Ardy finally took top spot this month with her brilliant photo of a young girl in Japan. She wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook, and an increase of her photo upload limit by 5GB.
Jayms was the runner-up this time, with his photo of kids in Mozambique. He scores himself a Globetrotter's Logbook as well as a 5GB increase of his photo upload limit on Travellerspoint.
Recent in Photography
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago
- Utila, Vingt mille lieues sous les mers...
- The Sri Lanka Highlights Tour
- Chefchouen: Blue, blue piggies
- 17 Captivating Photos of People Around the World
- Travellerspoint's Top 12 Wildlife Photos
- The Best Travel Photos of 2012