3. Door in Frigiliana, Southern Spain. By david.byne
4. Blue Wall Through a Blue Doorway: In Santa Catalina Monastery Argentina. By dinah1
5. Blue Walls: Shot of the entrance to the historic Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia. By joffre
6. Boy and goat, Chefchaouen, Morocco. By steve_hoge
7. Bundi Blue House: In some places in India they paint their houses blue as it is the colour of the holy men, but it apparently also keeps away the mosquitoes. By robjwood
10. Fishing boats, Essaouira, Morocco. By steve_hoge
11. Walk on Water: Taken at the uyuni salt flats. By hayden111
12. Miyajima - Aquarium Smiling Porpoise. By agc_cwm
13. The Chasm, Dart River, Glenorchy NZ. By Purdy
14. Flowers in Peru. By Rraven
15. Shiva Imitation: Sitting below my room, on the street of Rishikesh, India. By Ardy
Travellerspoint holds occasional photo competitions with a unique theme. The photos above are the favourites from our Blue photo competition.
Congratulations to FarandNear, whose photo of the Venetian masks was this month's winner. FarandNear receives a $50 Amazon voucher and an increased photo upload allowance of 200MB per month. Runner-up dinah1 will also have her photo upload limit increased to 200MB per month.
Recent in Photography
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago