Every month, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members with a specific theme. The photos above are the top voted pics from our Architecture Competition.
Congratulations to dinah1,
Dinah wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook, and an increase of her photo upload limit by 5GB.
Hien wins a Globetrotter's Logbook as well as a 5GB increase of his photo upload limit on Travellerspoint by coming second.
This year, we're planning to run competitions over a two-month period, with one month for nominations and one month for voting. Unlike last year, we won't have competitions overlap.
Head over to vote for your favourite photos in the Best Photos of 2009 Competition.
Check out the results of past competitions:
Recent in Photography
- 12 Photos Celebrating National Pride
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan