Every month, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members with a specific theme. The photos above are the top voted pics from our Architecture Competition.
Congratulations to dinah1,
Dinah wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook, and an increase of her photo upload limit by 5GB.
Hien wins a Globetrotter's Logbook as well as a 5GB increase of his photo upload limit on Travellerspoint by coming second.
This year, we're planning to run competitions over a two-month period, with one month for nominations and one month for voting. Unlike last year, we won't have competitions overlap.
Head over to vote for your favourite photos in the Best Photos of 2009 Competition.
Check out the results of past competitions:
Recent in Photography
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago
- Utila, Vingt mille lieues sous les mers...
- The Sri Lanka Highlights Tour
- Chefchouen: Blue, blue piggies
- 17 Captivating Photos of People Around the World
- Travellerspoint's Top 12 Wildlife Photos
- The Best Travel Photos of 2012