1. Gecko silhouetted against a mosaic lamp. Photo by mohn.
2. Hanging out the washing. Photo by simjam.
3. A fruit stall in an open market in India.. Photo by dinah1.
4. Mombasa station. Photo by Ofelia.
5. Orange. Photo by GP..
6. Moorea sunset. Photo by paperix72.
7. Young monk on bicycle. Photo by jascho1.
8. Orange-headed Lizard. Photo by whronearth.
9. Autumn colours. Photo by trish54.
10. Houses along the River Ter. Photo by margaretm.
Every two months, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members. The photos above are the best photos from the Orange competition.
simjam wins a 5GB increase of his photo storage limit on Travellerspoint by coming second.
We're skipping the photo competition for a month, but we're running a special challenge to raise money for Kiva. For every accommodation review written before the end of November, we're going to donate $1 to Kiva.
Check out the results of past competitions:
- Summer: 11 Photos to Celebrate Summer
- 10 Best Photos from the Looking Down Photo Competition
- The Best Travel Photos of 2009
- 16 Diverse Photos of Architecture
- Weavers, Potters and Miracle Healers:14 Photos of Tradition
- Green: 12 Photos from Travellers around the World
- 13 Amazing Photos Depicting Decay
- 14 Photos that Reveal a Patterned World
- 17 Stunning Landscape Photos
- 16 Great Photos of Animals
- 14 Captivating Photos of Kids by Travellers
- Yellow: 13 Brilliant Photos from Canada to Ethiopia
- Music: The Universal Language
- 10 Photos of Beaches Around the World
- Winter:15 Photos by Travellers
- 13 Images of Rural Life
- 12 Urban Scenes Captured by Travellers
- 15 Beautiful Images of People Around the World
- 15 Exceptional Photos with a Blue Theme
- 10 Images of Sport Around the World
- Top 13 Transportation Photos: Your Picks
- 13 of the Best Watery Travel Photos
- 10 Photos to Whet Your Appetite for Food and Travel
- Red: 11 Evocative Photos by Travellers
Recent in Photography
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago