1. A government sponsored musician strikes up a tune in the entrance chowk to Jaisalmer Fort. Sure, he was doing it for the benjamins (baksheesh benjamins?), but he was engaging, friendly, and he knew what he was doing with his chunk of wood. Good on him. Photo taken in Jaisalmer, India by elcapitan.
7. Love Strings: The cello that serenades couples on their wedding days. Photo by wershwie.
The photos above are the favourites from our Music photo competition.
Congratulations to elcapitan for winning with his photo of the musician in front of Jaisalmar Fort. Ardy was the runner-up, with another shot taken in the Indian sub-continent. elcapitan wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook and an increase of his photo upload limit by 5 GB. Ardy also receives a Globetrotter's Logbook and 5GB increase of her photo upload limit.
Recent in Photography
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago
- Utila, Vingt mille lieues sous les mers...
- The Sri Lanka Highlights Tour
- Chefchouen: Blue, blue piggies
- 17 Captivating Photos of People Around the World
- Travellerspoint's Top 12 Wildlife Photos