There is something very beautiful about browsing through photos from around the world and seeing a common thread woven through them all. The photos here are from India, the Netherlands, Madagascar and many other places, but they all share one central theme: the colour red.
Last month, we asked our members to submit their best photos with the theme of red. The favourites, as voted by Travellerspoint members, are included below.
Red dream, India by 0000.
Flare at the fair, USA by Ardy.
Volcano at Laguna Colorada, Bolivia by monkyhands.
Flowerfields in bloom, Netherlands by Sander.
The Modern Angkor, Cambodia by g0503245.
Tulips of Keukenhof, Netherlands by anak.
Lady in Red, Cuba by marlis.
Serenity, Cuba by Mavr8k.
Sunset, Madagascar by paperix72.
Malaysian mall, Malaysia by jslome.
Red Octopus, Japan by persefoni.
If you didn't win this time around, you can always enter our next photo competition. This month's theme is food. Click here to find out how to enter.
Recent in Photography
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago
- Utila, Vingt mille lieues sous les mers...
- The Sri Lanka Highlights Tour