1. Summer field in Spain. Photo by margaretm.
2. A farmer working the rice fields in a small village just outside Hanoi, Vietnam. Photo by damienfoto.
3.Mombasa Railway Station. Photo by Ofelia.
4. Beautiful fall foliage at historic Koishikawa Korakuen Gardens in Tokyo, Japan. Photo by dforster.
5. Winter morning on ranch in Bishop, California, Eastern Sierra Nevada mountain range. Photo by dforster.
8. Water Drop. Photo by owler10.
9. Animal love. Arambol beach, Goa. Photo by arijitraja.
Every month, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members. Normally, we give you a specific theme, but this time around we went for an all-in challenge to find the best photos of 2009.
So here we present to you the 10 best travel photos of 2009! Congratulations to all the members whose photos made it into the top 10 — there was some stiff competition.
But the biggest congratulations goes to margaretm, who won the competition with her photo of a summer field in Spain.
Margaretm wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook, and an increase of her photo upload limit by 5GB.
damienfoto wins a Globetrotter's Logbook as well as a 5GB increase of his photo upload limit on Travellerspoint by coming second.
We have a new competition this month, so head on over to find out what the new theme is.
Check out the results of past competitions:
Recent in Photography
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago