1. Splash. Photo by JOSE_MARIA.
2. Mombasa station. Photo by Ofelia.
5. The "unfinished cathedral" Barcelona. Photo by gdntravel.
6. Fisherman Hoi An. Photo by Ordin_Trav.
7. Gecko silhouetted against a mosaic lamp. Photo by mohn.
8. "Oranges and Persimmons say the bells of......". Photo by dinah1.
9. Spring shadows. Photo by margaretm.
10. Sunlit Tree. Photo by Rhombus.
11. Autumn colours. Photo by trish54.
Every two months, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members. The photos above are the best photos from the Best of 2010 Photo Competition.
Congratulations to JOSE_MARIA, who won the competition and has won himself a $250 accommodation vouchers, a $50 Amazon voucher and a $50 Kiva voucher.
We have a fresh competition kicking off this week. Click here to find out how to enter.
Check out the results of past competitions:
- Orange: 17 Brilliant Photos Featuring Orange
- Summer: 11 Photos to Celebrate Summer
- 10 Best Photos from the Looking Down Photo Competition
- The Best Travel Photos of 2009
- 16 Diverse Photos of Architecture
- Weavers, Potters and Miracle Healers:14 Photos of Tradition
- Green: 12 Photos from Travellers around the World
- 13 Amazing Photos Depicting Decay
- 14 Photos that Reveal a Patterned World
- 17 Stunning Landscape Photos
- 16 Great Photos of Animals
- 14 Captivating Photos of Kids by Travellers
- Yellow: 13 Brilliant Photos from Canada to Ethiopia
- Music: The Universal Language
- 10 Photos of Beaches Around the World
- Winter:15 Photos by Travellers
- 13 Images of Rural Life
- 12 Urban Scenes Captured by Travellers
- 15 Beautiful Images of People Around the World
- 15 Exceptional Photos with a Blue Theme
- 10 Images of Sport Around the World
- Top 13 Transportation Photos: Your Picks
- 13 of the Best Watery Travel Photos
- 10 Photos to Whet Your Appetite for Food and Travel
- Red: 11 Evocative Photos by Travellers
Recent in Photography
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago
- Utila, Vingt mille lieues sous les mers...
- The Sri Lanka Highlights Tour