"Fantastic framing and composition here! There's a real energy to the image, not only because of the nature of the event and what's going on in the frame, but because of the decisions the photographer made when capturing the action" – Terence Carter
Congratulations to timinphuket, who won the Judge's Prize and has scored a $500 voucher for the Viator travel experience of his choice!
beyondthe wins a 160x120cm ixxi photo collage!
o4fuxake receives a copy of photographer Cam Cope's book Picture 1000 Words.
"The photographer has captured an intimate moment in a crowd that conveys human spirituality on both an individual and a group level. It is also a very delicate composition of many moving subjects [and] shows excellent use of the low available light" – Cam Cope
The photos above are the top photos from the Best of 2013 Photo Competition.
Recent in Photography
- 8 Fabulous Travel Photos of Communities
- 9 of the best places around the world for colourful pictures
- Port au Prince: Street Photography
- Port au Prince: Marché de Fer and Atiz Rezistans
- The Top 13 Travellerspoint Photos for 2014
- High on Altitude
- Life on the Land: 14 Photos of Rural Scenes
- 12 Photos Celebrating National Pride
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik