Travel and photography go hand-in-hand for most people and the Travellerspoint community is no different. When we put the call out for our Best of 2012 Photo Competition, we had no idea of the response we would receive.
After more than 1100 entries and countless hours looking at beautiful travel photos (poor us, right?), we put forward the top 160 photos for the community to vote on their favourites. We presented the winners in a Best of 2012 post but there were so many photographers that deserve a mention that we will be showcasing their talents with a series of photo posts. Enjoy this collection of the best wildlife photos of the year as voted by the community.
Check out the results of past competitions:
Recent in Photography
- 12 Photos Celebrating National Pride
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People
- Cam Cope Talks Storytelling and Travel Photography
- Harbin Ice Festival! 哈尔滨国际冰雪节!
- The Top Travel Photos of 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan