7. Pride In The Name Of God. Photo by sirishbc
9. Traditional way of curing fractured and infected hand. Photo by sirishbc
10. Salvador: Medicine Man. This self-proclaimed medicine man has been whipping up remedies in Salvador, Brazil for decades. Photo by triptime
11. Traditional Korean musicians at the Hadong-gun Mountain Dew Tea Cultural Festival, Hadong-gun, South Korea. Photo by joffre
13. Notting Hill Carnival 2008. Photo by StephenJen
14. Traditional dress at festival Schiaun. Photo by ozrob53
Every month, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members with a specific theme. The photos above are the top voted pics from our Tradition Competition.
Congratulations to Ardy, whose photo of the child sweeping in an Indian temple won the competition this month.
Ardy wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook, and an increase of her photo upload limit by 5GB.
GP. wins a Globetrotter's Logbook as well as a 5GB increase of his photo upload limit on Travellerspoint by coming second.
If you missed out this time, there's always next time. You can now submit photos for our Best Photos of 2009 Competition. Meanwhile, be sure to vote for your favourite photo in the Architecture Photo Competition.
Check out the results of past competitions:
Recent in Photography
- Promenade dans Santiago
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON, SOUTH AFRICA
- Back to Bagan
- 20 Things I Learned on Guana Cay….Redux.
- Chasing shadows around Santiago
- Utila, Vingt mille lieues sous les mers...
- The Sri Lanka Highlights Tour
- Chefchouen: Blue, blue piggies
- 17 Captivating Photos of People Around the World
- Travellerspoint's Top 12 Wildlife Photos