6. Yellow leaf. Taken inside Ormeau Park... one of Belfast's beautiful urban parks which was formerly considered as the future site for the Stadium of Belfast. Photo taken in Belfast, Northern Ireland by eTRAVEL.
10. Old lady at Schwedagon, Yangoon. Photo taken in Myanmar by tarmo.
11. Sun behind the clouds at Sunset. The sun was on its way down and it nipped behind these low clouds. Photo taken in Barbados by Sunniebgi.
Every month, Travellerspoint throws a travel photo competition with a unique theme. The photos above are the favourites from last month's Yellow photo competition.
Congratulations to bobrk607 for winning with his photo of canola fields in Alberta. Ardy was the runner-up, with her photo of two boys in Varanasi. Bobrk607 wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook and an increase of his photo upload limit by 5 GB. Ardy also receives a Globetrotter's Logbook and 5GB increase of her photo upload limit. If you can't get enough of the theme 'Yellow', and happen to be swinging by Rome, you might want to check out the Yellow, a youth hotel that rates really highly with our members.
Recent in Photography
- 9 of the best places around the world for colourful pictures
- Port au Prince: Street Photography
- Port au Prince: Marché de Fer and Atiz Rezistans
- The Top 13 Travellerspoint Photos for 2014
- High on Altitude
- Life on the Land: 14 Photos of Rural Scenes
- 12 Photos Celebrating National Pride
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Monochrome Photography
- Thakgil Back to Vik
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good People