I am travelling around Europe from the beginning of June to the end of September.
I will be visiting:
- Italy (Rome, Tuscany, Venice, Milan, Bari, Alberobello, Monterosso - Cinque Terre)
- Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Valencia - La Tomatina)
- Portugal (Lisbon, Lagos)
- France (Paris, Nice)
- Croatia (Dubrovnik, Makarska, Split)
- Malta (Sliema)
- Greece and the Greek Islands (Athens, Mykonos, Paros, Santorini)
- England (London, -)
- Ireland -
- Amsterdam -
- Germany (Berlin, Munich - including Oktoberfest)
- Monaco -
I was looking for some more active things to do while also seeing the sights (off the beaten track is okay too) as I will be eating quite a lot and don't want to return home fat!
Some examples of the kinds of things I am looking for include:
- Climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Climbing the Eiffel Tower
- Climbing Mount Vesuvius (on a tour of Pompeii with Dark Rome Tours)
These are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head but was also thinking of doing lots of walking tours and definitely a bike ride or two (Barcelona, Amsterdam, London).
What other things have you done or do you know of? They can be way more exciting and either on or off the beaten track! I love an adventure and would love to do anything thats exciting or different or extreme or just remotely active so I can eat as many croissants, lasagne, bratwurst, spanakopita and tapas as I want
Thanks in advance!!!