Skip Navigation

As a traveller working, what visas do you need?

Travel Forums Round the World Travel As a traveller working, what visas do you need?

1. Posted by ThatEnglishGuy (First Time Poster 1 posts) 2y

As a traveller getting work as you go here and there, what visas should you have?

2. Posted by Sander (Moderator 4894 posts) 2y

Depends entirely on the country, but for you, within the EU, nothing, and assuming you're not yet 31, in Australia/New Zealand/Canada a Working Holiday Visa, and everywhere else: a work visa, which you can basically forget about, since it's way more hassle than will be worth it. (Excepting maybe teaching English in certain SE Asian countries, which should be doable, even if I don't know the specifics about it.)

3. Posted by CheersT (Travel Guru 2477 posts) 2y

That's a very good wrap-up by Sander.

Good luck.


Posts 4 & 5 were removed by moderators