Skip Navigation

1. Posted by DanD86 (Budding Member 12 posts) 2y

Hey all,

Im looking at getting an RSA license. Now from what ive heard you can obtain these before you get to OZ, but im not too bothered if i have to do it there or here.

I understand you have to take an RSA in different areas, as one doesnt cover everywhere. Does anyone have any decent sites that i can take a look at that may help me with the above?


2. Posted by KellieBarnes (Travel Guru 813 posts) 2y

Hi Dan,

See this post for various RSA links.

Please also note (from the HIA site) "Victoria, NSW and Tasmania do not accept online RSA training."

Hope this helps :)

3. Posted by DanD86 (Budding Member 12 posts) 2y

Cheers, will have a look.:)