Skip Navigation

UK Working Holiday Insurance

Travel Forums Europe UK Working Holiday Insurance

1. Posted by SarahFraser1992 (Budding Member 2 posts) 2y

This thread is marked as being about Buying Travel Insurance

Hi, I currently live in Australia but I'm going on a working holiday (2 years) in the UK, and was wondering what I need to do for insurance? Should I take out just regular travel insurance for the two years or is there a company that does specific working holiday insurance? And what companies are the best to go through?


2. Posted by FrancoisRichard (Budding Member 10 posts) 2y

I know that AVI International offers a Working Holiday insurance. Maybe you can check on their website (they have it in English).
Hope it's not too late !

Useful Buying Travel Insurance content