Skip Navigation

Medical protection in Europe

Travel Forums Europe Medical protection in Europe

1. Posted by aidanari (Budding Member 15 posts) 11y

hi, my friend mentioned a form that you need to fill out to get medical cover in the EU. does anyone know what it's called?

Also can anyone reccomend a place to get travel insurance?

Thanks Aidan.

2. Posted by samsara_ (Travel Guru 5353 posts) 11y

Hi Aidan,

The form I use is called the E111 form. I'm Irish - not sure if its the same in the U.K. (?)



3. Posted by aidanari (Budding Member 15 posts) 11y

yes that's the one, thanks

Also on Travellerspoint

Why travellers need good insurance

worldnomads promo code - SAVE7