Skip Navigation

US Tourist Visa from Canada on Tourist Visa

Travel Forums North America US Tourist Visa from Canada on Tourist Visa

1. Posted by ericnh (First Time Poster 1 posts) 1y

I am an Indian citizen, who loves to visit places across the world. I am now in Canada on visitors visa. After reaching here, I got an opportunity to visit some good places in USA, but I don’t have an US visa. I contacted an immigration consultancy I could find and they said it is very difficult and most probably I won’t get it as I need to apply from my home country. I am almost sure that will be the case, but is there any chance of an exception? Anything I can do about it?

[ Edit: Link is irrelevant to question. Removed because it could just be for SEO reasons. ]

2. Posted by applepiexx (Budding Member 22 posts) 1y

Hi I'm sure if you only plan on staying in the US for less than 90 days you don't need a visa you do however need a ester which is like $20 and you just do it online and you get an email saying you can enter the USA then at the airport they just ask if you have one and thats it, its easy! :)

3. Posted by Andyf (Moderator 711 posts) 1y

The esta visa waiver isn't available for Indian citizens.