I'd like to hear your thoughts about this trip, and perhaps get some valuable tips as to how to book the flights, since there's quite a bit of them. Our plan is to travel as a young couple, arrive to Beijing via Europe on 1.08.16.
- China - ~7 weeks - Main highlights - interested mainly in nature and cultural landmarks - would love to hear your thoughts for itineraries and some off the beaten track options.
- Singapore - 3-4 days as a travel hub
- Arrive at Darwin, Australia on end of September, stay there a few days, take an internal flight to Cairns and travel the east cost up to Brisbane, fly out from Sydney to either:
1. Fiji/Vanuatu? Your guys thoughts? We were thinking of resting a week or so before heading up for the trekking in NZ.
2. NZ for 2.5 months
- Finish in Thailand and its beaches for ~2 weeks before travelling back home to Europe. (Been in SE Asia for 2 months already and it was really nice)
The main thing we're contemplating is where to rest up between China and NZ - somewhere that will give us a new experience and will be financially possible.
Also - whether the duration in each location might seem too hectic and won't give us time to breathe.
We like diving, trekking, cultural landmarks etc.
Thanks in advance