Skip Navigation

USA with an esta

Travel Forums North America USA with an esta

1. Posted by Angela maria (Budding Member 4 posts) 36w

Please could someone help me.I am going to nyc on the 20th may.I had a ten year visa because when I was 18 I was arrested for being drunk.I am now 52 can I travel with an esta instead.

2. Posted by hasbeen (Respected Member 670 posts) 36w

You should ask the US border protection here or answer all the questions on the ESTA application honestly & they will tell you if you need to apply for a visa instead.