Skip Navigation

1. Posted by heather1330 (Budding Member 7 posts) 38w

Hi there. My working holiday visa ends in June and I am flying home. I haven't done a second year. Does anyone know can I come back out on a tourist visa in like september

2. Posted by hasbeen (Travel Guru 756 posts) 38w


I expect you can apply for an ETA once you are home but ..

Try asking your question of the Australian Government contact page here.

Please return to your thread when you get the answer to let others know the result.

[ Edit: Edited on 23-May-2016, at 07:17 by hasbeen ]

3. Posted by Sander (Moderator 4929 posts) 38w

Should be absolutely no problem. Just get an eVisitor once you're back home (that's the free ETA-equivalent for people from most western countries).