1. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that boredom don't hurt.
2. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
3. You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
4. A penny saved is a government oversight.
5. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.
6. When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog that barks all the time run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
7. He who hesitates is probably right.
8. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
9. The purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.
10. How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
11. If ignorance is bliss, why aren't a lot more people happy?
12. Most of us go to our graves with our music still inside us.
13. If Wal-Mart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?
14. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
15. Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
16. Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened.
17. We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors. But they all have to learn to live in the same box.
18. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
19. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
20. Happiness sometimes comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
21. Once over the hill, you pick up speed.
22. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.
23. If not for STRESS, some days I'd have no energy at all
24. Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
25. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
26. I know God won't give me more than I can handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.
27. If you can't be kind, at least be vague.
28. Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
29. We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.
30. If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.