In Kuala Lumpur, there are resorts that have a variety of facilities, making your holiday convenient and enjoyable for you. Recreational Facilities which are the most important facilities at resorts include:
• Boat Rides, and fishing are common water sports. Aside from this there are also boat-trips arranged along the Kenyir Lake for people who simply want to cruise down the lake.
• Trekking; the location is ideal for trekking
• Outdoor activities arranged by the resort; this helps you to get acquainted with the area so that you may later explore the area on your own.
• Tennis facility
• Squash facility
• Facility for hiring bicycles; you could hire a bicycle form the resort and go exploring the area. In this way you are not limited to the routes of city guides. You are free wherever you want to go. The only thing that you have to be careful of is traffic
• Massage parlor; this is one of the best ways to relax
• Deer Sanctuary; this is something unique, and some resorts have these types of displays.
• Indoor games (darts, chess, card games, etc). This is perhaps the most passive entertainment at a resort; you do not need to go any where or strain yourself while playing a card or board game.